Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Society wants us to compete with immigrants, other men, and for us to kill each other off and for the winner remain

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I guess it's "natural" but it makes me sick how women and society want us to enter a giant cage match with other men and for everyone to kill each other off until the biggest Chad remains.

I bet women even do this subconsciously, push for as many immigrants as possible to lower wages, lessen full time jobs, and for men to have to work 10x as a hard just to survive.

It makes me rage when I think about how disposable our lives are and how it thrills women to see men destroy each other.

Let's use amazon.com warehouses for example. 50 years ago, someone working 50 hours a week as a CONTRACT WORKER, getting zero benefits, and still being on gov assistance was unheard of. But this the new normal.

Last edited:
your posts are always so high iq

Based iq, we are just disposable to society.

This is what happens once women take control and outvote men, giving them voting rights was the worst idea in the history

biggest mistake in human history so far was giving females the right to vote

This is what happens once women take control and outvote men, giving them voting rights was the worst idea in the history

It's like prisoners of war in a concentration camp willingly giving up more of their rights.

If you think about it, femasites are King Herod. They are everything that is opposite of Jesus. Femoids are trying to force an end times scenario upon the world and we might just need Jesus himself to come back and get us out of this mess.

Disposable biological robots.

more reasons why i hate society right here, so fucked up

I cant think of anything more evil than this

Fuck competing when the prize is dogshit tier with a side order of a kick in the balls, we're conditioned to compete with each other to be a better slave, fuck that; I'd rather die than live a miserable existence where I don't even have time for copes & am judged by low iq normies that don't even see the bars in front of their face & Shackles on their ankles while thinking "muh deMOCKracy" makes me free.

This is extreme individualism and capitalism in practice. Men competing with other men in their community is wrong. The community should help each other, if there should be competition, it should be with other communities. Christianity and Islam spread over so much of the world because they understood that. The secular West doesn't understand that and is dying due to selfishness.

It’s like a battle royale

evolution is basically a battle royale game
eventually there'll be only one perfect-chad-prototype-1 (more probable scenario: humanity will die out) and only his prize will be looking really good according to femoids (he'll basically be one giant square dick)
if empathy will not have been bred out by then (and it surely will; empathy barely exists today), the final chad would commit suicide due to his feelings of guilt (his success has been achieved by letting 80% of each generation's males rot or get cucked)
it's a giant cruel game without a prize, it's defective by design

Fuck competing when the prize is dogshit tier with a side order of a kick in the balls, we're conditioned to compete with each other to be a better slave, fuck that; I'd rather die than live a miserable existence where I don't even have time for copes & am judged by low iq normies that don't even see the bars in front of their face & Shackles on their ankles while thinking "muh deMOCKracy" makes me free.
High IQ

yup and women don’t have to compete with anyone it is not over for women

In about 50 years the Western nations will look like Brazil or South Africa. That's considering if we all don't die from nuclear war or global warming. The top 20% wealthiest mostly whitish people will live in secluded neighborhoods. They will be educated, liberal, work cosy office jobs, and be out of touch with reality. The rest will be mostly ethnic and live in slums/favelas working slavelabor jobs or crimemaxxing.

I guess it's "natural" but it makes me sick how women and society want us to enter a giant cage match with other men and for everyone to kill each other off until the biggest Chad remains.

I bet women even do this subconsciously, push for as many immigrants as possible to lower wages, lessen full time jobs, and for men to have to work 10x as a hard just to survive.

It makes me rage when I think about how disposable our lives are and how it thrills women to see men destroy each other.

Let's use amazon.com warehouses for example. 50 years ago, someone working 50 hours a week as a CONTRACT WORKER, getting zero benefits, and still being on gov assistance was unheard of. But this the new normal.

It's a modern day hunger games.

Femoids are trying to force an end times scenario upon the world and we might just need Jesus himself to come back and get us out of this mess.

Females are the Whore of Babylon.
A couple of months I read a line that when Jesus won't come back, we should know that he was always within us. That means someone has to perform the Jesus, e.g. the ubermensch. I will do it and I might end up dead trying it. But I will be resurrected and I will come back even stronger than I was before.

we are no longer players in this game

Yes like in the roman coliseum , but if one incel is the last man standing ,foids don't would fuck with him, It's over

Which is why we need to prioritize foods as the true enemies.

Life is bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back