Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Society worships foids. double standards in society always favor women.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I never beat up a woman (other than getting in fights with my older sister when i was a little boy). but it's actually crazy how society basically become white knights around women. before i saw white knights and shit like that online, i thought the only person people would want dead is a murderer. boy was i wrong.

when a woman beats up a man, people laugh at the man and tease him. a man beats up a woman and everyone hates his guts. there have been times where i saw someone say that women beaters should be killed. if i beat the hell out of a man, nobody wants me executed. i beat up a foid and there will be a few people wanting me executed. they'd literally celebrate my death if i died.

i remember a few years ago, on twitter (which is filled with SJWs), a news article came up. some guy was beating up a woman and the woman's son murdered him when he was saw him attacking his mom. the son got arrested. feminists wanted him to be freed from prison. i remember some athlete from south america or something was beating up a woman (maybe his girlfriend) and the video went viral. the comments section says shit like "iF tHaT wAs mY DaUgHtEr i'D KiLL HiM". kill him for beating a woman. if this motherfucker beat up a man even a man shorter than him, nobody would want him executed.

i never attacked a woman, but most men who beat up men but don't beat up women simply don't beat up women because they're afraid to attack a woman. they're like "i'll beat up a man because i can, i won't beat up a woman because everyone will hate me for it". most say they won't beat up a woman because it's wrong when in reality they won't attack a woman because they're scared of being called a woman beater.

the reason why society freaks out so much over someone hitting a woman is because of our moral panic over domestic violence. I think society's outrage over violence against women began in the 70s because the 70s was when domestic violence became a more well-known topic. before the 70s, people didn't pay attention to domestic violence. i think before the 70s, if you punched a foid, people would get mad but they wouldn't get as mad as people nowadays do. people then probably just thought you're a jerk while people today think you need to be hung in public. I don't think someone's that crazy for wanting a murderer dead. but wanting someone dead for beating up a woman? that's insane. so stone cold steve austin, tommy lee, chris brown and ray rice all deserve death? they're all woman beaters.

i remember one time, a guy grabbed a girls' ass and she dragged him out in a chokehold and had him arrested, she took a pic of him crying in handcuffs and uploaded it on twitter to embarrass him and the tweet went viral. ok so you dragged him out in a chokehold and got him arrested. you now have to post a pic of him crying in a viral tweet and ruin his life forever. grabbing a woman's ass isn't even close to being the worst crime in the world.

im a guy. if some man was hassling me and i kicked his ass, people would think i'm cool. if a woman kept bothering me and teasing me and i kicked her ass, i'm a monster who should be killed. interesting how that works.

if a hot woman sleeps with some underage guy, nobody cares too much. if some guy dates a 16/17 year old, people want him hung in public and tortured slowly.

if a woman complains she cannot get a boyfriend, people probably would help her. if a guy complains about how he cannot find a girl, people call him an incel or tell him "fUcK yOu WaHmEn dOn'T oWe yOu SeX!!!"

A woman dates younger men, she's called a cougar. A man dates younger legal women, he is called an evil predator/pedophile.

water is H2O

also Edmund Kemper's height in cm IQ

This system belongs to women. Feminism is creating laws that has put women in a pedestal, having a gf is an odyssey for all men and those white knights virtue signal at the ribs of other men.

This system belongs to women. Feminism is creating laws that has put women in a pedestal, having a gf is an odyssey for all men and those white knights virtue signal at the ribs of other men.
Yep. Now we have MRAs rebelling against feminists

women. Feminism is creating laws that has put women in a pedestal
Who would've thought, 1000 years ago, that women (who were once treated like shit) would become so fucking "admired" and have so many cucks orbiting them. Sad shit, man.

I hope a meteorite comes crashing down on Earth, God fucking damn

well put and well observed.this is true as i remember reading an article online about a foid who was assaulting her boyfriend and was trying to kill him when he was asleep and no one gave a damn. he got out but now sleeps with a knife under his pillow as he is afraid a foid might try to kill him and he is fucked up now. foids need to face the same jail time and public shaming that men do for this shit.

It's that "never hit a woman" (said with a stern voice) shit that cucks hear from the day they're born. We all heard that by elementary school at the latest.

They don't even add in something like "unless it's self defense or whatever". So pretty much a woman can harass you and smack you as much as she wants. She basically just needs to hold back so that it doesn't look like a deadly assault attempt.

The thing is you can beat a woman you just need to size mog the men in the room. Then you're much more likely to get away with it. Bonus points if you're ethnic or a thug.

Women are the new Gods and taking a woman's name in vain is now the new definition of blasphemy. Apparently the whole society has become cucked.

she took a pic of him crying in handcuffs and uploaded it on twitter
i don't know where you live but this may be illegal because you can't take a photo of someone arrested i think. For the rest you're absolutely right but this applies for hgih SMV males too

Because men are expendable sperm bags (unless chad) and foids have the ability to create another generation of humans ( sustaining humanity) they are basically gods jfl at even going outside as an ugly man, you are basically asking to get fucked with.

oh yeah? water is wet

One Vagina is seen as worth 1000 men

Edmund Kemper was such a high IQ individual. Truly ahead of his time.
I respect that.

It's that "never hit a woman" (said with a stern voice) shit that cucks hear from the day they're born. We all heard that by elementary school at the latest.

They don't even add in something like "unless it's self defense or whatever". So pretty much a woman can harass you and smack you as much as she wants. She basically just needs to hold back so that it doesn't look like a deadly assault attempt.

The thing is you can beat a woman you just need to size mog the men in the room. Then you're much more likely to get away with it. Bonus points if you're ethnic or a thug.
If some man hassles me and I punch him, people are proud of me.
A woman hassles me and I punch her, im hated by everyone
i don't know where you live but this may be illegal because you can't take a photo of someone arrested i think. For the rest you're absolutely right but this applies for hgih SMV males too
It happened in Arizona
well put and well observed.this is true as i remember reading an article online about a foid who was assaulting her boyfriend and was trying to kill him when he was asleep and no one gave a damn. he got out but now sleeps with a knife under his pillow as he is afraid a foid might try to kill him and he is fucked up now. foids need to face the same jail time and public shaming that men do for this shit.
If that was a man doing it to his girlfriend, people would want him hung in public
I hope a meteorite comes crashing down on Earth, God fucking damn
One Vagina is seen as worth 1000 men
IKR
Who would've thought, 1000 years ago, that women (who were once treated like shit) would become so fucking "admired" and have so many cucks orbiting them. Sad shit, man.

Last edited: