Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL society has taught men that the nice guy gets the girl

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
but you can't expect a girl to like you if you aren't nice. have you tried being nice?

Just be a good provider, bro

Have you tried working out your jawline in the gym and trying to obtain a compact midface? Those are essential to personalitymaxxing.

Just throw your jacket in the puddle of mud so your queen can cross it bro :soy:

nice guys finish never

Yup. When we were young, we consumed so much movies, television, books, you name it. We became so deluded to think that nice guys win in the end, and so we wage and work our asses off hard for Mr.Goldberg so that we can have a nice attire to impress the foids. But in reality, it was just more than being nice.

the amount of gaslighting unattractive males get on a daily basis makes my blood boil. Fucking psychopaths who enjoy every second of our suffering and refuse to let us acknowledge our own struggle.

genetics is everything in this world

Was nice before, but never given the chance to show how I could be if given a chance at relationship. Nice guys these days get used while chads can get anywere with any female they want. Foids don't want a good man until there damaged. Good guys are never an option until a Foid is tired of being played. Until she has kids with a guy that doesn't want anything to do with her. Until shes getting old. Until she wants a step father for her child. Until she wants a husband. Early in life Foids choose the wrong guys and then after those guys spit them out. Now they want a good man. The same good man that they thought was boring. The same good man they didn't want to talk to. Understand something, the Hoe Phase is real. If a Foid is still going through that. You as a good man will never touch her. You will only touch her after and that can be 10years later. Good guys deal with damaged women. Bad guys/chads/tyrones get the best years. Good guys deal with Foids with insecurities. Foids with Trauma. Foids with anger. Foids with babies from someone else.

Best you get from being nice as non chad is friend zone

Soyciety conditions ugly males to become betabuxxes while encouraging foids to ride the Chad cock carousel until they finally hit the wall and settle with betabuxxes. The latter is then stuck in a loveless, sexless marriage and loses all of everything he has to a lazy, used up whore. Those who don't participate in their charade become social pariahs, no matter how they behave.

How can they expect must to be nice when they deny us basic biological needs because of physical attributes beyond our control? The globohomos and feminists have sold foids the illusion of being Disney princesses who can exploit men and give nothing back. Under a strong patriarchal system, they would have been slapped back to reality. The laws and modern norms further enable their reprehensible promiscuity amd hypergamy. Nice guys don't just finish last, they can't even start.

reminds me of the hunchback of notre dame

Modern soyciety who is controlled by JEWS, taught men that nice guy gets the girl.

"Humanity would sink into eternal darkness, it would fall into a dull and primitive state, were the Jews to win this war."

Yeah its the biggest lie ever told to keep men calm and obedient, good hamsters who keep running in circles.

Society has guys a load of bullshit for decades, generations.

the amount of gaslighting unattractive males get on a daily basis makes my blood boil. Fucking psychopaths who enjoy every second of our suffering and refuse to let us acknowledge our own struggle.

genetics is everything in this world
The environment plays a part as well.

Wasn't the rule after half hour ? :feelswhere:
Guess it was changed, I remember I replied a few hours later and my posts got merged. That was in the Ban Discussion Megathread so idk if there are different rules there