Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Society is hunting men and being successful won't save you, it just makes you a bigger target

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Jeff Bezos, Zuckerberg, the Twitter CEO, Elon Musk, Snapchat CEO (when it was popular), google executives, etc.

Pretty much any sort of CEO or successful man you name is getting shit on by the media. People want those social media likes and NPC points for making articles about how the above are evil incarnate.

If they can't target important people, they'll target white males next, then "incels", label them as nazis, then asian males, etc.

There's no way to win this if you're a public figure. At best you can be some unknown guy with good looks who fucks and tries to avoid being #meToo.

So what am I trying to say? Avoid social media if you can. Don't have your pictures lying around online. If you used linked in, keep it private if you can. The world is hunting witches and being a male makes you guilty of witch craft.

Being ugly is actually dangerous.

Let they hate me

Being ugly is actually dangerous.

It really is. Extremely dangerous if you're a public figure. Dangerous if you're out in public. People are looking for a reason to call the police on you.

It really is. Extremely dangerous if you're a public figure. Dangerous if you're out in public. People are looking for a reason to call the police on you.

what drugs did you take?

Now black feminists are turning on white feminists. They advocated for gays transsexuals and lesbians and now they are complaining that there is no marriage. They advocate for abortion and complain the decline of birthrates. Now chasing chad and sexual freedom and complain where the betas(the working bees of society) where the betabuxx are. It seems that everything they do is a contradiction but then again since feminists are mostly women and cucks should we be suprised? Let this shit burn my fellow incels, this world gave you nothing therefore you owe it nothing in return.

I long for the West downfall

only tall handsome 6'4 chad is safe. moneymaxxing is cope if youre doing it for female attention

A small point: society has always hunted the successful because it's a juicier story for the press. I also don't think the successful deserve a lot of sympathy because they have an army of famous lawyers and private investigators to give them a good legal cushion. When someone successful gets out of (minimum security) prison, they probably have an excellent financial cushion.

Life is worse for the average Joe. No one will believe him. He'll either be financially ruined or he'll wait years just to get a court-appointed lawyer who barely passed the bar and has 50 other clients to deal with. When Joe gets out of prison, he'll have a hard time finding a job, which he needs if he doesn't want to end up homeless.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back