Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

society...

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
The questiοn is, does a sοciety really exist? Peοple in itself are not mediοcre when they are bοrn, they are made mediοcre, we call this phenοmenon "sοciety". We try to define the complex mechanisms behind it without viewing it from a bigger perspective, we try to fit everyone that fits everyone else into a picture that calls itself "society" but we yet have to see the outliers of "society" and include them into the picture. We are called individuals for a reason. we believe this thing named "society" all the time without questioning the logical consistenty or without seeing the bigger picture, if we countine only getting lost without seeing everything we are going to fall, eventually. what is normal is defined by the norm but normality also just is another definition for mediocracy. We are raised not to be inventors, intellectuals or scientists, we are raised to be the normal 9-5 worker or to be teachers, so that we can teach obedience and discipline to our children, but we then strip them off their personality, self and creativity, we are eventually letting them fall into the mediocracy we call "society"

it's over for society

we live in a society

but what is inside the green lizard
FC28C67D 7CFD 46BC AB61 E67FF36D2A30

idk man but he's happy about it

Just farted. Dedicating it to this so called "society"

Drive a truck

Society is cucked

Society is a joke.

Joker tried to introduce anarchy into society, and prove that in the end the so-called "civilized" people of society will eat each other.

Joker tried to introduce anarchy into society, and prove that in the end the so-called "civilized" people of society will eat each other.
wish joker was real did srs :cryfeels:

wish joker was real did srs :cryfeels:

dude, me too dead serious. That is a man I would stand behind and follow, other than possibly Jesus being reborn, ngl

why do you want to fight for muh western society, don't join the military If you don't liker society
I honestly wanted to die in the military, thats why I was originally going to join it.

Many men live in society...