Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Societys double standard

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
When society sees a physically disabled man , it says "You shouldnt make fun of a man like that. He was born that way. It is evil to laugh at people who were born like that. How evil you are for mocking him, you scum. If you had a body like that and people bullied you, how you find that, huh? Fucking evil scum."

When society sees a healthy but short man.
"Lol, lets mock him and when he gets angry, we say how it is because he is short and has a Napoleon-Complex. Lol get over it, dude. Man up. Yes, we will torture you mentally and sometimes even physically, but stop making such a scene, buddy. Man up."

If anyone still thinks that society is good somehow; he is retarded. These two things perfectly show how evil people actually are.

You are totally right, the retards at my high school were treated many times better than I was. In fact I remember when I was a Sophomore, a retarded boy was voted homecoming king.

Society loves to trash short men, non-Chad men and men with mental disorders which is one of the reasons I completely support it when users on this forum neetmax.

Water is wet
A fat foid : "you're beautiful", "no one has the right to criticize your weight" :foidSoy:
A fat man : "you're ugly", "you need to go to the gym" :feelsclown:

Short men are being the most discriminated against, no question asked.

When society sees a physically disabled man , it says "You shouldnt make fun of a man like that. He was born that way. It is evil to laugh at people who were born like that. How evil you are for mocking him, you scum. If you had a body like that and people bullied you, how you find that, huh? Fucking evil scum."

"Lol, lets mock him and when he gets angry, we say how it is because he is short and has a Napoleon-Complex. Lol get over it, dude. Man up. Yes, we will torture you mentally and sometimes even physically, but stop making such a scene, buddy. Man up."

If anyone still thinks that society is good somehow; he is retarded. These two things perfectly show how evil people actually are.
Based
But i'm both disabled and short and ugly and ethnic

this society is a hipocrit against man . bashes man for no reason and Upholds Woman that are utterly Fat .

Fucking Clown world , if you have emphaty in this shit , and care " about people your fucking stupid at this Point

even if it makes the Most Sence , this dosnt apply ( goodness ) in this world.

Unattractive males, only demographic it is 100% socially acceptable to bully/make fun of/discriminate against.