Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some dudes need to carry a legal gun on them, for their own safety.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-
Saw the latest post on here about a guy getting jumped by 3 guys for pushing a girl away. And that type of scenario is why I believe guys need to start carrying legal firearms around with them. Some of these soyboy cucks will do anything to protecc their kweens to the point of violence, even if their kween is the one starting trouble and you were just defending yourself against her.

So the only way to deal with them is a gunshot to the chest. That's the only way to make these soys afraid to stand up to protecc their QuEeNs and GoDdEesSes that are causing nothing but havoc everywhere they go. #MakeSoysAfraidAgain

in eastern europe the mexico of the world, you barely can get guns even if you're in the law enforcement

however you can carry a knife and even tho it's illegal there's a loophole that allows you to defend yourself with said knife if someone attacks you

I prefer knives.

I carry one because I live amongst polar bears

I’m not told enough to get one but as soon as I am I’m packing heat

I’m not told enough to get one but as soon as I am I’m packing heat
You can use a pocket knife in the mean time. Doesn't matter how big and muscular a dude is, some people have something that will invalidate all of that. And its called a gun and a knife.

You can use a pocket knife in the mean time. Doesn't matter how big and muscular a dude is, some people have something that will invalidate all of that. And its called a gun and a knife.
Will purchase

I travel a lot for business

ey,... pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhtt...ova here kiddo, wan' a refrigarada?

pshht im ova here now

Clay

My hands are enough for those pathetic soyboys. I'm gonna beat the shit out of them

.44 and jambiya on me whenever I leave the house.

The 2nd amendment is probably the only good thing about Murrica.

High IQ thread
Everyone should carry a gun,there would be less violence seriously.
No one will want to fuck with eachother ıf everyone had a big iron on their hip that can kill them in one hit.

High IQ thread
Everyone should carry a gun,there would be less violence seriously.
No one will want to fuck with eachother ıf everyone had a big iron on their hip that can kill them in one hit.

Can't do that in Canada
i carry a knife tho

stay away from bars and places where men fight over women

do that and you'll probably never see violence in your life

This is why it is best to carry pepper spray. Although it is a foid weapon it still works if you spray it in their eyes. It temporarily blinds them so you could leave and it isn’t considered a weapon so you won’t get in trouble

We must protect ourselves from the normies and foid scum by shooting them( in self defense ;)).

With the way this shithole is going, you'll need a license to buy a BB gun/Nerf gun.

Getting a real gun in the UK? Fat chance.

Come down here, it's a rodeo
I was told some time ago that convicted 'felons' (not sure if called that when in Sweden) can't travel to the USA? Maybe it's bullshit, I've never bothered finding out. Would be nice though tbh.

Better than Toronto, but MTL is a majority of white people. Hard for ethnics
Brutal. Even if you are in an ethnic city foids will still go for JBWs

I was told some time ago that convicted 'felons' (not sure if called that when in Sweden) can't travel to the USA? Maybe it's bullshit, I've never bothered finding out. Would be nice though tbh.

Texas is great. Great food, many redpilled ppl. Best state in America

In my cuckcountry is impossible to own a gun it's illegal so that makes me no choice to just carry around pocket knife

After watching that video I am definitely looking into getting a firearm. Soyciety has gotten so bad that lightly tapping a female = getting beat half dead.

We ain't all in America. Good luck pulling any shit like that in UK. Best you can hope for is the act is not caught on film & speak of it to no one. Leave no evidence or genetic material behind, Johnny law would love to throw you in prison with the deranged.