Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Society has stigmatized so many virtues in name of goodness and all

jeetcel

jeetcel

jeets me!
★★★★
Just like how religion(s) base their theocracies around good vs evil or righteous vs corrupt; society in this past some years has done too much...for lack of better words in my mind right now...virtue signalled all these qualities like kindness, goodness, commendation or neutrality (vs criticism) and all in order to get some sort of bullshit status quo that it's become too difficult to even express ourselves in way we feel

let's take envy as example oh man a big reason we Incels are exising is this, because we are sex-deprived...without that envy against normie sex-havers our identity (for sake of differentiating ourselves) or definition becomes a question...Now i understand a lot of incels themselves would want to reject this notion based on envy rather they want to keep it simple as 'involuntarily celibate' but do tell me if you don't feel envy of sex-havers and associated jealousy and all...at least I do sometimes

oh but what does society do about it ? they try to fucking lecture us about how our envy is bad hurr durr and throws those bullshit platitudes on our face "just look presentable get that haircut and wear this that be confident THERE ARE AS MANY WOMEN AS MEN blah blah blah..." :feelsseriously:

then we have hatred...which is so stigmatized that even mild criticism of anything gets labelled as hatred nay nowadays as EXTREMISM :feelsUgh:
all those bullshit ad-hominems thrown at us like SEXIST MISOGYNIST hurr durr are just extension of this kind of societal bullshit i think

then let's say, greed = bad (even though normies are quite greedy), being prideful = bad (heh this doesn't even need explanation) and what not

normies and society in general have made it near-thought crime like environment with their pushover against these innate tendencies that people have got but cannot express much freely - and when you're someone like an incel we become an easy target for them

it's so freaking annoying; even if you don't want to bring so called free speech here the society has got quite a lot of ;mechanisms; to put against us - isolation is one of them

i'm sorry if post doesn't make much sense or i failed to explain that well as i intended in my mind - it's fucking 4 52 AM here at my place and my mind is racing over many things and all

Last edited:
The denial of human nature is coming to a head. Western society prides itself on the assumption that humans are inherently equal and that any major distinction between them must be environmental. That is where racial equality, gender equality and other forms of egalitarianism come from. We are slowly learning that humans are unequal because of genes in addition to the environment. Then what?

Envy is not a social construct. You are envious because your basic needs have not been met while you have to see others enjoying a satisfying life of which you are not deserving only due to your physical unattractiveness.

Virtue signaling has to go if we ought to have a functional society. One cannot ignore human differences and expect the social machine to work properly. Undesirables cannot simply be swept under the rug. They have to be dealt with.

The denial of human nature is coming to a head. Western society prides itself on the assumption that humans are inherently equal and that any major distinction between them must be environmental. That is where racial equality, gender equality and other forms of egalitarianism come from. We are slowly learning that humans are unequal because of genes in addition to the environment. Then what?

Envy is not a social construct. You are envious because your basic needs have not been met while you have to see others enjoying a satisfying life of which you are not deserving only due to your physical unattractiveness.

Virtue signaling has to go if we ought to have a functional society. One cannot ignore human differences and expect the social machine to work properly. Undesirables cannot simply be swept under the rug. They have to be dealt with.
The Office Thank You GIF

couldn't have written this well myself, totally agreed

These are mostly the capital sins. Having them in excess is a very bad thing that leads to you being a completely dysfunctional person. They are part of human nature though.

Society now displays an inversion of values, where bad things like promiscuity, hypergamy, corruption, crime, thuggery, taking advantage of the vulnerable, censorship are not only tolerated but celebrated. And virtues like honor, chivalry, hard work, loyalty are no longer relevant and those who have them get used and abused.

Name checks out.

On hate

just putting a post on 'hate' and its implications

(copied from a bluepiller post i saw somewhere but makes sense so posting it here in my thread)

Jealousy isn't always materialistic.
People envy how others love you, show love to you, and have love for you.
People envy the way you handled a situation that they couldn't.
What would've broken them, didn't break you.
They envy because something they couldn't get past, was a breeze for you.

ye fuck this society, its even frowned upon to open up about our depression and loneliness, what kind of society shuns those who are suffering the most. Stigma takes lives, this is fact, without stigma or prejudice we'd be a more open society. There's no equality in this life, its all bullshit, those with perceived status receive favourable treatment, if anyone is perceived indifferent in any shape or form we're cast aside and treated like shit.

Meanwhile people with status and conventional looks are showered with praise and affection from those around them.