Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Some days I wish I was born blind.

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
Being blind is literally the only way my life could be tolerable as an incel.

I wouldn't be able to measure the SMV of others and compare them to myself or know that I am being looked at and judged for being so low in SMV.

I could easily be a self-confident idiot as I would find it easier to believe that I'm attractive and anyone who tells me I'm not is "just jealous". People would actually pity me more for being blind than they would despise me for being ugly.

I'd portray the entire world in my own interpretation of it instead of being forced to witness it's cruel reality.

But most of all I'd never have to look at my reflection, I'd have to rely on my imagination and the description of others (who'll probably exaggurate to virtue signal) to know how I look.

Being blind truly is blissful.

Stevie Wonder has no idea how lucky he is tbh

it's a paradox. If you were born blind. You wouldn't have known about the back pill thus you'd wish you had the ability to see and you'll be blue pilled but also miserable. You'll think girls are actually nice and all women are Queens and that will lead you to blame your "bad luck" on your blindness. But if you were to be blinded at this moment while you're reading this. Nothing will change. You're still aware about the reality of your situation. you're not gonna magically forget the concept and image of standards and Beauty scale this world values....

You don't wish to be blind budd. You wish to be brainwashed and have your memories erased.

every day i wish i was just never born

Being blind would be the worst

every day i wish i was just never born

Lol used to think the same way but it is what it is. I'm meant to be born to pay my karma for past sins