Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Some betacuck father gave me these threatening looks like he was going to be beat me up on the train

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
He was giving me these suspicious looks every time I was looking in their direction and kept grabbing his 6 year old daughter so she would be nearer to him just because I was staring at the window behind them, my low trust soyfag looks make people look at me like I’m a registered sex offender

Average New Yorker tbh

you like lolis tho so he wasnt fully wrong

you should kill him then hang his daughter after raping her(in genshin impact of course)

racepill and ugly pill

A hideous-looking Indian in New York. This could be the synopsis of a horror movie. Life on nightmare mode.

foids are treated like princess at an early age and then they start acting entitled when they grow up.

It happened to me once at McDonalds. Some bald soy was giving me hostile looks for 2 minutes straight, and he was with his noodle wife and his two hapa daughters.

it's over buddy boyo

What these overly aggressive cucks don't realize (or maybe they do deep inside) is that their precious girls will have given blowjobs to 20 different guys by the time they finish high school.

you like lolis tho so he wasnt fully wrong
:feelshaha:

Better to be ugly than short.

If you were short, that cuck would have most definately try to attack you.

Yes this happens often if you look 'creepy'. I remember some whore had her daughter naked swimming at the beach, I glanced at them and then she death stared at me. Don't have your daughter naked on a public beach if you don't want people looking, stupid cunt.

Disrespectful of him to think you where a pedo

you should kill him then hang his daughter after raping her(in genshin impact of course)
You can do that in genshi impact?
Mel-Gibson-biography-900x600.jpg

What these overly aggressive cucks don't realize (or maybe they do deep inside) is that their precious girls will have given blowjobs to 20 different guys by the time they finish high school.

:feelshaha:
:yes: The internet even made it easier for you teenage daughter to whore herself out.
Your daughter online fatlink safe

Yes this happens often if you look 'creepy'. I remember some whore had her daughter naked swimming at the beach, I glanced at them and then she death stared at me. Don't have your daughter naked on a public beach if you don't want people looking, stupid cunt.
Dumb mother, its disrespectful to others tbh just having your kids naked.

A hideous-looking Indian in New York. This could be the synopsis of a horror movie. Life on nightmare mode.
Possibly they are desperate currypilled.

mogs me cause you look at the window behind. I stare at the floor

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back