Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Some entitled foid tried to push her way past me today

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I was walking out of a gas station earlier this afternoon, following another man out through the exit doors. There's a pair of exit and entrance doors at this gas station, so you have to go through two exit doors to actually get out. Anyway, I'm following this dude, and as he's walking through the first of the two exit doors, I can see a foid on the other side of the door waiting to go through. Once the dude in front of me clears the doorway, she moves to try to snake in, before I've gotten through the door. Shit fucking pissed me off, the absolute entitlement of the cunt! I pushed past her, and didn't let her get away with that bullshit, by the way, and I let the door close behind me.

Fucking cunt tried to slip in between me and the other dude like I didn't exist, even though I was right on his heels, and furthermore, she was so goddamn entitled to walking through a door already open and occupied, she couldn't be bothered to lift her own two worthless arms and open the entrance door, that she was supposed to go through to get in properly, she thought she could butt in in front of me to squeeze by. Fuck that shit! I'm so sick of the self-centered and entitled behavior of foids, and them treating me like I'm a child, or don't exist. It honestly still has me pissed off just thinking about it, even hours later. Why can't they learn even the most basic procedures of being an adult? Why try to trample me to get in the store the wrong way a few seconds faster? THE FUCK DID I DO TO YOU, YOU STUPID CUNT?!

They need to be put in their place

Fuck that shit! I'm so sick of the self-centered and entitled behavior of foids, and them treating me like I'm a child, or don't exist. It honestly still has me pissed off just thinking about it, even hours later.

I would've been pissed as hell too

I remember in like grade 7 or 8 when I was on the subway on my way to school I wanted to leave, but some ugly foid pushed me aside and said "women first!"
:feelshaha:
Should've reminded her that "women first" is an outdated concept of chivalry, which is part of the evil, traditional patriarchy, and that by upholding such an ideal, she's actually a self-actualized misogynist who hates women, including herself. :feelshaha::feelshaha::soy::feelsjuice:

Should've reminded her that "women first" is an outdated concept of chivalry, which is part of the evil, traditional patriarchy, and that by upholding such an ideal, she's actually a self-actualized misogynist who hates women, including herself. :feelshaha::feelshaha::soy::feelsjuice:
beat the shit out of her (in a video game). Show her who is alpha.

I was walking out of a gas station earlier this afternoon, following another man out through the exit doors. There's a pair of exit and entrance doors at this gas station, so you have to go through two exit doors to actually get out. Anyway, I'm following this dude, and as he's walking through the first of the two exit doors, I can see a foid on the other side of the door waiting to go through. Once the dude in front of me clears the doorway, she moves to try to snake in, before I've gotten through the door. Shit fucking pissed me off, the absolute entitlement of the cunt! I pushed past her, and didn't let her get away with that bullshit, by the way, and I let the door close behind me.

Fucking cunt tried to slip in between me and the other dude like I didn't exist, even though I was right on his heels, and furthermore, she was so goddamn entitled to walking through a door already open and occupied, she couldn't be bothered to lift her own two worthless arms and open the entrance door, that she was supposed to go through to get in properly, she thought she could butt in in front of me to squeeze by. Fuck that shit! I'm so sick of the self-centered and entitled behavior of foids, and them treating me like I'm a child, or don't exist. It honestly still has me pissed off just thinking about it, even hours later. Why can't they learn even the most basic procedures of being an adult? Why try to trample me to get in the store the wrong way a few seconds faster? THE FUCK DID I DO TO YOU, YOU STUPID CUNT?!
Same happened to me in a store, I needed taco ingredients and a fat woman wouldnt let me past so i went around the isle instead, Like why? Do i know this person? NO? Then why...., I imagine she would explode like the boomer from left 4 dead if someone used a gatling gun on her or a c4 explosive.

Similar happened to me today. Went to the dollar store. Right when you walk in there is Valentine’s Day candy. I wasn’t there for that so i was walking by and some fat pig spic woman walking toward the candy at an angle as if I wasn’t there or I couldn’t somehow magically levitate and get out of her way? I just t hose the right side of the walkway since that is what’s customary, and wasn’t about to move. She can either run into or stop being a bitch and walking diagonally trying to take up the whole aisle.

