Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some advice for a good online game for coping

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
I've stopped playing videogames for months since Battle For Azeroth made WoW go total shit and every other company only produces either uncreative, unoriginal, non stimulating shit or focuses more on SJW charachters than actual funny gameplay.
However i have the fucking need to play videogames since i like them AF. Can someone give me some advice about a decent vidya worth buying (if there's still some left in the cultural creative dead end we reached)

Try TES online bro

Try TES online bro
Never thought of starting playing it. I just need some cope before Cyberpunk 2077 or the oculus quest come out.

PS: Mi fa un pò strano parlarti in inglese mi sa da NPC italico ritardato che si guarda le serie tv di netflicccccsssss in lingua giudeo-originale e copia da lì le battute

I've stopped playing videogames for months since Battle For Azeroth made WoW go total shit and every other company only produces either uncreative, unoriginal, non stimulating shit or focuses more on SJW charachters than actual funny gameplay.

I really want to play WoW again actually. I really miss my characters. It is the only thing where i have achieved something at least. I even got the event mount from Valentine's Day.

I really want to play WoW again actually. I really miss my characters. It is the only thing where i have achieved something at least. I even got the event mount from Valentine's Day.
I never got what i wanted even in WoW.
I'd play it autistically but it really turned into unplayable shit.

Never thought of starting playing it. I just need some cope before Cyberpunk 2077 or the oculus quest come out.

PS: Mi fa un pò strano parlarti in inglese mi sa da NPC italico ritardato che si guarda le serie tv di netflicccccsssss in lingua giudeo-originale e copia da lì le battute

I don't have many RPG to suggest you besides TES and Fallout ones since I mainly play to strategics :feelsbadman: Maybe BioShock Infinite?

PS Dopo andiamo a guardarci (((Game of Thrones))) :soy::soy::soy::soy:

I'd play it autistically but it really turned into unplayable shit.
It's terrible now, I haven't enjoyed it since MoP, and even that expansion had issues. Now the game is really boring to play, all the classes feel the same and it's incredibly monotonous.

I never got what i wanted even in WoW.

It is actually quite simple. We have to invest our time in something. WoW is a good distraction, it worked for me, for some years. I started completely new. I really had fun, although I was alone, most of the time. Even doing some professions like skinning some animals and make some gold in the auction house gave me some pleassure.
WoW is not bad, it is something else. We get older and older. Now, look where we are. For me, I am a complete loser. Still living with his parents and I am 24 years old. No friends, no social circle whatsoever. Years of unemployment and this is why I suffer from the driver licence pill.
In the end, normies were right all along. Playing games like WoW is nothing but distraction. It distracted me from the reality that I am nothing but a failure.

Last edited:
Playing games like WoW is nothing but distraction. It distracted me from the reality that I am nothing but a failure.
I know how you feel, I've nearly wasted a decade rotting since I dropped out of school. I've done a few productive things in that time, but never held a job. Going to start wageslaving really soon and just the thought of it is making me nervous.

It is actually quite simple. We have to invest our time in something. WoW is a good distraction, it worked for me, for some years. i started completely new. I really had fun, although I was alone, most of the time. Even doing some professions like skinning some animals and make some gold in the auction house gave me some pleassure.
WoW is not bad, it is something else. We get older and older. Now, look where we are. For me, I am a complete loser. Still living with his parents and I am 24 years old. No friends, no social circle whatsoever. Years of unemployment and this is why I suffer from the driver licence pill.
In the end, normies were right all along. Playing games like WoW is nothing but distraction. It distracted me from the reality that I am nothing but a failure.
Blackpill is wow frustrated me because i never managed to be as good as i wanted to be.
Now WoW is really a different game. They made it more difficult were it should be easier and stupidly easy where it should be more difficult. Also it has lost every social/online element it had. It's basically a bad single player with many instances
PS Dopo andiamo a guardarci (((Game of Thrones))) :soy::soy::soy::soy:
E a frignare per la scena di stupro con quattro troie universitarie elettrici del PD
It's terrible now, I haven't enjoyed it since MoP, and even that expansion had issues. Now the game is really boring to play, all the classes feel the same and it's incredibly monotonous.
Stopped playing in WotLK. Last time i had fun. Started again with WoD and went through the last 2 expansions. Left both out of frustration and boredom

I know how you feel, I've nearly wasted a decade rotting since I dropped out of school.

