Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL soldier Confronts man who cheated with his Wife

How will inceltears weasel their way out of this one?

Having his wife fuck niggers behind his back is literally what he fought for. ZOGbots are scum

What was the short man supposed to do? There is no way he could have fought the big guy, no matter his fitness, and if the soldier confronted his wife right there, no doubt the black man would have turned white knight about the situation, and probably attacked.
He could have ditched the girl entirely once they were alone, for all we know.

Absolutely fucking cucked,how fucking pathetic do you have to be to do that.
Hes trying to act like he's not scared but you can tell he's terrified of Tyrone.
He thought he was the perfect package,loyal,caring,serves his country.
Meanwhile his wife is servicing some thug nigga who probably dropped out of primary school.

I really hope he did because if even soldiers are okay with being cucked then life somehow just got bleaker

I really hope he did because if even soldiers are okay with being cucked then life somehow just got bleaker
Soldiers are cucked from the second they sign up for service fighting and risking their lives for an entirely different country (yidsrael) than their own

Change the tag to life fuel.
Absolutely fucking cucked,how fucking pathetic do you have to be to do that.
Hes trying to act like he's not scared but you can tell he's terrified of Tyrone.
He thought he was the perfect package,loyal,caring,serves his country.
Meanwhile his wife is servicing some thug nigga who probably dropped out of primary school.
Soldiers are natural cucks. Even though their home country is under no direct threat they will still fight and die for an entirely different country. Its extremely satisfying to see this zogbot get cheated on by not just any guy, but a nigger. Priceless

Soldiers are cucked from the second they sign up for service fighting and risking their lives for an entirely different country (yidsrael) than their own
From a young age I've always wanted to be a policeman or a soldier and now more and more I find myself straying further away from those childhood aspirations.
Change the tag to life fuel.

Soldiers are natural cucks.
Any alternative career paths for a brainlet such as myself? Don't ever want to live as a cuck

Hey fuck. Lock up the thug nigger and execute the foid

From a young age I've always wanted to be a policeman or a soldier and now more and more I find myself straying further away from those childhood aspirations.

Any alternative career paths for a brainlet such as myself?
I would recommend being an electrician to be honest. Prove yourself as a laborer for your local county as a civil serviceman then put in for apprenticeship ASAP. Electricians make 60-80k once fully certified. Otherwise I would LDAR and get on welfare, fuck this welfare system keeping single moms and other genetic trash afloat. Good luck either way
Hey fuck. Lock up the thug nigger and execute the foid
the nigger hasnt done anything wrong. Humiliating a zogbot like that makes him a TOP NIGGER in my book

I would recommend being an electrician to be honest. Good luck either way
Thanks for the advice i'll look into this seeing as how much of my family is already involved with manual labor jobs in many fields

How will inceltears weasel their way out of this one?
Especially when they say that their gfs/wife is totally not cucking them when they are mogged to oblivion by the soldier.

Low Inhibition-jacked ghetto black dude fucks a beta males wife. How the white dude even has a wife is beyond me.

On another point. Why the fuck is he pissed at the black dude? He should be bitching his wife out.

She admits the dirty nigger fucked her and the soldier cuck just stands there holding her hand.

bruuuuuuuuuuuuuutal

Times I'm glad I'm dying alone.

How the white dude even has a wife is beyond me.
Shes using him for betabux obviously.
On another point. Why the fuck is he pissed at the black dude? He should be bitching his wife out.
The mind of a zogbot doesn't work like yours or mine. He doesn't concern himself with what is in his best interest, that is why he serves israel while his country is under no direct threat. He probably feels lucky to get tyrone's sloppy seconds, as long as he can feel safe in his mind that he confronted the man she was fucking behind his back.