Similar happened to me today. Went to the dollar store. Right when you walk in there is Valentine’s Day candy. I wasn’t there for that so i was walking by and some fat pig spic woman walking toward the candy at an angle as if I wasn’t there or I couldn’t somehow magically levitate and get out of her way? I just t hose the right side of the walkway since that is what’s customary, and wasn’t about to move. She can either run into or stop being a bitch and walking diagonally trying to take up the whole aisle.
Yeah, walking past women is such a fucking chore. They never keep to their side, they always treat you like a used piece of gum on the floor and try to trample over you, even if she's smaller than you. It's ridiculous. And they know that if you try to make anything out of it, all the white knights within a ten mile radius will answer her call and come to her aid to beat you senseless. And for what? Expecting some common human decency and courtesy out of the female species? I suppose the lesson is, don't expect what's not there.

Same happened to me in a store, I needed taco ingredients and a fat woman wouldnt let me past so i went around the isle instead, Like why? Do i know this person? NO? Then why...., I imagine she would explode like the boomer from left 4 dead if someone used a gatling gun on her or a c4 explosive.
I would've at least tried to get through, and maybe stood and loudly cleared my throat, or something.

Something similar happened to me a few days ago. Was on the escalator getting out the train station and some curry was stood infront of me and not moving (you're supposed to climb the escalator on the left hand side and not be idle) and some white roastie pushed infront of me and pushed the curry aside to go up the escalator jfl. Tbh I should've told the curry to fucking move

Something similar happened to me a few days ago. Was on the escalator getting out the train station and some curry was stood infront of me and not moving (you're supposed to climb the escalator on the left hand side and not be idle) and some white roastie pushed infront of me and pushed the curry aside to go up the escalator jfl. Tbh I should've told the curry to fucking move
I thought the point of escalators was that you don't have to move, they carry you for you? And did the foid go up a down escalator? I'm having trouble following; please be patient with me, I have autism. :feelstastyman:

I thought the point of escalators was that you don't have to move, they carry you for you? And did the foid go up a down escalator? I'm having trouble following; please be patient with me, I have autism. :feelstastyman:
I live in the UK, there's an unwritten rule where the right side is for standing and the left side's for people in a rush (physically climb the escalator). And we were going up the escalator at the time.

:feelsLSD:

I live in the UK, there's an unwritten rule where the right side is for standing and the left side's for people in a rush (physically climb the escalator). And we were going up the escalator at the time.

:feelsLSD:
Ah, that makes more sense, now. Figures. Foids don't care who they push aside, as long as it's not Chad. :foidSoy:

Everyone tells incels to respect women but no one tells women to respect incels.
Exactly. Why should we respect creatures that treat us the way foids do? It's unthinkable in a truly civilized society. :feelzez:

I would've at least tried to get through, and maybe stood and loudly cleared my throat, or something.
People here are so white knitey and helpful to women its impossible, Women here live without consequences and men have no rights, Welcome to scandinavia.

Welcome to scandinavia.
Oof. Yeah, I've only heard tales, but from what I've heard, it has become literal hell to live as a white man over there; a white man displaced in his own land. :feelsseriously:

This is what you get for allowing foids into positions of power.

Oof. Yeah, I've only heard tales, but from what I've heard, it has become literal hell to live as a white man over there; a white man displaced in his own land. :feelsseriously:

This is what you get for allowing foids into positions of power.
Yeah and im suffering for it, I see no white men anymore in commercials either

Yeah and im suffering for it, I see no white men anymore in commercials either
There's barely any white men in commercials, here, either, tbh. It's always some nigger or foid, so the (((producers))) can meet their stupid diversity quota.

There's barely any white men in commercials, here, either, tbh. It's always some nigger or foid, so the (((producers))) can meet their stupid diversity quota.
Yeah, Media in 2014 was based, Now all we got is bs.