I really regret this. I could have a graduation in business. But I just did not go to the first day because I was... afraid. I do not know why. Because it is a new environment? New people? I really had the chance to turn things around. I did not even wasted a year at home, perhaps like 9 months. I was 20 back then. I could have a degree by now and I would be 23 and not 24 like now. I could have worked in a better environment, I would get a better income. I would have my driver licence. But here I am because I shit in my pants right before the first school day.

I've done a few productive things in that time, but never held a job.

You did more than me or you even had more success.

Going to start wageslaving really soon and just the thought of it is making me nervous.

What kind of job is it?

Also it has lost every social/online element it had. It's basically a bad single player with many instances

This is what most of the players says about WoW. Even back then, if I was alone in WoW, it felt much better, I felt a tranquil aura.

Last edited:
You did more than me or you even had more success.
The only productive things I've done have been getting my GED and driver's license, so that's several years of doing very little besides rotting. I've tried to get/hold a job a few times but my anxiety has sabotaged me every time, however I'm not going to let that happen again.

What kind of job is it?
I haven't applied for anything recently, but I plan on doing so next week. I'll probably only have a chance at getting hired for something minimum wage and entry level, but I have to start somewhere or I'm just going to end up making my situation even worse. I also don't have my own vehicle, so it has to be something relatively close to where I live.

I haven't applied for anything recently, but I plan on doing so next week. I'll probably only have a chance at getting hired for something minimum wage and entry level, but I have to start somewhere or I'm just going to end up making my situation even worse. I also don't have my own vehicle, so it has to be something relatively close to where I live.
don't do it bro..

Get Wolfenstein Enemy Territory (it's a free ego shooter) and you can't imagine how much fun it makes. There is no other game with such an aim.. I want to advice you also the best server there:

ETc| EXXTREM TERROR CLAN

The only productive things I've done have been getting my GED and driver's license

At least you do not suffer from the driver licence pill. You would be suicidal, seriously.

I've tried to get/hold a job a few times but my anxiety has sabotaged me every time, however I'm not going to let that happen again.

You just have to get out there brah.

don't do it bro..
I don't really have a choice tbh. The government refuses to give me neetbuxx and I can only leech off my parents for so long. I'd remain NEET if I could, but at this point continuing to live like this is just going to make my future even harder. I realized that at some point I just have to stop procrastinating and try to become a good little wageslave, might as well do it now.

I don't really have a choice tbh. The government refuses to give me neetbuxx and I can only leech off my parents for so long. I'd remain NEET if I could, but at this point continuing to live like this is just going to make my future even harder. I realized that at some point I just have to stop procrastinating and try to become a good little wageslave, might as well do it now.
Alright then. Good luck in wage hell. Always saddens me when an incel is forced to work for a system that hates him

This is what most of the players says about WoW. Even back then, if I was alone in WoW, it felt much better, I felt a tranquil aura.
It's better to play a single player game for free then. I loved how I was able to interact anonymously with people in WoW

BF4 is the best active Battlefield, if you like the series.
Before it turned into perverted rainbow haired tranny sjw bs? Yep I loved Bad Company 2 even more. The feels. The nostalgia

Play older PC games and DOS games. They don't make games nowadays like they used to. It's a totally different feeling. I get sad when I play them because I realize that gaming will never be the same.
BF4 is the best active Battlefield, if you like the series.
What the heck, I was actually about to suggest that one too, lol. BF:BC2 is my favorite, but it's basically dead. Haven't played it in 5~ years and I got the max rank.

Before it turned into perverted rainbow haired tranny sjw bs? Yep I loved Bad Company 2 even more. The feels. The nostalgia
BC2 was my favourite even for the nostalgia. BF4 is fun though; I preferred bf3 a little but there are no active servers.

try league of legends, try chess, try poker, try osrs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back