Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some female just hit me in the fucking neck

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
One of the obese land whales behind Me just hit me in the neck and I stood up and asked “who did that shit?”, one of the guys over from the other table acted like I just fucking killed someone and asked me was I really going to hit a girl. I honestly can’t belive these fucking cucks thinks it’s okay for an obese landehale to hit a guy and not get hit back, where’s the gender equality.

What pisses me off even more is that I don’t know which landwhale did it.

luckily the biology teacher is on my side because he said something like “If you’re a girl and hit a guy expect to get hit back”

Fucking hell cant even studycel for my test tomorrow

Last edited:
5'2 TRUCEL NIGGER
WRISTCEL
POSSIBLE MENTALCEL

woosh

that's literally assault, lol.

call the police or take her to court.

LMAO, why'd she hit you?

learn to fight back and don't be a pussy

Too high inhib and don’t know how to fight, I get my ass beat every time

I feel bad for manlets, even women think you're fresh meat to beat up and bully. Reminds me of this story where Carl Frampton (Former Featherweight Boxing Champion) got fucking beat up by some girl on his street as a teen.

Though I can't really make fun of you either. In my freshman year of high school I got punched in the eye by this girl because she knew I wasn't gonna hit back, because like a dumb ass I explicitly told my friend if she hits me i'm probably not gonna hit back since she's a girl and she heard that. Her bitch-ass got suspended though because I snitched, and I didn't get to see, but I heard she cried in the principal's office because it was her first suspension ever, so I got the last laugh. I still see her sometimes at the grocery store I work at too, coming in with her mother.

You go touched by a female without paying, fakecel out Reeeeeeeeeeee

lEaRn how to fight back

Return the favor and slap her in the ass

your biology teacher sounds fucking awesome. you should befriend him.

I would have punched the obese bitch in the nose.

I would have punched the obese bitch in the nose.

your biology teacher sounds fucking awesome. you should befriend him.
He’s an asshole but I prefer him since the rest of my teachers are all female except my gym teacher

He’s an asshole but I prefer him since the rest of my teachers are all female except my gym teacher
he seems like an alpha guy who tells it like it is. why? what makes him an asshole?

he seems like an alpha guy who tells it like it is. why? what makes him an asshole?
black so low inhib, my school is also kind of ghetto so he acts a little like it too while he speaks

I guess she wanted you to neck yourself.

You should hit hER back

Get a bucket of water and pour it on the entire group of landwhales.
Make an example out of them.

return the favour with a machete

i did that to some guy and picked up a felony assault charge.

thing is, he provoked me and slandered rasulAllah sulAllahu alayhi wa alihi wa salam.

now, if a woman hit me, i cant retaliate. thats violent behavior. i go right back to prison for that.

isnt that beautiful?

beat the shit out of her dude, don't let anyone hit you and get away with it