Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some cold hard truths normies are right about

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Captain
★★★★★
-Personality/demeanour/aura does matter once you cross the looks threshold
-Status, Wealth and Social skills are all very important in both dating and professional life
-Even Chads look mediocre in bad lighting and/or awkward angels
-All Chads are big on self improvement and spend a lot of money and put a lot of effort into maintaining their looks
-Age pill always comes to collect with Norwood and Collagen Reaper
-Normie men do get laid just not as frequently and with lower quality women than chads
-NT can break or make you as MTN+ male
-Gym can increase your smv
-Social media presence is important for networking and meeting women. You cannot live as a social pariah in this day and age
-Looks is way more important than race and ethnic smv is on the rise
-Mediapill is underrated. Media representation and how a group is portrayed to the general public can absolutely have an effect on an individuals smv.
-Women do have different types and preferences but they are all sheep and are generally hive minded individuals that follow the crowd

Last edited:
@Zetta @DarkStar @ChudMasterofBation @NeverEvenBegan @Grodd @Ventingblackpiller @Top Red Garnacho @VictimofBpillReaper

Only if you're fat other than that it barely changes your smv
False. A lean ripped body absolutely helps with smv but most men don't have the genetics to fill out their frames or look big in clothes without roids

What i will say about the personality shit is we gotta remember Looks determine your Personality it`s factually proven so

-Social media presence is important for networking and meeting women. You cannot live as a social pariah in this day and age
Fuck that, I dont want a social media addicted gf.
I'd rather die alone than being cucked by her smartphone.

What i will say about the personality shit is we gotta remember Looks determine your Personality it`s factually proven so
Yes and by personality I don't mean the reddit tier nice guy personality. I mean the NT socially dominant and charismatic jock types or the rebellious masculine Badboy types that is what women are attracted to.

Volcel :feelsUgh:

Yes and by personality I don't mean the reddit tier nice guy personality. I mean the NT socially dominant and charismatic jock types or the rebellious masculine Badboy types that is what women are attracted to.
just act like a jock or badboy if youre incel theory

False. A lean ripped body absolutely helps with smv but most men don't have the genetics to fill out their frames or look big in clothes without roids
The boost in smv depends on how you iniatially look (height and frame too), if you are in the average in terms frame/height going to the gym is not gonna change your smv by much.

Truth Facts GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards
F

-Status, Wealth and Social skills are all very important in both dating and professional life

-Normie men do get laid just not as frequently and with lower quality women than chads

That`s mostly cope I agree Social skills since i am autstic and i agree NT pill is strong but being rich is such fucking red pill cope Looks matter way more

Sorta i mean sure Normies can get laid but it`s nowhere near as frequent as you think Foids entitlement is too much

Agreed to an extent

Yes but not by much depending

Pure Bullshit

Water

They are not attracted by the badboy type for the most part, they are attracted by the looks of the guys who act that way and they are also seen as "socially dominant" because of their looks.

Last edited:
Still it`s a matter of how you look

just act like a jock or badboy if youre incel theory
Still it`s a matter of how you look
They are not attracted by the badboy type for the most part, they are attracted by the looks of the guys who act that way and they are also seen as "socially dominant" because of their looks.

Like I said once you cross the looks threshold personality and how you carry yourself does matter but I agree looks are tied to personality.

That`s mostly cope I agree Social skills since i am autstic and i agree NT pill is strong but being rich is such fucking red pill cope Looks matter way more

Sorta i mean sure Normies can get laid but it`s nowhere near as frequent as you think Foids entitlement is too much

Agreed to an extent

Yes but not by much depending

Pure Bullshit

Water

Being rich allows you to meet higher quality women and does increase your smv to women from the lower classes. Again this only matters once you are MTN+. A rich incel can still get laid but he'll mostly be attracting gold diggers. Also social media presence is important. I've seen women rejecting a guy just because his Snapchat score is not good or he doesn't have enough followers on instagram or something. Your social media presence is basically to signal your social status to women. Many chads ive seen use instagram to slay too

