Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Society loves to make fun of men.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8zwIphm5r4&hd=1

LOOK AT HOW FUNNY AND DORKY THESE MEN LOOK. AHAHAHAHAH THEY CAN'T DANCE BUT THE FEMALES CAN.

HAHA IT WAS SO FUNNY HOW THOSE FEMALES TURNED DOWN THOSE MEN.

THEY WERE SO DESPERATE AND EMBARRASSED WHEN THEY FAILED.

HAHA ISN'T IT FUNNY. AHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL!

Men don't have as much ego and value as women to society

You'll notice in comedies the punchline is often a man getting hurt, maimed, raped, or even killed. Never with a foid.

this video used to be popular, it didn't bother me as much then

but now seeing whores larping through their innocent goofy roles just makes it impossible to watch for more than 5 seconds

You'll notice in comedies the punchline is often a man getting hurt, maimed, raped, or even killed. Never with a foid.
We censor nudity in mature games, but killing hundreds of men violently is completely fine.

Men are shit on every single day and they can't even complain because women are supposedly good, valuable and weak little children who need protection, but at the same time are independent liberated beings.
this video used to be popular, it didn't bother me as much then

but now seeing whores larping through their innocent goofy roles just makes it impossible to watch for more than 5 seconds
Exactly. i saw this before too a few years ago and it didn;t disturb me as much as it does now

Imagine if a manlet had tried that. The women would have paused their dancing to laugh at him.

It’s because none of them were chad. If chad came along by himself, they would have all been twerking on his cock non stop.

It’s because none of them were chad. If chad came along by himself, they would have all been twerking on his cock non stop.
Chad could ride a unicycle and wear a clown suit and they still wouldn't reject him as badly as they did to these 3 soy Mountain apes

Yep, what else is new?

This fills me with an indescribable amount of rage

That's why I don't find the quote that "women aren't funny compared to men" flattering anymore.

Men are funny because men are considered a joke even when they don't want to be.

Men are funny because men are considered a joke even when they don't want to be.
Yeah no.

Female humor is making fun of men.

Male humor is more complex than female humor

because society literally sees men as the punchline

Yeah no.

Female humor is making fun of men.

Male humor is more complex than female humor

Yup. Female humor is about making fun of men, or making self-deprecating jokes about men making fun of foids. Either way, it's about how men made foids feel whatever, which is why foids aren't funny.

Male humor is significantly more complex than foid humor. We actually use logic and rational reason to break shit down and find a humorous way to deliver and execute. Most of the greats are really good story tellers. Dave Chappelle is a great example. So is Bill Burr. George Carlin is another. Bert Kreischer is too.

Have you met a foid comedian who is actually good at telling humorous stories? Fuck no. It's mostly about their problems about being foids. Periods and being fat and shit (i.e. Amy Schumer, the MOST UNFUNNY person of all time).

Have you met a foid comedian who is actually good at telling humorous stories? Fuck no. It's mostly about their problems about being foids. Periods and being fat and shit (i.e. Amy Schumer, the MOST UNFUNNY person of all time).
I think Esther Ku is less funny.

Last edited:
I think Esther Ku is less funny.

Esther Ku is just a rice hating foid. She blames all of her personal problems with rice men as all rice men are ugly abusive people. Like how does what the rice men around her have to do with me? I never met this bitch or knew this bitch and she throws me under the bus? Fuck that shit.

Esther Ku is just a rice hating foid. She blames all of her personal problems with rice men as all rice men are ugly abusive people. Like how does what the rice men around her have to do with me? I never met this bitch or knew this bitch and she throws me under the bus? Fuck that shit.
Going on racist rants against your own people and promoting white supremacy is the pinnacle of humor, I guess.

Going on racist rants against your own people and promoting white supremacy is the pinnacle of humor, I guess.

Honestly, only rice foids do this. You don't see other races do this at the rate rice foids do it, not to mention they shit on rice men in reality AND in comedy. No other races do this at the scale that rice foids do it.

Honestly, only rice foids do this. You don't see other races do this at the rate rice foids do it, not to mention they shit on rice men in reality AND in comedy. No other races do this at the scale that rice foids do it.

