Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Soft White Underbelly being “fooled” by Fakecel Daniel is proof normies are obsessed with us (fakecel hate thread)

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Fakecel Daniel is disgusting, he may have ruined Soft White Underbelly. What a fakecel faggot.

Fakecel Daniel

Fakecel Faggot Daniel

Imagine larping as an incel

Now, people won’t want to donate to Soft White Underbelly.

SWU is fucked

The day a JewTube channel begins to die

What happens when you allow fakecels around

I hate how normies copy us, yet normie foids (because all foids are normies by default) won’t fuck us!

IMG 1240

they only care because he's good looking. less attractive the comments would be "stop being a misogynist take a shower nigga :feels::soy:!!!11"

they only care because he's good looking. less attractive the comments would be "stop being a misogynist take a shower nigga :feels::soy:!!!11"
Yes, because ugly males must hate foids, even though we have never touched a foid.

Well I mean. One look at his face and you could tell he's not an incel.

Who could've guessed this was larp

I hate that channel. Almost all their content involves engagement farming by posting the same uninteresting drug addict, hooker, or troon loser.