Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Solving the incel problem: people should go back to the countries they came from

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
White countries for white people only. That way there will no 5'2 balding Pajeets hogging all the blonde Aryan Stacies. So let's take a couple thousand boats, and send Tyrones back to Africa, sandcels to the Middle East, currycels to India, and ricecels to riceland. Simple, right? Each race for themselves. According to some of you motherfuckers, this would solve inceldom instantaneously.

This also means white Americans and Canadians need to fuck off back to Europe. Native American countries for Native Americans only. White Australians and New Zealanders too. Oh, don't forget white South Africans and Zimbabweans. Now I'm aware that there are multiple ethnic groups within each racial category, so it might be difficult to figure out which specific city we'd have to re-allocate individuals to, but who cares? All white people look the same to me.

This brings us to the problem of mixed-race individuals. Now, the obvious solution would be to cut them in half and ship their parts to their areas of origin, like this:

Mergedcut

I suppose you retards are right about this solving the incel problem, because you can't be incel if you are cut in half.

But that would be too messy to do for everyone, so instead, if they are willing to pay for taxes and travel costs, they can spend part of the year in one race region and another part of the year in another race region. If you're a poorcel, sucks for you. Travelling between the race regions will be banned for everyone else, punishable by summary execution.

Where are you gonna send the many mixed individuals the US has now? Tbh not a single woman ever looked my direction any time I went to my country.

I’ve said this before. Jews want racemixing so they get their goyim caramel coloured slave caste to work for them.

Obviously never gonna happen

From what I have seen this is what is proposed by white nationalists willing to take a more lenient approach. Any white nationalist learning incels on this board (can't believe I am saying this) correct me if I am wrong:

European nations for people of European ancestry only,

all Arabic people will be repatriated back to the Middle East, all South Asians to South Asia, all East Asians to East Asia, all Africans to Africa, all people of the Jewish faith will be sent to live in Israel.

and the US, Canada, and Australia & New Zealand will consist of white people and only allow white immigration since they "built" up civilization there. Native Americans would be allowed to stay on some reservations in the US, same with Aborigines people in Australia.

As for mixed people and latinos, many of them suggest Central America and the Caribbean might be suitable.

In places like South America were whites have been present like Argentina, white immigration would be preferred and non-white immigration highly restricted.

high quality post. tbh some people just try to correlate inceldom with other social phenomenons even if they have no relevance to each other

Race is the biggest cope on here, if you're an incel its because of your subhuman bone structure, not because of your race.

You can be a chad no matter what your race is as long as you have good facial bone structure.

From what I have seen this is what is proposed by white nationalists willing to take a more lenient approach. Any white nationalist learning incels on this board (can't believe I am saying this) correct me if I am wrong:

White nationalists are cucks. They're bigger simps than the soy guzzlers on Reddit. They won't stop whining, "Muh Aryan women's beauty shall not perish from muh Earth, muh Aryan Stacies," simping for women who couldn't give a flying fuck about them.

Here's a picture of Stormfront copers and their Chad-like features on full display:

Usa south carolina klan 2

White nationalists are cucks. They're bigger simps than the soy guzzlers on Reddit. They won't stop whining, "Muh Aryan women's beauty shall not perish from muh Earth, muh Aryan Stacies," simping for women who couldn't give a flying fuck about them.

Here's a picture of Stormfront copers and their Chad-like features on full display:

View attachment 284336

Many white nationalists are really mate guarders that secretly lust after ethnic women, are obsessed with black men, and like to insult and mock ethnic men.

Look at how David Duke talks glowingly about ethnic women like Tulsi Gabbard and Syrian Girl, makes video upon video of black crime and mug shots of black men, and now and then makes remarks about how backward ethnic men in ethnic nations are and how poorly they treat their women.

Btw, I think the KKK have a literal "white knight" designation. I'm not making that up.

Look at how David Duke talks glowingly about ethnic women like Tulsi Gabbard and Syrian Girl, makes video upon video of black crime and mug shots of black men, and now and then makes remarks about how backward ethnic men in ethnic nations are and how poorly they treat their women.
never thought about this. kinda interesting. feel like they imagine it as them cucking ethnics when in reality it's just them getting rejected by all the white girls in their class who post pictures and vids of their ass on tiktok and snap

Beyond over if your own ethnicity thinks you are ugly and deserve to die.

