Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some females (I know) avoid me specifically.

Malvo

Malvo

17 confirmed points
★★★★★
Would being a quiet manlet be enough to warrant this? I do take care of myself so it’s not like I look musty or anything. I knew an autist guy (white htn tallfag) who looks like Hitler + Lanza (he has that stare) and has the demeanour of Salvador Ramos but females are receptive to him.

maybe they think your dangerous, being ugly will also reinforce that thought

You can look and be dangerous and they will still chase after you if you are good looking.
theres 2 kind of dangerous looking, you are either chad who look like a predator with hunter eyes or you look like an ugly guy who doesnt look like they have the capability to commit crime but will do it regardless due to resentment. Normies are scared of the second one because tehy know they dont treat the ugly guy well

stop doubting yourself. the odds are stacked against you. your aura repulses them. accept it and give them a reason to avoid you

This is the biggest trait that foids don’t see you as a potential mate / sex partner, brutally over tbh

You can look and be dangerous and they will still chase after you if you are good looking.
Not necessarily because that didn’t work for Richard Ramirez, but yeah that’s true. It’s nice to cope with random anecdotes though.

This is the biggest trait that foids don’t see you as a potential mate / sex partner, brutally over tbh
This, btw. But if you're not ugly, you can get friendzoned at least.

maybe they think your dangerous, being ugly will also reinforce that thought
They probably do a bit. Tbh I do act kind of wacky sometimes but they know I’m not a threat.

What do you mean it didn't work for Ramirez?, he had foids simping for him even knowing he killed and raped women and kids.

He looks and is dangerous
But that was after the status and everything + he literally couldn’t harm them because they knew he wasn’t getting out. I think he was a 24 year old virgin until he started raping those sluts so it’s not like he was a playboy back then.

Fair Weather is often true for such people.

stop doubting yourself. the odds are stacked against you. your aura repulses them. accept it and give them a reason to avoid you
You mean retaliate?

[UWSL]Slander is apparently to blame.[/UWSL]

Get your retarded nigger brain checked for real. What status and everything? he was a fucking murderer and women didn't give a fuck if he was dangerous or not just because of his looks + He got married to a woman in prison so again you are wrong and saying things out of your ass.

Reminder if you look good your behavior will be liked by women no matter what the fuck you do.
You think being a famous criminal called ‘Night Stalker’ doesn’t count as status? Wtf are you on? I agree with you for the most part anyway but you can’t tell me that bitches were thirsting over him pre fame as much as they were after. And why are you bringing up the ugly bitch he married? He met her during the televised trial so I don’t see what I was wrong about. I never said they didn’t find him attractive before I just said they weren’t chasing him as much.

It’s definitely over for me. It makes me cringe sometimes.

Ugly bitch? at that time he got old and ugly himself:feelskek:

Don't care to listen to your retarded bullshit, women do not give a fuck about your personality or how nice you are which proves my point even more, if there is a foid who doesn't get together with a guy because of his "personality" then that means he isn't chad and she judged him by his looks.

Why did ramirez get more women simping for him than all the other serial killers and the more brutal ones? they had same fame and status too.
You’re the one being retarded putting words in my mouth like this is some debate club, all I said is that females weren’t chasing after him until he got famous and that his status gave him a boost and you’re acting like like I’m being bluepilled.