Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Some dumb ass niggas here

I don't know why he was banned. But then again I'm not surprised, over half of this forum it seems denies JBW.

No doubt normie white, black, and hispanic men are increasingly having a hard time nowadays (its not easy). But to say that average normie white, black, and hispanic men are incels is just laughable. They get SOME action every now and then. Not like chads who get attention from foids all the time and can literally get sex anytime he wants. But they get SOMETHING eventually. Foids may rate most men as below average but you DO see average white, black, and hispanic males actually dating foids. You just have to be observant and look around. Whether that be with their own race or with other races of females.

Now turn the attention to average dudes in these groups: Asian, Indian, Middle eastern men, it really is fuckin over in the Anglosphere. Foids of all races really do discriminate strongly against these races of men. You don't see these races of men dating white or Asian foids at all. EVEN for Asian males, you see more noodlewhores with non-Asian men (mostly white). Foids DESPISE these races of ethnic males and get away with it scott-free because the White Anglosphere (chads) tolerate it and VERY OFTEN say things like "its just a preference".

Nothing is more ragefuel to me when I vent about WMAF online and hear shit like "its just a preference".

So when foids discriminate strongly against Asian men and prefer white men, its just a preference. If the roles were reversed we'd be having legislations passed and all sorts of collective action to bring down Asian men and promote White men.

Last edited:
move along citizens, just anutter suicide bomber account

I don't know why he was banned. But then again I'm not surprised, over half of this forum it seems denies JBW.

No doubt normie white, black, and hispanic men are increasingly having a hard time nowadays (its not easy). But to say that average normie white, black, and hispanic men are incels is just laughable. They get SOME action every now and then. Not like chads who get attention from foids all the time and can literally get sex anytime he wants. But they get SOMETHING eventually. Foids may rate most men as below average but you DO see average white, black, and hispanic males actually dating foids. You just have to be observant and look around. Whether that be with their own race or with other races of females.

Now turn the attention to average dudes in these groups: Asian, Indian, Middle eastern men, it really is fuckin over in the Anglosphere. Foids of all races really do discriminate strongly against these races of men. You don't see these races of men dating white or Asian foids at all. EVEN for Asian males, you see more noodlewhores with non-Asian men (mostly white). Foids DESPISE these races of ethnic males and get away with it scott-free because the White Anglosphere (chads) tolerate it and VERY OFTEN say things like "its just a preference".

Nothing is more ragefuel to me when I vent about WMAF online and hear shit like "its just a preference".

So when foids discriminate strongly against Asian men and prefer white men, its just a preference. If the roles were reversed we'd be having legislations passed and all sorts of collective action to bring down Asian men and promote White men.
tbh that's just a problem in the Anglosphere, I don't think Asians, Middle Easterners, etc. face this amount of discrimination in say, Germany or France. In my opinion, it has to do with self hating ethnic women (mostly Americans). A few years ago I was talking to an Asian-American girl (from a Chinese descent), and she explicitly told me that she finds ALL Asian guys ugly, even the mixed ones who look "Asian". I don't really know where their hatred towards Asian males stems from, but this bahviour is only common in the Anglosphere. Same goes for ME foids. I'm half white, half sand and every time I came across a ME foid she told me I looked like her brother (despite not being fully ME), and that it puts her off (though that applies for ME foids everywhere in the West). At this point I think they're just making up excuses to breed us out of existence.

Last edited:
In my experience of clubbing, foids never go home to fuck the same normie guys they came with in their social circle.

those guys usually bodyguard her at parties/club from ugly men. Girls usually go home with the chad or high status guy (who may or may not be a normie)

I can only agree with you on normie if you mean high status normie

otherwise I’ll say normies get cucked/cheated on even if they get 3-4 lays a year. Things have gotten a lot worst for normies in past 10 years as well.

That doesn’t make any sense. Harems aren’t a thing in the west. People here really need to get some fresh air. Dumbass neckbeards on youtube are rotting your brains.
Every Chad I ever know was at least with 2 foids at the same time lying to both of them at the same time, my dad managed to have two families at the same time 20 years ago lmao.

Having a girlfriend and a side-chick is common for whatever +Chadlite, they either lie to one or both of them, a high number of woman doesn't care about being the side-chick and often hit on married or "taken" males more than single ones.

There are a thousand of these studies that demostrate that most woman reproduce but most males don't and that's end up with a minority of males hoarding most woman through all of homo sapiens history.

Last edited:
Agreed to an extent. I fucking hate the sub8 copers so much. I would give EVERYTHING to be a normie fucking normie life living with some normie women god I wish I could have a normie ignorant life.

Muh ''get outside'' NPC argument.

Holy shit this faggot screams IT. Glad this retard got banned.

Muh ''get outside'' NPC argument.

Holy shit this faggot screams IT. Glad this retard got banned.
It might be my autism but I still to this day don't understand what do they mean by "go outside". Like, where the hell am I supposed to go? I go out on walks, I help my grandma out with groceries, and I used to go the public library before covid. Furthermore, I went to college for 4 years, which is technically outside (it was before covid). I mean, that advice is quite vague tbh. Going outside doesn't increase my chances of going laid. Women are not simply going to throw themselves at me. Oh yeah, and I was an active member in the church, which is also outside. Like seriously what does it mean when they say "go outside bruh".

It might be my autism but I still to this day don't understand what do they mean by "go outside". Like, where the hell am I supposed to go? I go out on walks, I help my grandma out with groceries, and I used to go the public library before covid. Furthermore, I went to college for 4 years, which is technically outside (it was before covid). I mean, that advice is quite vague tbh. Going outside doesn't increase my chances of going laid. Women are not simply going to throw themselves at me. Oh yeah, and I was an active member in the church, which is also outside. Like seriously what does it mean when they say "go outside bruh".
It's just another retarded advice that doesn't make the slightest sense. NPCs always think incels have it as easy as them, where they have just to exist to attract women instead of admitting ugly men simply have it hard and next to impossible compared to good-looking guys. They also have the fucking audacity to say they ''worked hard'' to get a date, lmao.

''Just exist bro, it worked for me it should work for you'' :soy:

Wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of people here, are stacy only. Anyone that mentions sub8 or ‘muh looksmatch’ is probably a standardcel.