Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Society expects us to respect LGBTQ, but they won’t respect my identity as a transchad

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
If society wants me to respect LGBTQ, they need to learn to accept my identity also. I identify as attractive, and expect to be treated that way. If not, then I am being discriminated by normie logic. All I want to be is be treated as if I’m a chad, and have access to sex, but society will not support me because they are bigoted and hold double standards

Probably the most based thing I have read on this website. :feelzez:

Hey good idea. For some reason I started to also feel like I want to identify as a male that is sexually attractive to females.

But I won't respect the LGBTQ until I am treated like the Chad I rightfully identify as. After all, in this world anybody can be anything, right? :soy: :feelsclown:

transchad lives matter

My pronouns are: mog/mogged

I also identify as transChad as well as transneuro: I identify as neurotypical. So I expect to be treated this way as well, or it's discrimination. :society:

The moment they forced all the males into a classroom and said if a girl feels weird around you leave her alone it was over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back