Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Somalis and curries are truecels

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Looking at pictures of somalis and curries make me depressive. seriously,they deserve truecel title

It is truly never began if you was born to wrong race

This thread again...

20180916_183105-jpg.54498

The ones you posted are the best of the best in that race lmao

the curry would be a chadlite if he was white jfl

What about bolivians

lmao try to turn this somali guy into white
I'm not that good at Photoshop and the photo is low quality
I turned him into a Middle-Eastern-ish man jfl

Here is a Tyrone-lite of certified somali origin. Lots of somalis in ghettos around where I am, and some do not look that bad tbh.

Not true for the curry. The good looking ones don’t look very curry to begin with

Holy shit. White skin halo is realer than ever. I also looked at pics of albino curries. Fuck shitskin is one of our biggest failios
@tehgymcel420 @SuperSaiyanGymcel
Exactly my point. If you are a good looking curry you end up looking Mexican there the curry he posted is good looking for curry which is a 4/10 compare to white guy

Not true for the curry. The good looking ones don’t look very curry to begin with

Holy shit. White skin halo is realer than ever. I also looked at pics of albino curries. Fuck shitskin is one of our biggest failios
@tehgymcel420 @SuperSaiyanGymcel
Shitskin destroys us. I am planning on white skin maxxing then name change to hispanic name. Wear a cross as well, maybe learn spanish and cholo max
Egyptians are uglier
000_TO525.jpg

JBW theory is legit.
why are egyptians so ugly in comparision to berber north africans(algeria,morroco etc)? did they have inbreeding problem?

Exactly my point. If you are a good looking curry you end up looking Mexican there the curry he posted is good looking for curry which is a 4/10 compare to white guy
Why are whites so good looking. ITS NOT FAIR

I’d say Indians have to be the least attractive as some East Asians can look masculine like Daniel Dae Kim or feminine “cute” like J-Pop stars but even the best Indians tend to look like 6/10 white guys at best.

I’d say Indians have to be the least attractive as some East Asians can look masculine like Daniel Dae Kim or feminine “cute” like J-Pop stars but even the best Indians tend to look like 6/10 white guys at best.
bruh a average white guy can mog chang and chadpreet to hell

Good looking curries look Latino or arab. Also just indians or pakis and Bengalis as well ?Can we just stop arguing who’s least attractive CUZ THEY BOTH HAVE IT SHIT
East Asians look more masculine than curries ?

Good looking curries look Latino or arab. Can we just stop arguing who’s least attractive CUZ THEY BOTH HAVE IT SHIT

no bro curries are truecels

no bro curries are truecels
I’m not denying it. Just pissing me off that people are tryna rank which ethnic is worse when they are all pretty much doomed against the white man

So are we just pretending that we don’t live in a world with 1.21 billion Indians?

JFL at the currycel cope. If you are a curry in India, you won’t be an incel. If are curry in the west, you could probably still get an arranged marriage somehow from some family member back in India connection. Tons of desperate currywhores would be thrilled to live In the west even if it means you are a servant to an currycel. Being a curry in the west = massive status halo for currywhores in India. If you can’t get an arranged marriage it’s pretty over though ngl.

Last edited:
So are we just pretending that we don’t live in a world with 1.21 billion Indians?

JFL at the currycel cope. If you are a curry in India, you won’t be an incel. If are curry in the west, you could probably still get an arranged marriage somehow from some family member back in India connection. Tons of desperate currywhores would be thrilled to live In the west even if it means you are a servant to an currycel. Being a curry in the west = massive status halo for currywhores in India. If you can’t grt arranged marriage it’s pretty over though ngl.
just get arranged marriage and marry a whore that doesnt love you bro

I’m not buying it, at least in regards to good-looking East Asians, the average white guy looks like shit. Will the good-looking Asian guy have the crossover appeal that a 6/10 white guy has? No, but an average white guy mogging a 7-8/10 Asian guy, I don’t see it in terms of the quality they can get.

Good looking curries look Latino or arab. Also just indians or pakis and Bengalis as well ?Can we just stop arguing who’s least attractive CUZ THEY BOTH HAVE IT SHIT

No, it’s of the utmost importance that we establish who the ugliest ethnic group is so that we can say “poor X, he never had a chance being Y”. Good looking Indians will be a 6 to women so they can get a 5 with effort. Yes, they’re both the least desirable ethnic groups for males in the West, my heart goes out to any sub-7 EA or Indian guy as they’re betabux at best and more than likely truecels or close to it.

No, it’s of the utmost importance that we establish who the ugliest ethnic group is so that we can say “poor X, he never had a chance being Y”. Good looking Indians will be a 6 to women so they can get a 5 with effort. Yes, they’re both the least desirable ethnic groups for males in the West, my heart goes out to any sub-7 EA or Indian guy as they’re betabux at best and more than likely truecels or close to it.
Wb pakis? And no it isn’t necessary. You just wanna be An asshole

Wb pakis? And no it isn’t necessary. You just wanna be An asshole

I was being sarcastic, yeesh. Don’t know enough about Pakis but from what I do know, they’re less beta and lighter in skin tone.

I was being sarcastic, yeesh. Don’t know enough about Pakis but from what I do know, they’re less beta and lighter in skin tone.
Nvm then. And yeh I agree racist holes will see a curry as a 6 at best.

massive cope here we go
JFL at this cope, every woman expects betabux if you are in a relationship. They are biologically inclined to want their man to be providers. If you aren’t chad, your relationship with women will be transactional in nature. You will be paying, some way, some how.

JFL at this cope, every woman expects betabux if you are in a relationship. They are biologically inclined to want their man to be providers. If you aren’t chad, your relationship with women will be transactional in nature. You will be paying, some way, some how.
cope

there is no point to keep living if youre not chad

cope

there is no point to keep living if youre not chad
Take the providerpill, unless you are top tier chad, you will be expending resources to get laid, wether you like it or not.

They can never catch a break.

Take the providerpill, unless you are top tier chad, you will be expending resources to get laid, wether you like it or not.
to have a normal relationship you have to be top tier chad.