Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Somalians

RacistMario

RacistMario

A gentleman ensnared in a malevolent simulation
I pity these lightbulbs, imagine being a nigger and not even having the pros that come with it, they can't run, they can't build muscle, they're weak, and can't thugmaxx to save their life unless it's for ackmed's fairytales, they're the curries of africa

TEN BILLION COMING TO A TOWN NEAR YOU

There is a fat somali on org that slays in demark. He is an anomaly though. Most of the ones i interact with irl are completely invisible, considered closer to fauna than human.

Finally someone said it

i was once on a metro with one he literally had rags as clothes, like it looked like it wasn't cleaned for 50+ years and was too big for him jfl

They still benefit just from being black, since they get association with the black race, no different than how some low-tier whites are able to benefit from association with the white race. Good thread on the subject of racial reputation and how it affects SMV:

Even if they're the "curries of Africa," being Somali would still be far preferable to being curry imho

They still benefit just from being black, since they get association with the black race, no different than how some low-tier whites are able to benefit from association with the white race. Good thread on the subject of racial reputation and how it affects SMV:

Even if they're the "curries of Africa," being Somali would still be far preferable to being curry imho
Based thread.

But somalis are also some of the tallest people in the world, and it's not true that they're not athletic, just not as much as what africsns

I have never seen a normal-built somalian.

They are either thin as a fkng stick-bug or doppelganger Fat Albert.

Their teeth either bult like Rabbids or Ratatas and their hair recedes once they turn 12.

Teeth more colorful than my fingers after a depressing night of flaming hot cheetos and finger licking.

And their iq is like -20 of a normal african.

Yet somehow they are never single. :feelscry:

I am by no mean racist. Any somalian that takes offense, I am built like blackop2cel so its not like I am any better.

Last edited:
they can't run
woah woah woah. hold on there for a second. that's the one thing they excel at.
Mo Farah | Biography, Documentary, & Facts | Britannica

Whatever you say Captain

I don't pity them they are all either pirates either top athletes either dead beacause no water

There was a terrorist attack on some hotel in Somalia yesterday killing dozens