Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Some cuck gave up its seat for a foid, so I stole it, then a shitskin cuck give up its seat for a chink roastie: cucks ruin everything (pics included)

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
★★
This happened several months ago. I let these photos age so it is harder to ID me. As I've left that shithole city, I'm now posting them.
I was on the ferry. I was standing near the door. There is this special seating reserved for pregnant women, elderly and the disabled. A foid with a stroller (pram with a kid in it) boarded the ferry and some old cuck left his special seating so the foid could sit down. But before the foid could manoeuvre her stroller to sit down, I darted in and stole the seat. This old cuck gave me a death state. The old biddies next to me were shaking their heads.
Then the shitskin next to me (I think he was Samoan or Pacific Islander or maori) opened his mouth. "Do you want my seat?" he asked the stroller foid.
The foid just shaked her head. She was obviously discouraged at the prospect of sitting next to a sub-8 male like me :feelskek:
The stroller foid was staring at me in disgust. I stared back until she glanced at her phone. I stared for a few more stops, direct at her until she finally turned her back to me.
I won that fight :feelsLightsaber::dab:
I thought the old man was a cuck for offering his seat to the stroller foid. But there was a new challenger for the title of King Cuck...
Shitskin next to me wanted the title!
So when this chink roastie boarded the ferry at the next stop, shitskin got up and gave his seat to Miss Chink Roastie.
Shitskin was crowned King Cuck that day.
While King Cuck the Shitskin stood up holding the rail on one hand, and a water bottle in the other, Miss Chink Roastie enjoyed the benefits of pussy power (AKA a comfy seat all thanks to the noble whiteknighting of a betacuck).
And in typical fashion, I creepshotted the entire thing.
Seat cuck exif removed and compressed for 4chans

Boyos, it might be a small victory, but stealing that seat and the reactions of the boomers brightened my day. If we're not entitled to sex, women are not entitled to a seat. She isn't entitled to any special treatment just because she opened her legs like a whore.
As for all the cucks in this world, just ignore them and start photographing them. The boomer bitches next to me didn't like having their photos taken :feelskek:
As for what I did in that shithole state, I got my probation and parole exemption approved and I left that shithole state and am enjoying the benefits of NEETDOM at my rural property again.
Boomer cuck shocked: 1
Boomer foids pissed off: 3
Foids made to stand up: 1
As for the probation bullshit, basically a mate and I stole a fuckton of stuff from a jew owned construction company. We got caught, pled guilty and ended up on probation. The foid probation officer was fucking with me, referring me to jew psych sessions and globhomo approved employment training sessions, and I got out of it all with the old "I must travel interstate for work" lie. Unfortunately, my m8 is stuck in it cos his driver's license address is registered in that state. Last I heard from him he's been a good goy, attending group (((therapy))) sessions and learning how to write gender pronouns and insert an Aboriginal acknowledgement of land in his email :feelsclown:. Somehow that will help him get a job??
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

Unfathomably based, ohhhh and hi IT. Cucks like him should be beheaded immediately. You're doing Gods work brocel, keep up the good work and continue fighting the good fight

If all us incels could do this, the world will no longer ignore us