Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some evolutionary traits are seen attractive in each gender

To koniec

To koniec

Despair in materialized form
★★★★★
Really i heard and see some women who if they will reproduce, they will give birth to ''incel sons'' cause they are females and they will surely pass their genes on. Like neotenous looking women with high estrogen level will might curse his son with incelism. Or even race, for example: black men are seen as more attractive than black women while slav and east asian women have higher smv than their slav or rice counterparts.

But for me best example is height. If short female will reproduce it will give birth to either: short son or short daughter. I guess i should you suprise that short males are seen as genetic dead ends, but at same time short foids are seen as attractive cause they are 'petite' and 'cuter' than tall foids which are seen as manly.

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@Lux
@CCPcel
@SocialzERo
@epillepsy

Keelhaul all wombmans (in sea of thieves)

Attractive people have attractive kids, they dont have to fit into classic beauty standard, though i think it helps. For man being short is a death sentence, but i think most parents are aware of that thats why even beautiful short girls get married for tall oofy doofies rather than for a short good looking guys, men rather reproduce an incel son than not reproduce at all, thats why they breed with goblinas.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
big height ugly on women but means better sons. sadly for my mother both ugly and fucking midget :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: