Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Society really needs to collapse

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
The cruelty and entitlement of normies has reached astronomical levels, levels I never imagined in my lifetime. We really need an asteroid or nuke war or something catastrophic to bring humanity to its knees because things have become completely hopeless. The government literally spies on everyone, there is no such thing as privacy anymore. How are people so ok with living like this? No one is truly free. You either fuck others over or your the one who is fucked over. You’re not allowed to just exist as a person. Shit is sad man. I feel like the prospect of getting sex isn’t even enough to want to keep living in this. The suffering I endure far outweighs any pleasure sex would give me

Last edited:
Life was fucking rigged from the start a big fucking nuke needs to come and restart this shithole its not fucking working everyones a cunt and what we do doesnt matter its better if humans were relplaced with animals we dont deserve this life life is all about power control and being crutel its no fair fucking rigged i swear :cryfeels:

Life was fucking rigged from the start a big fucking nuke needs to come and restart this shithole its not fucking working everyones a cunt and what we do doesnt matter its better if humans were relplaced with animals we dont deserve this life life is all about power control and being crutel its no fair fucking rigged i swear :cryfeels:
I know man I hate to be so pessimistic like this but it’s so hopeless. Every time I try to do something normies will always find a way to knock me down. Things have never been what they seemed this life was just one big joke played on me