Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Society hates you, it wants incels dead. It wants men dead. Show ZERO mercy

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
if you ever help out society, women, or your fellow man, you're an idiotic cuck.

other men want to see you dead.  women want you dead.
government wants you dead. liberals, sjws, and religious cucks want you dead.

you're on your own. the world fucking hates you. even if you get some relief and get an ugly or average girlfriend, she's ready to cheat on you the moment chad offers his cock.

never help out society. not even with a single dollar or minute of your time. do everything to make it fucking burn.

It doesnt want us dead, it wants us to betabux for roasties who rode the cockcarousel in their twenties and need a provider for their 3 children from 3 different Chads.

My brother has been a wageslave zombie in the same job for 12 years, still lives with me and my mother, never had a gf. I feel bad for him because he works very hard and its got him nowhere in life.

No karma in this world.

Virginp0wers said:
My brother has been a wageslave zombie in the same job for 12 years, still lives with me and my mother, never had a gf. I feel bad for him because he works very hard and its got him nowhere in life.

No karma in this world.

What does he do? He's wageslaved full time for a decade plus and still lives with his Mum? lol. Why?

Suimaxxin is the only way.

All sub 5 should have never been allowed to be born or at least put down, this is cruelty to allow them to live a life of pain.

nature wants us out of the gene pool

existentialhack said:
What does he do? He's wageslaved full time for a decade plus and still lives with his Mum? lol. Why?

He works retail in a bakery place. Minimum wage,so he cant afford to live on his own. Houses/flats are not cheap in uk.

this is why i have chip on shoulder everytime

If a woman was in trouble I'd help her. The stupid roastie will get her just desserts on judgement day and I'll get my good deeds

Virginp0wers said:
He works retail in a bakery place. Minimum wage,so he cant afford to live on his own. Houses/flats are not cheap in uk.

I'm fortunate to live in a poor Northern town. You can rent an okay place for £300/month here.

GunnaSecure said:
If a woman was in trouble I'd help her. The stupid roastie will get her just desserts on judgement day and I'll get my good deeds

amen

Exactly, nuclear warfare needs to happen