Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Solution to getting a better Jawline without surgery.

Tenordwa

believing that shit works is the equivalent of believing that confidence will get you laid. chewing on a rubber ball like a faggot wont give you a good jawline magically. im willing to bet my shekels that the guys in the video already had good jawlines prior to the video

Last edited:
just chew balls bro

Well obviously results are only gonna be half as good as surgery, but i'd take a 50% increase in definition of jawline over 0% change due to LDARing and not even trying to improve my situation.
i dont see this working out unless you have high body fat % tbh

i dont see this working out unless you have high body fat % tbh
Exercising a specific area of your body doesn't make fat burn from that area. Your best bet to make your jawline not fat is to either lose weight or get liposuction.

What's the point of a wide jaw if it's recessed. And I doubt it even works as advertised.

Obviously don't perform the exercise in public, but do it whenever you're at home

Well obviously results are only gonna be half as good as surgery, but i'd take a 50% increase in definition of jawline over 0% change due to LDARing and not even trying to improve my situation.
Are you special needs? If you believe this method works then you must think that a 100 year old man would have a massive buff jawline from exercising it his whole life. That is obviously not the case. While this may end up making you gain ~1% muscle mass in your jaw if you do it enough that won't end up making you look better. It's your bone structure that matters.

Youll only have a slightly wider jaw and thats if you clench it 24/7

How is chewing going to change your bones?

Obviously don't perform the exercise in public, but do it whenever you're at home

probably should try mewing and tongue chewing instead no homo

Reminds me of this. To my knowledge Ronaldo never put that thing in his mouth despite traveling to Japan and promoting it on their national tv.

This is (not) 100 % bullshit and paid instagram influencers who would even eat their own shit for money.

Last edited:

This is (not) 100 % bullshit and paid instagram influencers who would even eat their own shit for money.

look at the noodles getting wet over chadnaldo kek every single one of those ricecels just got cucked

look at the noodles getting wet over chadnaldo kek every single one of those ricecels just got cucked

Lol you could clearly see the jap foids getting wet from his mere presence.

It's the incel capital of the World. Those men were cucked a long time before Ronaldo even landed.

Reminds me of this. To my knowledge Ronaldo never put that thing in his mouth despite traveling to Japan and promoting it on their national tv.

why do this its not like he needs money also didnt he get surgery?

Your jawline is entirely linked to the angle and ramus growth, how the fuck do you expect to become a model by imitating a dog?

Your jawline is entirely linked to the angle and ramus growth, how the fuck do you expect to become a model by imitating a dog?

We ARE dogs.

We are worse than dogs, because at least dogs get human pussy if they get lucky.

We ARE dogs.

We are worse than dogs, because at least dogs get human pussy if they get lucky.

There are also dogs PSL, the only dogs women want are German Shepherds, Pitbull and Huskys.

Husky siberiano 71212480

German shepherd dog detail

Their mouth and tongue positions are designed to lick the pussy

Not only that but they prove that mouthbreathing theory is false, as they are always with their mouths open.

THIS IS THE TRUE DOGBLACKPILL

IT'S OVER FOR MANY DOGS

It's the incel capital of the World. Those men were cucked a long time before Ronaldo even landed.
Japanese women overwhelmingly date and marry Japanese men, 98% of Japan’s population is Japanese.

The only reason they are the incel capital is because a lot of men are facing a shitty financial situation and have been forced out of the dating market because they refuse to work like dogs for a society that treats them like shit and for women that treat them like shit.

Infidelity is very common in Japanese marriages and it’s basically a rule that you will never get sex again after your first kid is born. It’s also expected that your wife controls the finances, many Japanese women are stay at home mothers that just sit at home spending their husbands money and cheating behind his back.

Last edited:
Japanese women overwhelmingly date and marry Japanese men, 98% of Japan’s population is Japanese.

The only reason they are the incel capital is because a lot of men are facing a shitty financial situation and have been forced out of the dating market because they refuse to work like dogs for a society that treats them like shit and for women that treat them like shit.

Infidelity is very common in Japanese marriages and it’s basically a rule that you will never get sex again after your first kid is born. It’s also expected that your wife controls the finances, many Japanese women are stay at home mothers that just sit at home spending their husbands money and cheating behind his back.

It takes a certain level of stupidity to be a wagecuck if you don't have to. A lot of incels would welcome basic income. There is zero reward for wagecucking and being a tax cattle if you can't get a woman: at a certain point that problem ruins the mood of any other pursuit you might've tried, like an overbearing specter.

Which is why MGTOW is a load of shit. They pretend they turn off their hormones and become eunuchs that just play musical instruments and video games. Guarantee every MGTOW bitterly looks at hot ass walking by.

View attachment 135796
believing that shit works is the equivalent of believing that confidence will get you laid. chewing on a rubber ball like a faggot wont give you a good jawline magically. im willing to bet my shekels that the guys in the video already had good jawlines prior to the video

All this does is cause Masseter Hypertrophy, and also TMJ.

Jfl at those chads

Thanks for the link. This is something I was searching for quite a while. Although there may be delivery problems in my country.

It works i do it every day but it wont fix your hairline and your bugeyes. Jawcell = fakecell

Suck in your cheeks and bite down on them as often as possible when you're facing someone, especially the first time you meet someone. It's the first impression that counts and lasts.

Fucking laughable. The scam artists are realising that mewing scam isn't working so theyre now pushing a chewy ball for IT cucks

Just chew on bubblegum 24/7 theory

A new generation of scammers emerged. Before it was redpill coach scammers, now it's mouth exercise copers.

if only it were that easy.. JFL at these retards