Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Society: height doesn’t matter. Also society:

They are the same as that stupid fat guys who talk about body positivity and goes mad when someone call them fatties.
Manlets losing their shit over a sign, they cant take a simple joke, JFL:
Captura de Tela 10

Captura de Tela 11

Just save money and make LL surgery and have the same height as a human being should have ffs, meanwhile i cant get a surgery to look like DiCaprio and i will rot in here till i die.

Last edited:
I guess I’m not a man :feelsrope:

They are the same as that stupid fat guys who talk about body positivity and goes mad when someone call them fatties.
View attachment 495368
View attachment 495369
Just save money and make LL surgery and have the same height as a human being should have ffs, meanwhile i cant get a surgery to look like DiCaprio and i will rot in here till i die.
Lol have fun breaking legs and risking your health for a crumb of pussy. At 5'3 like me you must alienmaxxx and abduct as many as possible:feelsLSD: oh yeah it's the guns that make the men:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I guess I’m not a man :feelsrope:
Nah it's the Jews who are jealous of our furon DNA :feelsLSD:i reckon we should start the invasion soon

Fuck soyciety. I hate those hypocritical pigs.

Imagine them putting a foid version with a scale. :feelsdevil:

what if they put a "you must be at most this fat to be a woman" sign, but with orizontal limits instead of vertical ones like in the image?

View attachment 495368
View attachment 495369
Wth Are The 6'1 and 6'3 guys doing there?

I'm curious, how tall is that sign?

I've seen cucks saying you can gain height, imagining being insane to the point of complaining about body shaming because you're obese and thinking height doesn't count, pure gynocentrism