Last edited:
Like I said once you cross the looks threshold personality and how you carry yourself does matter but I agree looks are tied to personality.
If you are attractive to women, everything will come naturally to you, you dont even need to use your brain since theyll adjust for you the entire time. If you’re MTN and in that grey zone where youre neither conventionally attractive or ugly, it does matter a bit. A woman’s taste matters more though in the end. Does she like your pheno? Does she like your only ok feature like your eye area? Is she JB and into older guys with more dimorphism than her classmates? A woman’s taste matters more than your personalitywhen youre mtn tbh

Being rich allows you to meet higher quality women and does increase your smv to women from the lower classes. Again this only matters once you are MTN+. A rich incel can still get laid but he'll mostly be attracting gold diggers. Also social media presence is important. I've seen women rejecting a guy just because his Snapchat score is not good or he doesn't have enough followers on instagram or something. Your social media presence is basically to signalling your social status to women. Many chads ive seen use instagram to slay too
I agree with most of your points when we keep in mind you need to have the looks in the first hand

Foids will love chad no matter what he is as a person to be honest
Extremely dependant Foids still Like Dark triad Chads
One example would be bryce hall of a statusmaxxed and personalitymaxxed HTN. He is decent looking, by no means a chad but he is stylemaxxed, very NT and has good status. He knows his niche and plays his cards well which halos him to have good smv.

Last edited:
I agree with most of your points when we keep in mind you need to have the looks in the first hand
These things only come into play once ypu are decent looking enough. If you are ugly theres pretty much nothing you can do besides gaining wealth and status to attract gold diggers

the only personality trait that matters is inhibition tbh. Other traits mean jack shit.

the only personality trait that matters is inhibition tbh. Other traits mean jack shit.
Cope. Women are attracted to dark triad personality. There are even studies that prove this.

Nobody cares about alek minnasian or cho seung hui

Most girls say they like a guy with no social media accounts or at least should have very few followers

Over for you. Ive never not seen a Social Media addicted Girl. All the Girls on Campus are glued to the phone.

Gen Alpha is even worse. Seen some 13 yo on Train recently, they were mentally insane and it was all about Insta and Tiktok and they looked like Dolls not like 13 yo should look like.

@Jason Voorhees personality just doesnt matter that much due to even the best personality not being able to halo even average looks at times. The best looks can halo the WORST personality. Many high tier mtns have personalitymaxxed and even they complain that htn+ men outslay them to oblivion without even trying

Personality/demeanour/aura does matter once you cross the looks threshold
personality matters but in opposite way of what they say. More evil = more attractive. Aura is just looks

Status, Wealth and Social skills are all very important in both dating and professional life
true but they wont tell you looks and luck are behind these things.

Even Chads look mediocre in bad lighting and/or awkward angels
All Chads are big on self improvement and spend a lot of money and put a lot of effort into maintaining their looks
copes

Normie men do get laid just not as frequently and with lower quality women than chads
:yes::yes:

Gym can increase your smv
copes/irrelevant

Mediapill is underrated. Media representation and how a group is portrayed to the general public can absolutely have an effect on an individuals smv.
-Women do have different types and preferences but they are all sheep and are generally hive minded individuals that follow the crowd
not true

Looks is way more important than race and ethnic smv is on the rise
true but ethnics are still much uglier than whites on average. White is simply best looking race. They have all the good features and proportions(usually)

this thread tells me it's over for me

I agree with everything
-All Chads are big on self improvement and spend a lot of money and put a lot of effort into maintaining their looks
-Mediapill is underrated. Media representation and how a group is portrayed to the general public can absolutely have an effect on an individuals smv.

personality matters but in opposite way of what they say. More evil = more attractive. Aura is just looks
Yes I talked about this in the replies
true but they wont tell you looks and luck are behind these things.

copes

:yes::yes:

copes/irrelevant
Go look at old tinder experiment thread archives from r/incels and r/braincels. Gym doesn halo your and your social standing is important
It is social media is very powerful. Attraction is natural but what you are attracted to can be influenced by social media. Just look at some of the recent sex symbols like Sydney Sweeney and Jacob elordi. They are GL but by no means sex symbol worthy like brad pitt or megan fox but they still get similar clout for their looks.
true but ethnics are still much uglier than whites on average. White is simply best looking race. They have all the good features and proportions(usually)
Yes. Whites are more often GL

So basically, it doesn't fucking matter. JFL

No shit. Doesn't overcome looks, though. No amount of any of those can trigger that primal response in her.

Omega cope. Who gives a fuck about some bad picture? Girls certainly don't. KEK

You're not chad. We're not chad. What applies to chad tier men doesn't fucking matter for any of us.

Keep coping you utter subhuman. Chad will live a much fuller life, before any of that shit affect him in a ruinous way. He'll fuck dozens, if not hundreds, of beautiful girls, settle down with one and have beautiful babies, and be content with life to the point where that shit won't phase him at all.

Who gives a fuck about normies? Are you a normie?

Arguably only for getting friends and being the jester. Your looks are still the primary determinant in dating.

Lipstick on a pig. This is coming from a gymcel.

Nigger, try being an ugly motherfucker on any social media. That's right.

Fucking retard.

Everything after the 'and' is JFL tier.

Cultural brainwashing, sure. Happened with African Americans in the USA and pushing Black-White racing mixing, and also downplaying Asians. This doesn't really exist outside of America.

Water. Not relevant.

So basically, it doesn't fucking matter. JFL

No shit. Doesn't overcome looks, though. No amount of any of those can trigger that primal response in her.
Yes but they are smv boosters
Omega cope. Who gives a fuck about some bad picture? Girls certainly don't. KEK

You're not chad. We're not chad. What applies to chad tier men doesn't fucking matter for any of us.

Keep coping you utter subhuman. Chad will live a much fuller life, before any of that shit affect him in a ruinous way. He'll fuck dozens, if not hundreds, of beautiful girls, settle down with one and have beautiful babies, and be content with life to the point where that shit won't phase him at all.
Cope asf. Chads still age. They have to still make money and many of them settle down with roasties. Chris Carmack is the prime example of this. Being a male in general is shit existence after your prime. Only incels like to cope thinking chads live on a different plane of existence or something. It is comforting to think that No doubt ypur life would be infinitely better will but you still have to deal with life being a male and all the problems that come with it coping if you deny otherwise.

Who gives a fuck about normies? Are you a normie?

Arguably only for getting friends and being the jester. Your looks are still the primary determinant in dating.
No NT is important for dating. Most people ive seen dating met through social circles. That is how normies daye
Lipstick on a pig. This is coming from a gymcel.
It still helps there are studies that prove this
Nigger, try being an ugly motherfucker on any social media. That's right.

Fucking retard.

Everything after the 'and' is JFL tier.
Cope. Ethnic smv is rising. You have to be blind to deny the blant nigger worship, cancelling of influencers on twitter, Kpop and anti white sentiments muh sjw in the streets kkk in the sheets. And 15 year old dating statistics. In 2024 women mostly only care about looks not race. White just so happen to be on average better looking. This is the real JBW. It's just a looks halo which barely halos the below average white guy outside of SEA countries where they mog thr average guy in that country.
Cultural brainwashing, sure. Happened with African Americans in the USA and pushing Black-White racing mixing, and also downplaying Asians. This doesn't really exist outside of America.
No it is happening throughout europe aswell. In France, Germany, England etc. Etc. @highschoolcel made a post on talking about it a while back

Last edited:
Yes but they are smv boosters
Looks aren't a threshold, they're a conditional qualifier. If you don't meet the condition, you don't qualify. Then none of the other shit matters in the slightest.

Cope asf. Chads still age. They have to still make money and many of them settle down with roasties. Chris Carmack is the prime example of this. Being a male in general is shit existence after your prime. Only incels like to cope thinking chads live on a different plane of existence or something. It is comforting to think that No doubt ypur life would be infinitely better will but you still have to deal with life being a male and all the problems that come with it coping if you deny otherwise.
Nigger, who gives a flying fuck? You're splitting hairs about the quality of chad's life. His life is always going to be in another fucking dimension compared to ours. Top fucking KEK @ thinking that's some kind of point. "Aha, see? Chad gets old too." What? How the fuck is that relevant for us? WTF even is your point? :feelskek:

No NT is important for dating. Most people ive seen dating met through social circles. That is how normies daye
Being NT doesn't help you, if you're ugly - worse, if you're short, ugly, and ethnic. JFL

It still helps there are studies that prove this
Gym doesn't add inches to your femur or change the shape of the bones in your face.

