Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

((Society)) knew that we man have a problem and did nothing to change it

• Thread starter Gott _mit _uns94
  • Start date
Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★★★

S0ycity knew that we have a testostrone problem (Testostrone likned to good health and mental health for man) and it may be one of the contributing facts that make us Incels.

The j00s are luaghing at our faces

Its done on purpose to have more obedient men who will get butt fucked by the system and not rebel against it.

We are breed into being sheeps. You think our ancestors would stand quiet while being deprived of everything?

Its done on purpose to have more obedient men who will get butt fucked by the system and not rebel against it.
Yup, the have already shown willingness to contaminate water supplies to manipulate the populace and with the advent of feminism they have gained a more controllable and more consoomer-friendly work base, so now native men are obsolete, if you need to up the numbers just important african bulls to fuck everyone, its literally ovER

We are breed into being sheeps. You think our ancestors would stand quiet while being deprived of everything?
Ohhoo man imagine telling the mongols, ancient turks, the viking, the crusader, the germanic tribes and other based people about today.

Imagine telling a medival European man that w0men will be equal to him, that man will butt f*ck each other, and man will be able to become w0men. Also tell him about politiclly correct, and that his country will open the doors to invaders and let them s0d0mize and r@p3 their kids, and those of them that will resist it will be labled as criminals by the state.

they will say its the end of times.

As long as Chad is not being affected by it, foids and faggots don't care.

Ohhoo man imagine telling the mongols, ancient turks, the viking, the crusader, the germanic tribes and other based people about today.

Imagine telling a medival European man that w0men will be equal to him, that man will butt f*ck each other, and man will be able to become w0men. Also tell him about politiclly correct, and that his country will open the doors to invaders and let them s0d0mize and r@p3 their kids, and those of them that will resist it will be labled as criminals by the state.

I hope the earth blows up that my biggest wish

They wouldn't believe it. Just go back to the generation of our grandfathers and i know for a fact my granpa would have not believed how soyciety will change.

It makes me giggle every time i go to the super market and see the sheer amount of fat fucks who are still buying ships, candies, coke and all the rest :feelskek:

It makes me giggle every time i go to the super market and see the sheer amount of fat fucks who are still buying ships, candies, coke and all the rest :feelskek:
Like the neckbeard on your photo, to the suprise of most normies most Incels actually take care of themself and go to the gym.

But of course we don't take enough showers.

Like the neckbeard on your photo, to the suprise of most normies most Incels actually take care of themself and go to the gym.

But of course we don't take enough showers.

Well, not to that extent, although sometimes it's not too far off. But yea, no gym and no cream for subhuman genes sadly.