If you are ugly or short, everyone on earth considers you lower than a maggot.

never thought about this. kinda interesting. feel like they imagine it as them cucking ethnics when in reality it's just them getting rejected by all the white girls in their class who post pictures and vids of their ass on tiktok and snap

Everyone on reddit knows about this since they worship ethnic women and want to get with them while dissing ethnic men.

Many white men (from imperialists during the 19th century British Empire to SEAmaxxers) have remarked about how frigid European women are and how easily ethnic women put out for them, how scantily clad they dress and how they are decked with jewelry (what were ethnic men thinking when they encouraged this?).

At the same time these white men forbade race mixing of any lucky curries with white women. They are hypocrites plain and simple.

And I don't know why David Duke always seems immune from criticism by neo masculinity types, he is literally a chivalrous white knight that always critiques other cultures based on how they don't treat women with respect, unlike in European culture.

This brings us to the problem of mixed-race individuals. Now, the obvious solution would be to cut them in half and ship their parts to their areas of origin, like this:

mergedcut.png

I suppose you retards are right about this solving the incel problem, because you can't be incel if you are cut in half.

But that would be too messy to do for everyone, so instead, if they are willing to pay for taxes and travel costs, they can spend part of the year in one race region and another part of the year in another race region. If you're a poorcel, sucks for you. Travelling between the race regions will be banned for everyone else, punishable by summary execution.
:feelsokman::feelshaha:
That’s the conclusion of this “x country for x people” argument

But you forgot about this:

Just sterilize all mutts and stop them from muddling the pure herrenvolk

JFL you can be opposed to "multiculturalism", globalism, and race-mixing without being delusional you know? However the negative outcomes caused by this stuff are really just symptoms of other problems intrinsic to our nature, which is why I don't really talk about them, as it kinda misses the point imo.
According to some of you motherfuckers, this would solve inceldom instantaneously.
Sounds like a strawman tbh, I've never seen anybody try to make this claim. Of course maybe some have, and I simply haven't seen it, not sure.
You should've made this the OP, as that's the biggest problem with them. Most white nationalists seem to genuinely worship white women, pretty bizarre tbh. They somehow don't seem to care that their goddesses have been the primary supporters of all of that which they despise for decades. It's even worse in the case of white nationalist incels, given that "their" white women want nothing to do with them. It's all an amazing amount of delusion and coping.

You should've made this the OP, as that's the biggest problem with them. Most white nationalists seem to genuinely worship white women, pretty bizarre tbh. They somehow don't seem to care that their goddesses have been the primary supporters of all of that which they despise for decades. It's even worse in the case of white nationalist incels, given that "their" white women want nothing to do with them. It's all an amazing amount of delusion and coping.

One point at a time

We should classify people based on their merit. The well educated intellectuals live in the first world nations. The poor and hardworking drones in the decent "2nd world" countries and single mothers and degenerates in the third world shitholes.

We should classify people based on their merit. The well educated intellectuals live in the first world nations. The poor and hardworking drones in the decent "2nd world" countries and single mothers and degenerates in the third world shitholes.

Two questions:

1) The "well-educated intellectuals" need janitors, dishwashers, drivers, cashiers, deliverymen, construction workers, et cetera -- an army of support staff. Not everyone can be a part of the managerial class. If the "poor and hardworking drones" are thousands of miles away, who's going to do the grunt work?

2) Is social mobility possible under your system? Can the son of "degenerates" work his way up and migrate to the "2nd class" or "1st class" through sheer perseverance? On the other hand, what would happen to the spoiled, wretched offspring of "well-educated intellectuals" if they failed to perform to "1st class standards"? Would they be relocated?

Two questions:

1) The "well-educated intellectuals" need janitors, dishwashers, drivers, cashiers, deliverymen, construction workers, et cetera -- an army of support staff. Not everyone can be a part of the managerial class. If the "poor and hardworking drones" are thousands of miles away, who's going to do the grunt work?

2) Is social mobility possible under your system? Can the son of "degenerates" work his way up and migrate to the "2nd class" or "1st class" through sheer perseverance? On the other hand, what would happen to the spoiled, wretched offspring of "well-educated intellectuals" if they failed to perform to "1st class standards"? Would they be relocated?
Yeah I'm wrong. I wasn't serious tho. This system will never work in real-life. That's very low IQ of me to write that tbh :feelstastyman:

Dear Swedish and Russian people, can you please move back to where you came from and let the finnish people have the territory that originally belonged to us?
We moved to north Europe immediately after the ice started melting after the ice age.
Then you guys came to kill us and enslave us
full

Your treatment sounds like a white nationalist noah's ark grindhouse movie in the making. If you expanded the premise into a novel, and pretended you were actually white, I would imagine WNs would christen your work as the next Turner Diaries.