Cope. Ethnic smv is rising. You have to be blind to deny the blant nigger worship, cancelling of influencers on twitter, Kpop and anti white sentiments muh sjw in the streets kkk in the sheets. And 15 year old dating statistics. In 2024 women mostly only care about looks not race. White just so happen to be on average better looking. This is the real JBW. It's just a looks halo which barely halos the below average white guy outside of SEA countries where they mog thr average guy in that country.

No it is happening throughout europe aswell. In France, Germany, England etc. Etc. @highschoolcel made a post on talking about it a while back
Niggers != "ethnic."

Looks aren't a threshold, they're a conditional qualifier. If you don't meet the condition, you don't qualify. Then none of the other shit matters in the slightest.
That's what I meant in the post
Nigger, who gives a flying fuck? You're splitting hairs about the quality of chad's life. His life is always going to be in another fucking dimension compared to ours. Top fucking KEK @ thinking that's some kind of point. "Aha, see? Chad gets old too." What? How the fuck is that relevant for us? WTF even is your point? :feelskek:
Chads still get divorce raped and generally have to work a dead end job after college. Its almost always the case for guys once they start wageslaving and are past their prime. The kid in terminator 2 was destined to grow up to be a pretty boy, but got destroyed by drugs, prison, abuse and clubbing. Many such cases.

Being NT doesn't help you, if you're ugly - worse, if you're short, ugly, and ethnic. JFL

Gym doesn't add inches to your femur or change the shape of the bones in your face.
How many times do I have to mention this. Nothing works if you are ugly I even prefaced this in my original post
Niggers != "ethnic."
Cope. Niggers are still ethnic and by ethnic I mean all non whites. Even sandniggers, asians and curries. Their smv is rising. Just do a tinder fish with an above average looking NT/westernized ethnic and he will get matches also if you just look around you'll see how common interracial pairings are these days. The only thing that saves you is that 90% of ethnics look hideous. There’s no ideological opposition to interracial marriage anymore, only lookism.

Last edited:
destroyed by drugs, prison, abuse and clubbing
deserved. people that destroy their own perfect lives (he even got a movie role as a teen apart from being chad) deserve the worst torture imaginable. meanwhile my life was destroyed for me and there is nothing I could do to prevent it

That's what I meant in the post

Chads still get divorce raped and generally have to work a dead end job after college. Its almost always the case for guys once they start wageslaving and are past their prime. The kid in terminator 2 was destined to grow up to be a pretty boy, but got destroyed by drugs, prison, abuse and clubbing. Many such cases.

View attachment 1190526

How many times do I have to mention this. Nothing works if you are ugly I even prefaced this in my original post

Cope. Niggers are still ethnic and by ethnic I mean all non whites. Even sandniggers, asians and curries. Their smv is rising. Just do a tinder fish with an above average looking NT/westernized ethnic and he will get matches also if you just look around you'll see how common interracial pairings are these days. The only thing that saves you is that 90% of ethnics look hideous. There’s no ideological opposition to interracial marriage anymore, only lookism.

View attachment 1190529

17 -> 84% :lul:

Another reason why I dont believe in any of the "hardwired in our DNA" bullshit.

Give anything a couple dozens years of social engineering and people will completely change their belief on ANYTHING.

I can already imagine evolutionist coping in 1950's

"Well people dont like homosexuality because of millions of years of evolution"
"Well white women are repulsed by negroes because of MILLIONS OF YEARS of evolution"

Meanwhile after 50 years of jewish television

" I WANT THE BBC SO BAD :foidSoy: "

" PLEASE FUCk ME IN THE ASS TYRONE :soy: "