Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Society has deprived me of a wife.

Initium

Initium

Captain
I’m going to be 38 soon and no wife, thanks society. I wage slave 6 days a week with not much to show for it, no family and taxed out the ass?

What’s the incentive to continue? Why shouldn’t I just quit being a wagie, purchase a tent, grab a shopping cart and start my new life being a homeless NEET drain on this society that has DENIED me a young virgin wife to start a healthy nuclear family with?

What politician can a send this as a latter to? I feel like I have no voice only wage then rage.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
I’m going to be 38 soon and no wife, thanks society. I wage slave 6 days a week with not much to show for it, no family and taxed out the ass?

What’s the incentive to continue? Why should I just purchase a tent, grab a shopping cart and start my new life being a homeless NEET drain on this society that has DENIED me a young virgin wife to start a healthy nuclear family with?

What politician can a send this as a latter to? I feel like I have no voice only wage then rage.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
You should become a Marxist-Rodgerist revolutionary.

Together we shall deprive all normies of wives by seizing the means of reproduction.

ThERe is always anothER option

Meanwhile your looksmatch is living somewhere alone and whoring herself for chads.

Meanwhile your looksmatch is living somewhere alone and whoring herself for chads.

Maybe we should unironically start writing letters like these to our representatives.

Happy birthday!

&

My condolences bro.

Try to find good IRL frens because soon you'll need them

38... It's over.

Brutal bro

This is why I don't work. Why let a society that has abandoned me, broke the social contract and turned my own women against me profit off my labour. Lmao fuck that. This world can fucking burn

Brutal bro

This is why I don't work. Why let a society that has abandoned me, broke the social contract and turned my own women against me profit off my labour. Lmao fuck that. This world can fucking burn

There’s been many a day where I just think about drop quitting my jobs and living as a homeless, the main thing stopping me is I enjoy showers and having a bed, those are the 2 things that keep me going to work. Kinda crazy the more I think about it.

That and the imaginary cope/hope that one day life will improve, but it’s looking more and more like cope at this point.

There’s been many a day where I just think about drop quitting my jobs and living as a homeless, the main thing stopping me is I enjoy showers and having a bed, those are the 2 things that keep me going to work. Kinda crazy the more I think about it.

That and the imaginary cope/hope that one day life will improve, but it’s looking more and more like cope at this point.
Thats heart breaking bro. Showers and a bed :( is all you have to look forward to

The Jews did this to you. That's who....

Thats heart breaking bro. Showers and a bed :( is all you have to look forward to

Well and vidya of course, if I was living in a tent no showers, no comfy bed and no vidya.