Yeah I'm wrong. I wasn't serious tho. This system will never work in real-life. That's very low IQ of me to write that tbh :feelstastyman:
yeah i kno
Dear Swedish and Russian people, can you please move back to where you came from and let the finnish people have the territory that originally belonged to us?
We moved to north Europe immediately after the ice started melting after the ice age.
Then you guys came to kill us and enslave us
full

Every time someone says "Molotov cocktail" I remember the Finnish origins of the term in the 1930s

JFL you can be opposed to "multiculturalism", globalism, and race-mixing without being delusional you know? However the negative outcomes caused by this stuff are really just symptoms of other problems intrinsic to our nature, which is why I don't really talk about them, as it kinda misses the point imo.

Sounds like a strawman tbh, I've never seen anybody try to make this claim. Of course maybe some have, and I simply haven't seen it, not sure.

They really are worse than the cucks who worship their “wives” who they betabuxx. They see foids of their race as literal goddesses while she would much rather fuck a tyrone

Tbh there are only 2 races ; good looking people and bad looking people

Tbh there are only 2 races ; good looking people and bad looking people
more like; good looking males, bad looking males and foids regadless of their look (they have it better than we even if they are 2/10)

more like; good looking males, bad looking males and foids regadless of their look (they have it better than we even if they are 2/10)

A 2/10 female has the SMV of a 7/10 male

I know you're being sarcastic, but how can you possibly be blackpilled and think this is a bad idea? Ricecels, currycels and other ethnic subhumans have no sexual prospects in white countries. All of us would do much better in our home countries.

Ricecels, currycels and other ethnic subhumans have no sexual prospects in white countries. All of us would do much better in our home countries.

Sure, just go to a "home" country that you have never visited, whose language and culture you don't understand.

You're perpetuating the belief that ethnics are "perpetual foreigners" in countries they are citizens of.

Screen-Shot-2020-04-25-at-10.45.30-PM.png

Nice IT bait OP.

I’ve said this before. Jews want racemixing so they get their goyim caramel coloured slave caste to work for them.
Insanely based and redpilled.
I know you're being sarcastic, but how can you possibly be blackpilled and think this is a bad idea? Ricecels, currycels and other ethnic subhumans have no sexual prospects in white countries. All of us would do much better in our home countries.
This, yes. But it wouldn't solve the incel problem. I know because I'm whyte in a whyte country and I still have zero prospects.

Sure, just go to a "home" country that you have never visited, whose language and culture you don't understand.

You're perpetuating the belief that ethnics are "perpetual foreigners" in countries they are citizens of.
That's how it's always been. The only difference is nowadays we're made to believe that race doesn't matter when in reality yes it fucking does matter. And tbh our parents fucked us over by immigrating here and not properly teaching us our language and customs.

This, yes. But it wouldn't solve the incel problem. I know because I'm whyte in a whyte country and I still have zero prospects.
It doesn't matter for truecels but there's a lot of ethnicels who would be normies in their home country. They just can't compete with average whites.

The only difference is nowadays we're made to believe that race doesn't matter when in reality yes it fucking does matter.

Race shouldn't matter but it does, sadly.

I would be low-tier in any country, btw.

Is it proportional? Do I have chop off a few toes and send them to norway?

All they had to do was saw elliott in half :feelskek:

TL;Dr if we segregate races and we will get no transracial relationships there still will be chads Yes. but the overall female stardard might be lowered mostly in some eastern countries where foids want tyrone dick

Race shouldn't matter but it does, sadly.

My sentiments exactly.

This highly overlooked. People who were born and and grew up in ethnic countries feel jealous and distrustful of ethnics who grew up in white countries but moved back to their country of ethnic origin.
There's no guarentee you'll be accepted in your home country.

Plus with dating apps, interational travel and social media, justbewhite theory is everywhere now and you are still competing with the average white man as an ethnic male when looking for a gf or wife.

All they had to do was saw elliott in half :feelskek:

TL;Dr if we segregate races and we will get no transracial relationships there still will be chads Yes. but the overall female stardard might be lowered mostly in some eastern countries where foids want tyrone dick
:feelskek: