Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

some facts from article I found

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

Overlord
★★★★★
I just read an new article about attractiveness. of course much of bluepilled shit.
but thats true:
over for long-leg-cels:
"According to research results, women perceive broad shoulders, shorter legs, a larger body volume and a tall height as particularly masculine. These characteristics should also promise good genes that can then be passed on to one's own offspring."
just begun for stacys:
"Female bodies with a curved silhouette appear more attractive to men. A slightly wider bottom offers an evolutionary advantage. During pregnancy, the body's center of gravity shifts forward. A full butt can compensate for this a little. The male subconscious assumes that women with such a figure have good chances of having healthy offspring."
"Clear and glowing skin is considered attractive. A healthy skin color and an even complexion play a role in attraction. It's not for nothing that many women use makeup to create a clear complexion. Good genes are also reflected in healthy skin."
over for feminine looking men:
"Hormones such as estrogen and testosterone also influence attractiveness. For example, women's body odor can be influenced by the menstrual cycle. During ovulation, estrogen levels increase, which can lead to changes in body odor. This fragrant signaling substance can have an unconscious effect on men."
race mixing:
"Studies show that a person's natural smell has an impact on their attractiveness. Genetic compatibility plays a role here. Women find men more attractive whose body scent is very different from their own. This is also about an evolutionary advantage: more diverse genes make the offspring more resilient."
"In general, people have a tendency to be attracted to partners whose genetic material is different from their own, as this can lead to genetic diversity and potentially healthier offspring."
"The fact that opposites often attract can also be due to the fact that people are fascinated by the appeal and curiosity of getting to know something new and different. The combination of different characteristics and perspectives can lead to an enriching and exciting relationship."
"Chemistry and attraction: Ultimately, chemical processes in the brain also play a role in what we see as attractive and what we don't. Dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin are hormones that play important roles in the attraction and bonding process."
over for voicecels:
"A pleasant voice can increase a person's attractiveness. A deep voice in men and a melodious voice in women are often perceived as more attractive."
over for autismcels:
"A bright smile signals health and friendliness. People with a winning smile are often perceived as more attractive. Laughter brings people together and creates a positive atmosphere. A good sense of humor can also increase attraction."
"People who make good eye contact are perceived as more confident and attractive. The look can create a strong emotional connection.
The iris can also influence attractiveness..."
over for glassescels:
"The limbus, the circle that surrounds the outer part of the iris, plays an important role in attractiveness. A dark limbus can increase a person's attractiveness. Not everyone has this ring, but it can actually still be different depending on age and health form."
over for shy autismcels:
"People who appear self-confident radiate a magnetic attraction. Self-confidence signals strength and competence. Gestures and body language also play an important role. Open and self-confident body language is attractive."

Dnr

“Shorter legs”

“Tall height”

This is what women want

Dnr

“Shorter legs”

“Tall height”

This is what women want
chads have never long legs. they always have short legs. I always saw this but never found an article about that

chads have never long legs. they always have short legs. I always saw this but never found an article about that

Relatively short then

Because you can’t be 6’4 and have short legs

Relatively short then

chad can be 2,10 metres but he can have short legs. its some alpha gorilla shit because he look more warrior pheno with shorter legs

Relatively short then

he is more stable with shorter legs. long legs have more problems with breaking bones and muscles

We already know what an Alpha Gigachad is:

6'5, Blue Eyes, Shredded, Handsome, Rich, Motivated, Nice Car, Animal Lover, full hair, perfect teeth, lighttan skin, experienced, fit, social status, secure Job, fashionmaxxed male.

No further studies required.

6'5, Blue Eyes, Shredded, Handsome, Rich, Motivated, Nice Car, Animal Lover, full hair, perfect teeth, lighttan skin, experienced, fit, social status, secure Job, fashionmaxxed male.

dont have long legs!

Attachments

• hlmzdlnwfkj31.jpg
    hlmzdlnwfkj31.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 19

> 6’5

> Handsome

99% of the job is done

Mines about 90 cm to the hip, id that long?
dont know what is normal. but guys like elliot had long legs. thats make him feminine and not desireable for women

cope, long legs on men with tall height make you look elegant and good in clothes, 'feminine/masculine' is irrelevant it's about what looks good and what looks out of shape/ugly/freaky, short legs with tall height and you'll like a deformed titan

Personally I have long legs and a fat ass

It does make me look weird, feminine and unbalanced

But it could be because my ass is so big

Personally I have long legs and a fat ass

It does make me look weird, feminine and unbalanced

But it could be because my ass is so big
over. for said that eliot what a pretty boy. if you look not like a masculine man women never would date you. Many women even say that they dont want a little kid as a boyfriend

over. for said that eliot what a pretty boy. if you look not like a masculine man women never would date you. Many women even say that they dont want a little kid as a boyfriend

That means anyone under 6’2

That means anyone under 6’2
yes. and with a feminine looking body and face.
many short guys have a chance if they look very attracitve.
I saw guys that are 1,75 and had a girlfriend...

thats what a bluepiller would think. The most masculine man are the most desireable.
lmao you just said what a bluepiller would say, appealing to male gaze
baldness is masculine is it most desirable lol ? so is being roided and have big muscles is that desirable ?

baldness is masculine is it most desirable lol ? so is being roided and have big muscles is that desirable ?
just google johnny sins or this transporter movie actor...and you will see how they baldness is difficult