Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Society will be better off when fathers get to choose their daughter's partner.

TheScarletPrince

TheScarletPrince

I Love Chainsaw Man
★★
Here is my second high effort post. I learned my lesson this time, there's a TLDR for anyone who doesn't want to read the entire thing below. I understand that it's a lot of text, and it was my fault for not putting one on the last post.

TL;DR - Foids are so utterly retarded and horrible at making decisions -- which is why they were disallowed to actually choose their partner for centuries of civilization. However, due to a massive agenda being pushed, this is now considered abusive. Reverting to this style of 'fathers choosing/accepting their daughters partner' would pretty much solve the vast majority of problems vis-a-vis modern-day dating and relationships; and would allow many incels to finally find love.

(Alright, with that out of the way, if you want to read more, here is the more in-depth version!) :feelsokman:

Think about it. This is the only moral & correct way to actually allow the foid to be in a relationship.

Fathers love and care for their daughters for their entire lives, they treat her well, work so that she can be provided for, and ultimately dedicate so much time to her and the family in general. That's why foids absolutely should NOT be allowed to choose their partners.

I'm sure that -- as men -- we here all know that foids are extremely retarded and tend to make bad decisions for themselves. So, when given permission to do so, foids make the worst choice in relationship partners. They just head to the most handsome and tall Chad around and desperately try and get him to have sex with them. Any healthy relationship you see between a foid and a man is merely just luck. This is why foids tend to get into relationships with abusers and whatnot.

Notice how foids will always try to constantly & incessantly give the idea that they have 'personality detectors?' Yeah, absolute BS. Their ability to make healthy decisions is absolutely awful, and everyone here knows that.

The father in all of this can do practically nothing. His daughter eventually just grows up and leaves him while she goes to spread her legs for chad and subsequently get dicked down. Chad obviously enjoys having a free sex toy, and eventually just ends up leaving her in the end anyway. The father has to let some guy dick down his daughter and can say absolutely nothing about it, lest he be labeled abusive.

This idea of, 'parents have no role in your relationships' was promoted to young kids through an agenda beginning somewhere near the 1970s. Do any other incels here remember all the stories they were shown as kids? The stories where two parents disagree about their child dating someone, and forbids their child from visiting that person?

Do you recall how the plot always went the same? The story makes the parents out to be irrational, and evil for stopping the guy -- who actually ending up being a good person -- and the story promotes the idea of rebelling against your parents to find true love. That wasn't a coincidence. That was part of an agenda to make society how it is now.

If this story was actually realistic, the parents actually were stopping their daughter from dating a drug abuser, who constantly hangs around bad company, and is obviously irresponsible and should be avoided.

However, ever since stories spread the idea that 'parents have no word in who you should love', daughters started rebelling and calling their parents abusive for stopping her from dating that drug abuser.

Everyone here knows how dumb teenagers are, that's why parents stop them from doing a lot of dumb stuff. However, whenever it comes to dating, that's suddenly not okay to do? What a joke!

So, what's the solution?

Realistically, fathers should have full right to choose/approve their daughters boyfriend. My fellow brocels, make no mistake, if this were to happen, the vast majority of us would have a chance to find love once again. Fathers, unlike their foid daughters, actually care about who you are as a person first and foremost. They look into what you do, how you'll treat her, and what your background is.

This would also solve the issue of foids always abandoning their parents, since the father and the husband will be on good terms, since he will have already been accepted. No bad blood will be brewing whatsoever, and the foid will be held responsible by her husband for trying to ignore her parents as she ages, and we all know how nice it would be for women to finally be held to some damn responsibility.

'Father-in-law' & 'Mother-in-law' will finally actually mean something once again.

I rest my case.

TL;DR - Foids are so utterly retarded and horrible at making decisions
Surprised GIF - Surprised Black Guy - Discover & Share GIFs
Surprised GIF - Surprised Black Guy - Discover & Share GIFs

Nah, girls' parents don't want to have ugly grandkids just like she doesn't want to have ugly children.

i mean the post is a little unique since it explores the the potential impact on father's choosing. but personally I don't think that cucked men who allow their daughters to operate as literal prostitutes will choose much better.

Yes, I know that the idea I'm presenting is pretty obvious, however, I'm trying to fundamentally prove the blackpill. Theory typically consists of ideas that are obvious; yet decisively pinpointing why something is the way it is is a much more difficult task. I apologize if the post is annoying or something, I'm trying my hardest to contribute to the forum.

Nah, girls' parents don't want to have ugly grandkids just like she doesn't want to have ugly children.

Well yes, I do concede that discrimination against short and ugly men will persist, however, it will certainly not be as far spread as it is now. Fathers care for their daughters and want the best person to take care of them.

