Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Society wants us to believe we should have to suffer and feel guilty about it.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
The reason this forum is hated so much is because we can confirm each other's experiences in that the reason we are low status losers with no sexual or romantic experience is because of our looks, not our "personality". When we realize we don't "deserve" this life, we are no longer obedient goys, but free thinkers who don't serve our feminist overlords and treat women like goddesses. They also want us to keep trying so we can be used as a punching bag for normies.

In other words: wet water

I suffer anyway. I do. All the time.

The reason this forum is hated so much is because we can confirm each other's experiences in that the reason we are low status losers with no sexual or romantic experience is because of our looks, not our "personality". When we realize we don't "deserve" this life, we are no longer obedient goys, but free thinkers who don't serve our feminist overlords and treat women like goddesses. They also want us to keep trying so we can be used as a punching bag for normies.

In other words: wet water
we are modern day slaves, except noone wants to acknowledge that
we are expected to live a life of wagelsaving,no freedom with no friends, family or lover. Pretty much slavery.

Accurate and Blackpilled, ngl

Always easy to put the blame on someone that is made out to be evil.

Incels are rebranded slaves.

yes indeed incels are there so normies can feel better about themselves

this is why I hold no respect for it

Yep I would say this is the key difference between us and the guys on r/ForeverAlone (of course there is a great deal of crossover). Sadly most non-identified incels have been conditioned so heavily to self-blame and put themselves down because womyns can do no wrong, rather than questioning the structural factors engrained by feminists to oppress low-status men. Makes me want to wake more boyos up :blackpill: