Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Some dumb ass niggas here

I

inkwellerino

Banned
-
muh Chad
muh normies can only have starfish sex with single mom whales

You're a coping dumb motherfucker. If you were an average looking, average height white or black guy and you were NT you'd easily get pussy of your looksmatch and above if you were good at manipulating.
99% of women are dumb as fuck. They're basically children you're legally allowed to fuck. If you're average looking you can easily play on her emotions and get her in bed if you have social skills.
Yes, muh chad can point at a bitch on the street and within seconds she'll be on her knees slurping on his nutsack but normies can get decent pussy regularly as well.
Stop coping. You can't get pussy because you're ugly or autistic or both.

muh Chad

You're a coping dumb motherfucker. If you were an average looking, average height white or black guy and you were NT you'd easily get pussy of your looksmatch and above if you were good at manipulating.
99% of women are dumb as fuck. They're basically children you're legally allowed to fuck. If you're average looking you can easily play on her emotions and get her in bed if you have social skills.
Yes, muh chad can point at a bitch on the street and within seconds she'll be on her knees slurping on his nutsack but normies can get decent pussy regularly as well.

Agreed to an extent. I fucking hate the sub8 copers so much. I would give EVERYTHING to be a normie fucking normie life living with some normie women god I wish I could have a normie ignorant life.

Chad isn't 5'2 GrAYcel

back to fagmaxx.co with all the other subhumans
this is chads.is

muh Chad

I agree. Average men are doing fine, some here unironically believe it's 6'+ or bust. 5/10 5'9'' NT normand is doing well.

watch the video.
I watched that faggot's videos before. It's a cringe muh be miserable it's over blackpill is life xd bullshit. It's clear the guy is someone who has forgotten what the sun looks like, not someone you should be going to for life advice.

I would probably manage to find someone even despite my personality disorder, if it wasnt for my disfigured face.

Im not here because of some super rampant hypergamy, im here because my face is fucked up.

muh Chad

Yes that explains why average men or above average men are having tough time even getting a response back

Yes that explains why average men or above average men are having tough time even getting a response back
They don't. If you're talking about Tinder, it's easier for normie men to get laid by social circle maxxing or going out to parties with drunk sluts.

Agreed to an extent. I fucking hate the sub8 copers so much. I would give EVERYTHING to be a normie fucking normie life living with some normie women god I wish I could have a normie ignorant life.
Nah normies don’t get shit, when ppl think normie they are thinking of chadlite. Average women don’t give two fucks about normie.

plus normies get cheated on a lot and cucked as well

this, so much this.
people completely ignore the social circles factor and drunkmaxxing which gives normscum sex lives and sanity. But I guess those are the same guys who defend the sub8 rule to death in order to hide the fact they are normie tier themselves, and prefer instead to lurk and rot in this forum.
Even if for some reason you didn't have success you may as well pay a ticket to SEAlands or some shit.

They don't. If you're talking about Tinder, it's easier for normie men to get laid by social circle maxxing or going out to parties with drunk sluts.
In my experience of clubbing, foids never go home to fuck the same normie guys they came with in their social circle.

those guys usually bodyguard her at parties/club from ugly men. Girls usually go home with the chad or high status guy (who may or may not be a normie)

I can only agree with you on normie if you mean high status normie

otherwise I’ll say normies get cucked/cheated on even if they get 3-4 lays a year. Things have gotten a lot worst for normies in past 10 years as well.

Nah normies don’t get shit, when ppl think normie they are thinking of chadlite. Average women don’t give two fucks about normie.

plus normies get cheated on a lot and cucked as well
Quit Chadfishing and take a walk outside or something. Get some fresh air.
It's the opposite. Most people here post normies and then call them "Chads".
Sure normies get cheated on but if you fuck a bitch then you're getting the entire worth out of her.
You're a bluepilled cuck if you actually value a relationship with a 21st century western whore.

