Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Some chad arab looking nigga just asked me to buy weed for him, and i said no.

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
Yeah some arab chad looking saw me going into the dispensary and asked me if I could pick up some kush for him, said he forgot his ID, and said he would e transfer me. And I said no. Should have came prepared with your money and id chico. Plus you looked like you can get bitches, tf you need weed for? I need my weed and beer to cope. Cause I cant get that. Plus normies and foids, dont give a f about my problems so why should I care about theirs.

Weed is HARAM

There's no way in hell he would've paid you back for that. :feelsjuice:

@DarkStarDown

Yeah some arab chad looking saw me going into the dispensary and asked me if I could pick up some kush for him, said he forgot his ID, and said he would e transfer me. And I said no. Should have came prepared with your money and id chico. Plus you looked like you can get bitches, tf you need weed for? I need my weed and beer to cope. Cause I cant get that. Plus normies and foids, dont give a f about my problems so why should I care about theirs.
He was probably going to scam you

Based I hate attractive people

Based af.

Wish weed was legal where I lived so I don't have to put up with dealers BS at times.

He was clearly trying to scam you, since if he actually was going to pay you back, he would have physical cash with him & not offered some BS e-transfer.

Probably was underage as well due to the whole "forgot my ID" excuse.

Enjoy your weed brocel :smonk:

Based af.

Wish weed was legal where I lived so I don't have to put up with dealers BS at times.

He was clearly trying to scam you, since if he actually was going to pay you back, he would have physical cash with him & not offered some BS e-transfer.

Probably was underage as well due to the whole "forgot my ID" excuse.

Enjoy your weed brocel :smonk:
Appreciate it brother, gotta stay prepared for these fuckers. And great point

Never try a dude that has nothing to lose , plus if he tried anything I was armed in gta of course

You should have told him weed is for niggers, and Allah will burn him for eternity in the afterlife for smoking that shit.

Never try a dude that has nothing to lose , plus if he tried anything I was armed in gta of course
Based, even if you weren't Incel, you still should be armed- world is getting more fucking dangerous as it is.

Honestly, since we have nothing to lose, we probably are the worst to fuck with on the streets. None of us would hold back.

Based, even if you weren't Incel, you still should be armed- world is getting more fucking dangerous as it is.

Honestly, since we have nothing to lose, we probably are the worst to fuck with on the streets. None of us would hold back.
Truth man at least in the us you can carry guns, and yep, lots of fucking rage I have

Based red states :feelsYall:

Fuck that man, did you at least hit the bitch back? Bet she was a fat fucking semi-landwale negress.
Wish I could move to florida or Texas, and yea mang I did

You should have told him weed is for niggers, and Allah will burn him for eternity in the afterlife for smoking that shit.

Owens-Thomas House & Slave Quarters​

YOU CAN OWN SLAVES???

i would've said yes. but money up front. and 3x the price

Amen brother.

This is solid advice.