Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel some dude at a store thought I was underage

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Leader of the Tallfag Extermination Squad | TES
★★★★★
Because of manlet height some dude at a store asked me if I had 18 years. Had to buy cigarettes had to show my ID which I carried but the moment I pulled it out I did not have to show it. Anyways that situation was caused by a manlet height, and the dude at the store even cracked a joke : "Just don't shave bro" little did he know I haven't shaved in a week, but I still lack a real beard on my face.

I remember some manlet coped with 10 reasons on why being short is amazing and he said : "You look younger than taller people" , then some basedcel replied in the comment section that people often mistake manlets for children because of their height and it was cagefuel because a coper got put in his place. There are no real "benefits" when you're a manlet in modern life , literally 0.

Maybe we had advantage in the past when we , manlets were able to sneak easily and had no back problems thus allowing us to walk longer, but even then getting spotted by a tallfag would lead to extreme advantage for the tallfag in a fist fight to death.

Bring back war use snipers on tallfags because they are easier to spot and hit anywhere, behead tallfags and roundhouse kick a tallfag baby into the trashcan, TTD.

with all the female pedos running around, maybe looking young could get you some? if you look like a 12 year old that is

Manletism is the biggest curse that exists. It should be recognized as disability and get financial help, not to have to be mogged by everyone

with all the female pedos running around, maybe looking young could get you some? if you look like a 12 year old that is
I am sub5. Works only for cutecels I am ogre as fuck and extremely ugly, I kinda look like a hillbilly.

Also all foids are CHAD only I thought you were aware of that simple fact.

Manletism is the biggest curse that exists. It should be recognized as disability and get financial help, not to have to be mogged by everyone
manletism surprisingly isn't a big deal within the gypsy communities as I see shit ton of manlet gypsies who are also ugly in a relationship and they managed to reproduce somehow but it is indeed brutal as a gypsy in Serbia where most men and even probably gypsies (I assume) are tall.

To summarize everything I completely agree brother. :fuk: :yes:

At least your race is not that impacted by lookism and male beauty standards, but when you are non-NT it's over anyways.

Something similar also happened to me once. Just dont visit that store anymore and go to stores where the workers arent assholes or order your lighters online

manletism surprisingly isn't a big deal within the gypsy communities as I see shit ton of manlet gypsies who are also ugly in a relationship and they managed to reproduce somehow but it is indeed brutal as a gypsy in Serbia where most men and even probably gypsies (I assume) are tall.

To summarize everything I completely agree brother. :fuk: :yes:

At least your race is not that impacted by lookism and male beauty standards, but when you are non-NT it's over anyways.
Yeah, maybe im not the ugliest, some are horror ugly :feelshaha:, but im certainly shortest and least NT. Even gypsies are now like 170-180.

I am sub5. Works only for cutecels I am ogre as fuck and extremely ugly, I kinda look like a hillbilly.

ogre looking guys always look old to me no matter their height, what age even are you actually?

Trust me - as shocking as it might sound to you, it was not uncommon AT ALL this to happen to me at the age between 24-25 yr old bro and im not kidding you. I usually took it as a compliment when they considered me underage. Now i got to shave everyday so i dont look like a subhuman disgusting ogre.

Yeah, maybe im not the ugliest, some are horror ugly :feelshaha:, but im certainly shortest and least NT. Even gypsies are now like 170-180.
everyone is becoming a giant nowadays, beyond BRUTAL. God bless I will never get to reproduce , sad I won't get to have sex even once in my life though. Even if I had the opportunity to reproduce I would not. Fuck passing the pain and garbage genetics to an innocent soul.

Bro but tbf you’re legit 18 and a youngcel who was born in 05

ogre looking guys always look old to me no matter their height, what age even are you actually?
I have young face but ogre-like head shape, shitty nose which deforms my entire face. People have made fun of my head shape before.

Brutal heightpill

Trust me - as shocking as it might sound to you, it was not uncommon AT ALL this to happen to me at the age between 24-25 yr old bro and im not kidding you. I usually took it as a compliment when they considered me underage. Now i got to shave everyday so i dont look like a subhuman disgusting ogre.
it's not a compliment , foids are not attracted to child looking men unless they are cutecels I am a masculine facially ogre. @ElTruecel

I am even hairy as fuck , yet unable to grow a beard it never began.

everyone is becoming a giant nowadays, beyond BRUTAL. God bless I will never get to reproduce , sad I won't get to have sex even once in my life though. Even if I had the opportunity to reproduce I would not. Fuck passing the pain and garbage genetics to an innocent soul.
Same. It would be cruel to do such thing.

I have young face but ogre-like head shape, shitty nose which deforms my entire face. People have made fun of my head shape before.
No you are not nigger. Judging by our conversation yesterday, what lead you here posting on incel forums is clearly by being an abused dog and being aspie.

No you are not nigger. Judging by our conversation yesterday, what lead you here posting on incel forums is clearly by being an abused dog and being aspie.
if i were not an abused dog id still be incel, but bluepilled one. I am ogrecel.

I am even hairy as fuck , yet unable to grow a beard it never began.
beards don’t matter and a shitty patchy beard sucks. Goatees on a chiseled face are what matters since a lot of low t soycucks tend to have goatees

Bring back war use snipers on tallfags because they are easier to spot and hit anywhere, behead tallfags and roundhouse kick a tallfag baby into the trashcan, TTD.

Not heigh. Babyface is the reason.

Not heigh. Babyface is the reason.
^this.
I'm not a manlet, still got asked for ID when buying an energy drink the one time I didn't bring it with me and I'm fucking 23. When I returned with it (the shop is close to me so I figured out whatever, I'll go through the humiliation ritual) the foid cashier tried to turn into a joke "teehee guess you're good", worst part is she is probably younger than me.

Because of manlet height some dude at a store asked me if I had 18 years. Had to buy cigarettes had to show my ID which I carried but the moment I pulled it out I did not have to show it. Anyways that situation was caused by a manlet height, and the dude at the store even cracked a joke : "Just don't shave bro" little did he know I haven't shaved in a week, but I still lack a real beard on my face.

I remember some manlet coped with 10 reasons on why being short is amazing and he said : "You look younger than taller people" , then some basedcel replied in the comment section that people often mistake manlets for children because of their height and it was cagefuel because a coper got put in his place. There are no real "benefits" when you're a manlet in modern life , literally 0.

Maybe we had advantage in the past when we , manlets were able to sneak easily and had no back problems thus allowing us to walk longer, but even then getting spotted by a tallfag would lead to extreme advantage for the tallfag in a fist fight to death.

How tall are you?

So a jawline?

im aware that foid are chad only, my post was meant as a joke