Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Solipsism

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
★★
Solipsism is defined as the quality of being very self-centered or selfish.

I see this being very common among incel spaces. People only focus on their specific short-comings making them out to be the be all end all, while ignoring everything else. A short incel will say that height is everything and that even a man who looks like elephant man can slay if he is 182.882cm tall or more. An ugly incel will say that the face is everything and that you can be 4'11'' and still slay if you have a good face and so on for penis size, NT etc.

Surprisingly the same doesn't apply for race/JBW which is very often denied by both whites and deathnics, making it one of the theories which can the most easily be proven to be 100% right.

This behavior is paramount to blackpill denial.

I support all my brocels and want to be relatable and understanding to them.

no solipsism is a philosophical concept that suggests only one's mind is sure to exist, and everything else, including other minds and the external world, could be products of one's imagination. The word is misused just to sound clever

just say ‘self-centred’ instead

whats has your looks to do with solipsism . if your ugly and self centered your still ugly .

Then again its good to put yourself first .

Isnt that a death note ost