He's a cuck for marrying a barracks rat, hope he reports her and gets her off tricare. There's certain moves you have to do and strings to pull to be successful in the military, and marriage ain't one of them. What sucks more is the military does little things to try and get soldiers to settle down so imagine ER in Santa Barbara x20

love all the people just spamming "nibber"

so easy to hide behind a screen and say it

women who cheat on their soldier husband/boyfriend should be shot. Roasties like this piss me off like no other. I wish the husband would just beat them or something to teach them a lesson but everyone would jump to the roast's defense.

What the fuck did I just watch? The fuck is wrong with that soldier guy? He went through all that shit in the military and he still have no balls to fight that fucking nigger? How? What the hell is he gonna do in a battle if he ever gets deployed? Piss his pants and cry for mommy?

High IQ post. They're not even fighting overseas, though. They're just bullying.

Any alternative career paths for a brainlet such as myself? Don't ever want to live as a cuck

Being a cop isn't that bad, imagine how you could fuck with domestic "violence(discipline) "victims."

Being a cop isn't that bad, imagine how you could fuck with domestic "violence(discipline) "victims."
Not exactly sure what ways i'd be able to mess with them without consequence but i'd be open to suggestions and ideas

Not exactly sure what ways i'd be able to mess with them without consequence but i'd be open to suggestions and ideas

I guess you could feel them up more than normal during searches, just harass them over minor shit like speeding, if you get lucky she can do something that counts vaguely as resisting arrest so you can kill her legally.

I guess you could feel them up more than normal during searches, just harass them over minor shit like speeding, if you get lucky she can do something that counts vaguely as resisting arrest so you can kill her legally.
reminded me of this

Oh Tyrone, you're incorrigible! :)

Seriously though - don't care about women. It's stupid to put so much of your happiness into the actions and feelings of another.

Cunts have no loyalty.

What was the short man supposed to do? There is no way he could have fought the big guy, no matter his fitness, and if the soldier confronted his wife right there, no doubt the black man would have turned white knight about the situation, and probably attacked.

Thats what guns are for.

Thats what guns are for.
Sure, is it worth a lifetime in prison for shooting some random punk ass nigga tho?
Also, there is basically only one country in the entire developed world where guns are even legal, sadly. :feelsbadman:

Sure, is it worth a lifetime in prison for shooting some random punk ass nigga tho?
Also, there is basically only one country in the entire developed world where guns are even legal, sadly. :feelsbadman:

Don't forget the wife.

HEIGHT = EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!

The reason why the soldier didn't do anything was cause he was a whole foot smaller than him. If he just came back from boot camp or combat than I'm sure he is in good shape but what held him back? His shit height. JFL its fucking over for manlets you can never be seen as a man.

She admits the dirty nigger fucked her and the soldier cuck just stands there holding her hand.

bruuuuuuuuuuuuuutal

Times I'm glad I'm dying alone.
Right?Why he standing on her side ?She openly admits to fucking this dude and he just there like:,,Yeah at least I got a bigger dick."
Like even if true who cares you got cucked you idiot.

JBW theory debunked, pathetic coping ethnicels, we are in the same boat!

Having known lots of guys that have gotten cheated on....one thing remains consistent in almost every case. The cuckolded man always takes his anger out on the other man, and never his cheating wife/girlfriend. She is almost never blamed for her infidelity. Cuckolded men almost always stay.

this is beyond tragic...

The white man created these amazing things called firearms to deal with uppity negros. It should be his right to drop that man then and there. Should give him a fucking medal for doing so. Then he should slap the absolute shit out of his wife for being a whore.

Bunch of fucking degenerates all of them in that video. All cucks should be roped.

Common thing in the military though. These young guys get married because it gets soldiers better perks and young sluts like this like the stability and getting things taken care of. Plus they barely have to see their husband and they can get big black cock in them for 6-18 months while he's deployed.

Trump is the first leader in the west for a long time i'd consider fighting for. I'd sooner fight for Israel (even though i'm a Nazi) than half the fucking soy boy cucks and leftists and fat globalist slags who lead the world today.

MANLET GETS CUCKED BY BBC