Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Society only considers the rights of women but ignores the sexual needs of men.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Men have a strong sex drive and not being able to have sex due to female rejection is causing them to suffer. Of course not being able to choose who you have sex with would also cause suffering so here we have two rights that need to be balanced out against each other.

In previous societies this has been understood. Society had things like enforced monogamy and sex outside of marriage was illegal. This way if a woman had sex with a guy then that guy was of the market and the remaining women had to take what's left. So back then society did see the needs of men and balanced it out against the rights of women.

In today's day and age society gives no FUCK about the rights of men and gives 100% of the rights to women. Women can fuck around, share Chads, reject anyone sub 8. How does that make any sense? How can someone even think that this is fair or will not lead to problems because one group has total freedom at the expense of the other group?

I am entitled to sex.

:feelslala:

Men have a strong sex drive and not being able to have sex due to female rejection is causing them to suffer. Of course not being able to choose who you have sex with would also cause suffering so here we have two rights that need to be balanced out against each other.

In previous societies this has been understood. Society had things like enforced monogamy and sex outside of marriage was illegal. This way if a woman had sex with a guy then that guy was of the market and the remaining women had to take what's left. So back then society did see the needs of men and balanced it out against the rights of women.

In today's day and age society gives no FUCK about the rights of men and gives 100% of the rights to women. Women can fuck around, share Chads, reject anyone sub 8. How does that make any sense? How can someone even think that this is fair or will not lead to problems because one group has total freedom at the expense of the other group?
I cringe cuz everyone sub6 or sub7 is really an incel now

im too fucked now to be fixed. I demand my reperations for having perminant brain damage

And society still expects men to keep it running without complaining. But yeah, I'm sure this will end well.

Is that a big surprise?
No!

I am not entitled to women, but women are also not entitled to alpha chads.

What's good for women is bad for men, and vice versa. Gender rights have always been a zero-sum game. More rights for one can only come at the expense of fewer rights for the other. This is why there can never be a true sexual equality. It's patriarchy or gynocracy. One will always rule over the other.

What's good for women is bad for men, and vice versa. Gender rights have always been a zero-sum game. More rights for one can only come at the expense of fewer rights for the other. This is why there can never be a true sexual equality. It's patriarchy or gynocracy. One will always rule over the other.

This, I've made a thread before about this very thing

In patriarchal times, men were at their happiest, because we could impose forced mongomy, and create a meritocratic system of romantic pursuits, women are at their happiest in these times, because it is a more tournament styled system, where they are judge, jury and executioner, and they decide who gets laid, and who gets to breed, and they get to be as selective as they want, with little to no monogamous restrictions, the proclivities and desires of both sexes are DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED SO ONLY ONE SIDE CAN ACTUALLY GET WHAT THEY WANT

There are many blue pilled idiots that have deluded themselves into thinking that "if only we weren't viewed in X way, society would magically make women date within their league", nope, that's a violation of human rights you fucking retard, society isn't going to force women to restrict their choices, just so that a minority of the male population won't feel like killing themselves, all of us incels are COLLATERAL DAMAGE

At the end of the day its a war, get that through your fucking head dear blue pillers, only one side will be happy at the end of it, because only one side can get what it wants, only one side can be catered to by society, because our reproductive strategies, sexual proclivities, desires for society and its structures, etc are DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED. The sexes want different things, and only one sex will get to have society geared towards meeting their needs, and CURRENTLY WOMEN ARE THE ONES WHO ARE IN THAT POWER POSITION

im not surprised tbh