They're basically children you're legally allowed to fuck. If you're average looking you can easily play on her emotions and get her in bed if you have social skills.
are you even incel, greycel?
how would you even know that? why are you even here tbh?
what are you trying to prove?
Data shows that average looking men are struggling (millennials are losing their virginity later than previous generations, the share of men under 30 in the USA who aren't having sex has nearly tripled between 2008 and 2018, etc) if you only have anecdotal evidence to prove your point then don't even bother

Sure normies get cheated on but if you fuck a bitch then you're getting the entire worth out of her.
You're a bluepilled cuck if you actually value a relationship with a 21st century western whore.
Well if it’s just about fucking then just fuck a whore who is probably hotter then your average foid and will cost less in maintenance/money over the time.

plus I do go out and I have a decent circle. Every normie guy I see is single unless he’s 5’10 and white then he can be seen with a noodle.

anyways we probably live in different locations so our experience vary

Socailcirclemaxxing can help, but normies don't usually get sex out of it. They just get to be friends with foids.

Data shows that average looking men are struggling (millennials are losing their virginity later than previous generations, the share of men under 30 in the USA who aren't having sex has nearly tripled between 2008 and 2018, etc) if you only have anecdotal evidence to prove your point then don't even bother
What percentage of men is that?

and nah nigga i'm Chad obviously, that's why I hang out on incel forums

muh Chad

BTe29Oj.gif

muh Chad

back to /r9k/ faggot

some here unironically believe it's 6'+ or bust. 5/10 5'9'' NT normand is doing well.
It's bullshit like this why short term users pick up and leave when they realize they aren't actual incels

It's just one of those

"I've got everything figured out and you guys are dum dums" type NPCs.

Don't bother thinking about it

It's just one of those

Don't bother thinking about it
dumb negro who spends his life pretending to be a gorilla on an incel forum while no one else is actually laughing. I'd laugh but I genuinely feel bad for you.

dumb negro who spends his life pretending to be a gorilla on an incel forum while no one else is actually laughing. I'd laugh but I genuinely feel bad for you.
I'm extremely glad my comment has bothered you enough to fling empty insults behind your computer screen.

20210122 185144

muh Chad

Cuck if you have to put more effort than chads for rostie pussy.

retard infiltration technique

@Honeypot thoughts?
Is just a graycel, still believing in normie and pick up artist scam theories.

You can get laid as a normie male if there is no Chad around and you are the best male around making you virtually the Chad of your zone or your social circle.

Beyond that... "social skills" and manipulation is just something that don't exist in woman sexuality, maybe you can get something like free prostituion through blackmail (ilegal) but that's about it

NTpill destroyed me honestly

True, a lot of normie white, black, and white looking hispanic males can regularly get sex. They dont have as much options as Chads but if they wanted to be like chad, they have SOME options and are not incels by any means.

If you're an average Indian, Asian, or Middle easterner dude in the White Anglo-sphere (especially if you don't live in an ethnic enclave). Its fuckin over. I'm fuckin telling you guys. I'll keep repeating this racepill ragefuel fact til I die.

Foids of all races really do despise you if you happen to belong to one of the races I just listed.

The same way that men dislike black foids for looking masculine and acting loud and masculine, the same way foids despise Asian males for being short, ugly, effeminate looking, and for having low testosterone beta behavior.

muh Chad

ooga booga bixnood speak english nigger

I'm extremely glad my comment has bothered you enough to fling empty insults behind your computer screen.

View attachment 427363
No, it didn't bother me. Faggot, you literally larp as a gorilla on a forum for ugly men. I don't get it. Do you think you're funny? Because I can assure you no one else is laughing. Do you have mental issues? This is seriously concerning behaviour.

You can get laid as a normie male if there is no Chad around and you are the best male around making you virtually the Chad of your zone or your social circle.

Beyond that... "social skills" and manipulation is just something that don't exist in woman sexuality, maybe you can get something like free prostituion through blackmail (ilegal) but that's about it
Never said anything about PUAs. No NT man even knows what a PUA is. I'm talking about men who naturally experienced success in life through social circles, having early relationships with women etc. This is something that you develop early on. No amount of PUA techniques are going to help you replicate that. You may as well rope if you think so.
And yes, it does, you aspie faggot. Women are children. Their mentality is that of a child. If you're aware of that you can use it to your advantage.

