Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some dude told me my face is what motivates people to be mean to me.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I saw a teacher of mine from HS, and remarked to myself how rude and mean he was to me in particular. I live in a country where teachers are allowed to physically punish students, and I experienced a lot of it from teachers.

Then this guy overheard me and said something like “Of course if someone sees your face, they’d want to be wicked to you.”

At the time I just laughed it off, but then recently I started thinking about just how fucked up that statement was. It’s well and truly over. I know for sure, I’m ugly

parents should invest in your looks when you are still GROWING.

when you look bad and don't have healthy social/romantic life you probably won't have motivation to study (might even drop out).

studying and getting a well paying job is the most important thing, if you wish to invest into your looks. it's not free didn't you know that?
Get a loan dumbass

when you look bad and don't have healthy social/romantic life you probably won't have motivation to study (might even drop out).

studying and getting a well paying job is the most important thing, if you wish to invest into your looks. it's not free didn't you know that?
My parents got me braces, I have good occlusion but I'm still a recessed monkey. I'm gonna get loans to get surgeries and then get off this shitty ass forum

Get a loan dumbass
getting a loan is not a smart move.
My parents got me braces
your parents got you braces, thanks for proving my point. that parents should be involved in their kids' looksmaxxing journey while they are young.
I'm gonna get loans to get surgeries
how are you going to pay your loans? unless you have an above average paying job, it's not a smart move.

You should've beat his ass.

Get a loan dumbass
A loan is not easy to get. Not to mention that there's different types of loans. You would know that if you used your brain and researched instead of spewing out the first thing that comes to mind.

A loan is not easy to get. Not to mention that there's different types of loans. You would know that if you used your brain and researched instead of spewing out the first thing that comes to mind.
It is what it is

Don't think just do

Over for ugly kids

Just stop being ugly bro

im still a digusting subhuman. I need three more surgeries. I'll probably be a normie at best, but hey as long as I don't get treated like a fucking subhuman it's better than nothing. I just want to be treated like a human being.

I got alone when i was a kid.

I preferred it over the bullying.

Just stop being ugly bro
Just magically control your looks while astro projecting yourself outside of the fetus to make sure you have right genetics theory