Last edited:
Don't muslims do this already?
I'm a sand nigger myself, I will say that technically they do. However, it's not because of the religion itself or anything. It's just that Muslims are one of the last standing pillars of a tradition that used to be globally practiced. Every culture -- which could not have feasibly all been in contact with eachother, practiced this, it's not limited to one or the other. It's just basic human morals.

However, these days, even Muslims are starting to lose this idea. They are also going through the same level of cancerous feminism.

no. this is just an illusion. who do you think is in charge of the father in this modern, feminine society? well, they would have the power. if they had the power, the fathers would most likely be wrong. why? simple, if they had a daughter, it's because they are either chads or they are lucky. let's consider these 2, in both cases the parent will do the best for the girl, so he will probably choose other chads. if you are not that type of person, you will choose the person who has the same or higher social status than your daughter (a really long explanation would be needed here, but in short, the more benefits you bring to your daughter, the more likely you are to have a generation of happy children, this is what a wise father would do). However, it is unrealistic. Imagine if it happened out of the blue: conflicts, wars, and devastation. It is simply not feasible. What is needed is that technology improves and scientists focus on the development of artificial intelligences that replace the human being (in this case female) and that only after psychological, rational, empirical, emotional preparation, and so on made by a super-evolved artificial intelligence she can decide whether that human being can have the possibility of approaching another human being or should stay with an artificial intelligence, however this could not necessarily be a rule, it could also last for a pre-established period.. there would be many things to say.. and to think about

Well yes, I do concede that discrimination against short and ugly men will persist, however, it will certainly not be as far spread as it is now. Fathers care for their daughters and want the best person to take care of them.
True, but that's the thing, fathers want the best partners for their daughters (and sons as well really) they can imagine, so even though lookism in relationships wouldn't be that much of an issue anymore, I genuinely can't imagine many fathers being like, "Oh yes, this ugly autist with no realistic career prospects is the perfect partner for my daughter."

True, but that's the thing, fathers want the best partners for their daughters (and sons as well really) they can imagine, so even though lookism in relationships wouldn't be that much of an issue anymore, I genuinely can't imagine many fathers being like, "Oh yes, this ugly autist with no realistic career prospects is the perfect partner for my daughter."
Which is precisely why incels would be motivated to finally learn economics and start doing stuff like getting into the stock market and learning trade skills. Some of us already do that, like me for instance. But this would just be an even bigger motivator for other incels to finally start being able to live life.

You are underestimating men. We are much better judges of character in contrast to foids. A father who sees a man who is genuinely determined and hard-working will have no issues trusting that man to his daughter. Foids can't see that, they just think that good looking = good person.

Society would be better off if fathers were allowed to feel the insides of their daughter's pussy before a 100 hundred other men do

Last edited:
Society would be better off if fathers were allowed to feel the insides of his daughter's pussy before a 100 hundred men do
Good lord man, every time I see your signature's GIF, I genuinely feel so happy.

God what I'd pay to do that to a foid. Genuinely the best signature I have ever seen.

Which is precisely why incels would be motivated to finally learn economics and start doing stuff like getting into the stock market and learning trade skills. Some of us already do that, like me for instance. But this would just be an even bigger motivator for other incels to finally start being able to live life.

You are underestimating men. We are much better judges of character in contrast to foids. A father who sees a man who is genuinely determined and hard-working will have no issues trusting that man to his daughter. Foids can't see that, they just think that good looking = good person.
Maybe, but there's only so much working hard gets you, and ugly guys are disproportionately lower income.

On stock market for example, I can speak from experience since me and the bunch of guys I sometimes hang out with talk about it and general ways to get rich quite frequently. A few years ago I was basically ready to start getting into it, since I managed to land a very good part-time job as a student, where I was legit making money at such a rate that I couldn't lose more than I made even when I let myself go a bit in grocery stores and so on. Then I failed my finals and had to spend a year out of the uni before I could return there, and since it was a student job, then didn't renew my contract. So I lost that job, and for half a year of absolutely fruitlessly going to about two job interviews a week, I had no income so obviously couldn't gamble the money I've saved in any way. Then I finally managed to find another part-time job to do before and when I've returned to my studies, one which was mass hiring people (so was the other one, I've never had a successful personal job interview despite having been to dozens of them, even my mom was getting mad at how nobody was giving me a chance). This one I still have, and it's paying me just half of what the previous one did, which means that I usually just barely manage to have 40 or 50€ more in my bank account than the previous month despite trying to save money, and I'm still nowhere near where I was those few years ago.

So, after talking for years with others about moneymaxxing on the stock market, I only managed take part in a single investment which isn't working out too well, and even months later I'm still saving back that money:fuk:. Trust me, this stuff is really mostly about luck:feelsbadman:.