Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Soft prostitution

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
I genuinely believe that a cuddle session with a foid is more therapeutic than 20 therapy sessions with an expert and no one can convince me otherwise. I bet if they did studies on this (which won't happen cause Western academia is broken beyond repair :feelshaha:) they'd confirm this.

Imagine how much men's mental health would improve if you could go to a cuddle cafe (like the ones in Japan) anytime you want, and have a foid cuddle you, stroke your hair and talk to you.

It's outrageous that soft prostitution isn't legal.

All prostitution is degenerate and everyone who gave even a fucking CENT to a foid to get some romantic service should get executed NOW.

All prostitution is degenerate and everyone who gave even a fucking CENT to a foid to get some romantic service should get executed NOW.
Paying for "soft" prostution is stupid. It is not real love, and its not intimate at all . We need true love, not fake love

Brocel there's nothing wrong with getting a cuddle session, if you deprive yourself of female touch you're just torturing yourself

Paying for "soft" prostution is stupid. It is not real love, and it not intimate at all . We need true love, not fake love
Of course but not all men can receive love.

Of course but not all men can receive love.
I would still feel like shit if I payed a random foid to cuddle with me because I know that it is all fake

Paying for "soft" prostution is stupid. It is not real love, and its not intimate at all . We need true love, not fake love
The advantage to soft prostitution is that the foids actually enjoy their job. It's basically the most pure form of affection incels can get.

I will be making an extensive soft prostitution redpill thread some time in the future :feelsjuice:

It's outrageous that soft prostitution isn't legal.
-
Hmm well I wouldn't let that stop you.- The $14 billion spent on prostitution in the U.S. each year would seem to indicate that people don't much care whether it's legal, LOL
-

Enjoy rotting all days theory

I will be making an extensive soft prostitution redpill thread some time in the future :feelsjuice:
If you need to make a extra thread to try to prove a shitty point that just got dogpilled on your coping hard buddy. Soft prostitution means nothing and is just a reminder you need to pay a woman for her to ever touch you.

If you need to make a extra thread to try to prove a shitty point that just got dogpilled on your coping hard buddy. Soft prostitution means nothing and is just a reminder you need to pay a woman for her to ever touch you.
:feelskek: And what is betabuxxing?

There is no true love. Here is where all of you are wrong. The love you have been sold threw jewish media is literally a lie. You are correct that prostitution is a shallow disgusting practice which makes you feel even emptier when you finish .

But where you are wrong is thinking "true love" between a man and a woman exists. Women will only "love you" so long as you can be a provider and protector for them. There emotions and impulsive hormonal nature will make them love you one day then hate and discard you the next depending on circumstance.

There is no true love. Here is where all of you are wrong. The love you have been sold threw jewish media is literally a lie. You are correct that prostitution is a shallow disgusting practice which makes you feel even emptier when you finish .

But where you are wrong is thinking "true love" between a man and a woman exists. Women will only "love you" so long as you can be a provider and protector for them. There emotions and impulsive hormonal nature will make them love you one day then hate and discard you the next depending on circumstance.
Huge cope. Women love Chad. Women are willing to die for a Chad they love

Would still feel like shit for the simple fact of paying for it. Just like regular prostitution you would get better service based on your looks

Running my hands along a beautiful female humanoid's curvaceous body would fix me.

women love young attractive guys while they are young themselves and still unused by other men, of course they don't love their ugly betabuxxers

They should have prostitutes disguised as therapists so when some incel goes to therapy his therapist will fuck him but he still thinks she's a therapist.

prostitution is a shallow disgusting practice which makes you feel even emptier when you finish .
Something sure feels empty when you're finished.

laughing-laugh.gif

They should have prostitutes disguised as therapists so when some incel goes to therapy his therapist will fuck him but he still thinks she's a therapist.
High IQ.