Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Society has let us down

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
A society that allows its man to be involuntary celibacy, with its consequences, is no different from a society that allows its people to starve and die of hunger. Sex and intimacy is as important as breathing or eating. We are soul dead, and no one helps and no one cares about it. Instead we are pushed to isolation and culpabilized for our problems.

This is not an obsession as they would say. This is a real problem, that we deal with each day. Depression, anxiety, stress.. are related to this basic need. The prove is that there's nothing more delusional than an incel place.

No one complains and they know those men are still going to slave away working for their soyciety

As long as m'ladyh and Chad can gaslight the others by receiving all the benefits, its over.

It's not even the sexlessness. I cannot bear this pathetically hideous face that looks like a cartoon inbred. I've been a hermit ever since high school, even before swallowing the blackpill, I knew going outside and trying to make friends with a face like mine would be humiliating and awkward. I know the AgePill will just make suicide inevitable, there is no gaining back lost youth, youth that could have been saved with surgery. I would sign a contract that forced me to get a barcode and a "SEX PROHIBITED" tattoo on my neck if insurance covered facial surgery. They keep us around just to have people to look down on and hate. Fuck America, the people in charge are stuck in the 20th century and they know it. Healing is forbidden in The West.

pathetically hideous face that looks like a cartoon inbred
Really so hideous bro? Some people say the same and they don't look so bad bro. Average guys are also treated like shit by woman so they think they look worse than they really are

As long as incels lack agency or class consciousness as Marx would put it, they will continue to abuse us for their benefit. Pussy is the new capital. Incels of the world, unite!

Really so hideous bro? Some people say the same and they don't look so bad bro. Average guys are also treated like shit by woman so they think they look worse than they really are
I have easily detectable facial asymmetry caused by a chad fist related injury, the correction of which is not covered by insurance. I'm a legit truecel and one of the ugliest men on this forum because even without the injury, I'm a truecel. The amount of surgery it would to make me just normie tier would be as much as a house costs in the suburbs. It's absolutely over and ever time I walk past a church, I spit on it's front door because God isn't real and Jesus never saved a single human in history.

As long as incels lack agency or class consciousness as Marx would put it, they will continue to abuse us for their benefit. Pussy is the new capital. Incels of the world, unite!
:lul:

The most brutal (or painful) thing is keeping prostitution illegal in some countries (for example USA). And weird thing is... incels being agains hookers when in fact they (we) are the ones need them the most.

And this is why men turn against said society.

Incel uprising when?

Society dont cares about ugly guys

No one complains and they know those men are still going to slave away working for their soyciety

E1FEF36A 4A14 4AA0 857E CF7B969F6805