Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some cold hard truths normies are right about

I don't think normies would even find half of the words in OP legible

I agree with a lot of this. NTpill is underrated. There are too many NTpill deniers. I’m not super good looking of course, but I’m not ugly either. I might stand a chance if I was NT. Only chads can get away with being socially awkward. If you’re really ugly, it’s over NT or not. If you are somewhat mid in terms of looks though (which I believe many people on here are), being NT or autistic will make or break you. Nobody wants to hear some guy just talking about his special interest for 3 hours. If you were NT and could fit in, society would accept you better

@WorthlessSlavicShit @RegularManlet

@SandNiggerKANG @AsiaCel @opioidcel @ilieknothing @Made_In_Azania @Cowcel @Fire. @DonezoTheClown @Pancakecel @comradespiderman29

I'm too old to care about this shit. It's over, think what you wanna think.

Read every single word and NTpill is very important

-Personality/demeanour/aura does matter once you cross the looks threshold
very true but personality/aura = being low inhib and having rich halo
-Gym can increase your smv
true everyone looks like shit when theyre a skinny twink unless they have >=7/10 face
-Women do have different types and preferences but they are all sheep and are generally hive minded individuals that follow the crowd
looks is universal they may have different types but every man of that type is someone with mogger bones no one has a man with shit or average tier bones as their type at most they will settle for someone like that but they wont lust after him or find him genuinely attractive even if theyre dating him

The looks threshold is very high now
-Status, Wealth and Social skills are all very important in both dating and professional life
only when you pass a certain looks threshold
-All Chads are big on self improvement and spend a lot of money and put a lot of effort into maintaining their looks
you don’t need to do much to maintain your face and height and race

someone had to say it, add this to the blackpill

In other words, media halo still needs a good base to act as a solid foundation to built off any boost to LMS/SMV on and you can't afford to be ugly and perceived as weak, submissive or docile. I thought this was pretty self evident and self explanatory.

Last edited:
You are a self confessed normfag yourself, don't tag me in your garbage threads

I agree with a lot of this. NTpill is underrated. There are too many NTpill deniers. I’m not super good looking of course, but I’m not ugly either. I might stand a chance if I was NT. Only chads can get away with being socially awkward. If you’re really ugly, it’s over NT or not. If you are somewhat mid in terms of looks though (which I believe many people on here are), being NT or autistic will make or break you. Nobody wants to hear some guy just talking about his special interest for 3 hours. If you were NT and could fit in, society would accept you better
"But not ugly either" Then why you here?

"But not ugly either" Then why you here?
Because I have autism. I’m a sperg who has nothing in common with normies and am outcasted basically anywhere I go. I barely even get any socializing in real life. Again, I didn’t say I was that good looking, just not super ugly. I’m not very attractive, just not disgustingly ugly.

"Women do have different types and preferences but they are all sheep and are generally hive minded individuals that follow the crowd"

Preferences still revolve around the attaractive choices but it doesn't matter much if someone is attaractive

@NeverGetUp36 @Friezacel @edgelordcel

Everything on point tbh but not even people on .org would believe this

Everyone just copes and make up imaginary scenarios in their heads

I dint even read this shit yet but i already call cope

Im not sure. I think when women talk about someones personality they actually mean lifestyle. Like being a thug, partygoer, sportman, etc theyre lifestyles and most people would call them personalities.
-Status, Wealth and Social skills are all very important in both dating and professional life
Yes, very important same as height and looks.
-Even Chads look mediocre in bad lighting and/or awkward angels
Im not sure.
-All Chads are big on self improvement and spend a lot of money and put a lot of effort into maintaining their looks
Yeah, because theyre aware of the positive halo looks gives them since childhood and with age they start noticing that looks diminish, even in early 20s so they guard it.
-Age pill always comes to collect with Norwood and Collagen Reaper
Yes, agepill is the most brutal one in any way. I dont talk about it because most guys here are in late teens/ early 20s and they wouldnt get it.
-Normie men do get laid just not as frequently and with lower quality women than chads
According to statistic under 40 normie have sex 2 times a week if theyre in relationship. Mogs the living hell out of us.
-NT can break or make you as MTN+ male
Its very important as it gives you much more contacts and opportunities. But you need to be good in all areas., like job, height, face.
-Gym can increase your smv
If you're already fat or too skinny can make a large difference. But if you're at normal bmi, it won't change much.
-Social media presence is important for networking and meeting women. You cannot live as a social pariah in this day and age
I don't know. I don't use or follow social medias so I'm not familiar with it.
-Looks is way more important than race and ethnic smv is on the rise
Agree. Racism is reserved for ugly, short and poor people.
-Mediapill is underrated. Media representation and how a group is portrayed to the general public can absolutely have an effect on an individuals smv.
Yeah. It can boost smv of any type or group if they're pushed by main medias.
-Women do have different types and preferences but they are all sheep and are generally hive minded individuals that follow the crowd
I'm not sure. Variations are so small that I would call it exactly different. Like some color variations or build. Tall, rich and handsome is a must.

Last edited:
False. A lean ripped body absolutely helps with smv but most men don't have the genetics to fill out their frames or look big in clothes without roids
“False”
C5D441C3 5D17 4156 99CD 892D379BC7DC

Normies are right

They are right about stuff that doesnt matter

Then they are wrong on the imporant stuff