Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Society has made me hateful

Grodd

Grodd

#1 Foid hater
★★★★★
I used to be very positive and overall good to people but all it`s ever gotten me was no girlfriend no friends and being bullied the people who rejected me and humiliated me are living a life full of relationships while i suffer eternal loneliness it`s so unfair i am glad to have you all and this forum as you are the only people who understand me

Become a narcissist when the whole world hates you, you know you love yourself but when the whole world loves you, you know you hate yourself. A friend to many, doesnt know themselves.

Become a narcissist when the whole world hates you, you know you love yourself but when the whole world loves you, you know you hate yourself. A friend to many, doesnt know themselves.
My dad says “this nice guy shit doesn’t pay off”, and he’s right. Some do the happiest and most successful people I know lie cheat steal or did time in prison. Caring about yourself above all else really does seem to pay off

My dad says “this nice guy shit doesn’t pay off”, and he’s right. Some do the happiest and most successful people I know lie cheat steal or did time in prison. Caring about yourself above all else really does seem to pay off
Its the only way forwards, what makes the world spin is not truth or honesty or good in this world but rather the dollar baby.

I hate myself so it`s difficult

I hate myself so it`s difficult
Look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself out loud like some shizo, "what do you NOT want to be", "what do you NOT want to do". It might be, you don't want to do chores, you might not want to be a fag or a liberal or fat. Now that you know what you DONT WANT TO DO AND BE do the opposite and have a mental image of it. That anchors YOU in your head and makes YOU the image. You hate yourself because you dont want the image of yourself in your head. You have to act like a shizo for this to work, worked for me

Strive for pizza
Keep momentum

Look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself out loud like some shizo, "what do you NOT want to be", "what do you NOT want to do". It might be, you don't want to do chores, you might not want to be a fag or a liberal or fat. Now that you know what you DONT WANT TO DO AND BE do the opposite and have a mental image of it. That anchors YOU in your head and makes YOU the image. You hate yourself because you dont want the image of yourself in your head. You have to act like a shizo for this to work, worked for me
i will try it thanks brocel

Same, fuck everyone and everything