Esther Ku's notebook:

Topics for my next show:
1. Asian men have small penises and should all die lol
2. Asian men aren't real men and should be all killed kek
3. Asian men should all be mass genocided rofl
4. I like fucking lots and lots of white men XD
5. Eugenics is a good thing obv

Esther Ku's notebook:

Topics for my next show:
1. Asian men have small penises and should all die lol
2. Asian men aren't real men and should be all killed kek
3. Asian men should all be mass genocided rofl
4. I like fucking lots and lots of white men XD
5. Eugenics is a good thing obv

I mean yeah that's basically all of her material.

I mean yeah that's basically all of her material.
Basically, Esther Ku just speaks her honest feelings about Asian men. That's her whole act. The fact that people laugh at what she says shows how ridiculous her perspective is. White worship by noodles isn't common knowledge, because the media has pushed yellow fever instead to explain WMAF, so her saying she hates Asian men probably is the first time the audience has heard of it. As a result, they think her "preferences" of only fucking white men are unique to her and not to all noodles. They're laughing because it all sounds so absurd that this noodle could possibly hate the men of her own race. If they understood that every noodle felt this way, they might not find it so comical.

Last edited:
Basically, Esther Ku just speaks her honest feelings about Asian men. That's her whole act. The fact that people laugh at what she says shows how ridiculous her perspective is. White worship by noodles isn't common knowledge, because the media has pushed yellow fever instead to explain WMAF, so her saying she hates Asian men probably is the first time the audience has heard of it. As a result, they think her "preferences" of only fucking white men are unique to her and not to all noodles. They're laughing because it all sounds so absurd that this noodle could possibly hate the men of her own race. If they understood that every noodle felt this way, they might not find it so comical.

@starcrapoo thoughts? I would read the whole exchange but I want your opinion on Esther Ku.

LOOK AT HOW FUNNY AND DORKY THESE MEN LOOK. AHAHAHAHAH THEY CAN'T DANCE BUT THE FEMALES CAN.

HAHA IT WAS SO FUNNY HOW THOSE FEMALES TURNED DOWN THOSE MEN.

THEY WERE SO DESPERATE AND EMBARRASSED WHEN THEY FAILED.

HAHA ISN'T IT FUNNY. AHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL!
Men are second class citizens in the civilizations they helped to create.

@starcrapoo thoughts? I would read the whole exchange but I want your opinion on Esther Ku.
Nothing much to it just another outspoken self hating noodlewhore. Anyone with eyes and a brain knows that WMAF is very prevalent. Its a very touchy subject to both Asian men & White women AND including a lot of non white or asian observers.

Its just not funny anymore and her bringing it up even at a comedy show is just cringe to most people.

The dating market works pretty much the same way the economy works. Despite all of the liberal bullshit thats taught in economics nowadays the same old fundamental rule still applies; there can only be winners and losers.

So when it comes to the intersection of race and dating there can only be winners and losers. It is an extremely touchy subject that not a lot of people like to bring up because they acknowledge the potential it has for serious conflict.

If Esther Ku was White and saying stuff out loud like that against White men she would be getting death threats.

Most Asian men hate foids like her but shes simply not worth it to be making death threats. Deep down everyone views noodlewhores as ugly, worthless, and second-rate.

Nothing much to it just another outspoken self hating noodlewhore. Anyone with eyes and a brain knows that WMAF is very prevalent. Its a very touchy subject to both Asian men & White women AND including a lot of non white or asian observers.

Its just not funny anymore and her bringing it up even at a comedy show is just cringe to most people.

The dating market works pretty much the same way the economy works. Despite all of the liberal bullshit thats taught in economics nowadays the same old fundamental rule still applies; there can only be winners and losers.

So when it comes to the intersection of race and dating there can only be winners and losers. It is an extremely touchy subject that not a lot of people like to bring up because they acknowledge the potential it has for serious conflict.

If Esther Ku was White and saying stuff out loud like that against White men she would be getting death threats.

Most Asian men hate foids like her but shes simply not worth it to be making death threats. Deep down everyone views noodlewhores as ugly, worthless, and second-rate.

Thank you for your wisdom

Tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back