True, a lot of normie white, black, and white looking hispanic males can regularly get sex. They dont have as much options as Chads but if they wanted to be like chad, they have SOME options and are not incels by any means.

If you're an average Indian, Asian, or Middle easterner dude in the White Anglo-sphere (especially if you don't live in an ethnic enclave). Its fuckin over. I'm fuckin telling you guys. I'll keep repeating this racepill ragefuel fact til I die.

Foids of all races really do despise you if you happen to belong to one of the races I just listed.

The same way that men dislike black foids for looking masculine and acting loud and masculine, the same way foids despise Asian males for being short, ugly, effeminate looking, and for having low testosterone beta behavior.
Nice to see someone who isn't a retard here.

81% of men are rated as below average by women and 28% of guys SAY they didn't get sex within a year, and that was in pre-lockdown days. anyone who's not retarded knows that normies can only fuck by enduring a hole that resembles dog shit or by paying out of the ass
And this is what I mean. Dumb niggers who probably haven't been outside in years, getting all their info about real life from neckbeards on youtube or some shitty Tinder statistics.
No one hooking up with sluts at parties "pays" them. Betabuxxing is something you do when you're old.

Times have changed. I used to think like this back in 2016 when I was on r/incels because I had bad acne. I thought everyone else there was hideous or super autistic. However, it's clear it is now over for most men. Majority of men under 30 in the US are not in a relationship while the opposite is true for foids. Male virginity rates are outpacing those of females as well. The pandemic has no doubt exacerbated this. Take the blackpill bud

retard infiltration technique

Majority of men under 30 in the US are not in a relationship while the opposite is true for foids.
That doesn’t make any sense. Harems aren’t a thing in the west. People here really need to get some fresh air. Dumbass neckbeards on youtube are rotting your brains.

That doesn’t make any sense. Harems aren’t a thing in the west. People here really need to get some fresh air. Dumbass neckbeards on youtube are rotting your brains.
1 man cohabitating with multiple females is still rare, for now. However, multiple females rotating through the same small subset of men is of course common. How did you find out about this site and why did you apply to become a member?

1 man cohabitating with multiple females is still rare, for now. However, multiple females rotating through the same small subset of men is of course common. How did you find out about this site and why did you apply to become a member?
I didn’t know this site would be full of autists coping with “I know I can’t get laid but neither can anyone else unless they’re physical perfection and even then they only fuck landwhales, as you can see according to this tinder statistic” and homosexuals larping as gorillas.

I didn’t know this site would be full of autists coping with “I know I can’t get laid but neither can anyone else unless they’re physical perfection and even then they only fuck landwhales, as you can see according to this tinder statistic” and homosexuals larping as gorillas.
I'm surprised you made an account without reading any of the comments here. This clearly isn't the place for you if you want us to lie to make you feel better about your odds. On top of that, you exude this false machismo that leads to you becoming combative over the smallest things. You would be better off on r/theredpill or looksmax.

I'm surprised you made an account without reading any of the comments here. This clearly isn't the place for you if you want us to lie to make you feel better about your odds. On top of that, you exude this false machismo that leads to you becoming combative over the smallest things. You would be better off on r/theredpill or looksmax.
Lie to make ME feel better? Lmao. This site is literally an entire circlejerk of "muh you have to be 99th percentile looks to fuck landwhales". Absolutely anyone who has any sort of social life or has been to a party could tell you that that's bullshit. Modern women are easy as fuck. There aren't enough Chads to satisfy them all. You get all your source of information about IRL life from neckbeards on youtube and crappy tinder statistics. The only one here coping is you.

Lie to make ME feel better? Lmao. This site is literally an entire circlejerk of "muh you have to be 99th percentile looks to fuck landwhales". Absolutely anyone who has any sort of social life or has been to a party could tell you that that's bullshit. Modern women are easy as fuck. There aren't enough Chads to satisfy them all. You get all your source of information about IRL life from neckbeards on youtube and crappy tinder statistics. The only one here coping is you.
If getting a girl is so easy, why are you even here?