Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Society doesn't care about teens. They do NOT frown upon dating teens or even young adults because of "immaturity" or "power imbalance"

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Nobody would care if a NT person dated an autistic person. NT people have an inevitable power imbalance. Autistic people can be psychologically younger than their age and often struggle to adapt to adulthood. They're often unemployed/underemployed, often don't attend college, usually don't live on their own in their 20s, etc. Autistic people also are bad with social cues and social skills and can be super easy to manipulate, even if they're over 30. I'm 24 with autism, and even a NT high school student could easily manipulate me. The thing is, i'm mentally younger than my age. i never dealt with finances and never lived on my own until i was almost 24. i didn't get my license until 23. never dated or had sex yet or even been kissed yet. i never knew many things even teens know about until i was 23. i am behind people my age at every aspect of life. i'm at the level of a 16 year old. Apparently i'd have a power imbalance over someone who is 16 or even 18/19. A 24 year old NT person won't have a power imbalance over me? WTF!

Nobody would care about how rich people can a power imbalance over poor people but a rich person dating a poor person isn't seen as bad. Same with a big muscular guy dating a petite woman, that's a power imbalance. And although many people inexperienced with relationships can be good with relationships as long as they're good with communication and although experienced people can be bad with relationships, if someone inexperienced with relationships did seem clueless about handling a relationship, nobody would care if someone with lots of relationship experience dates them.

A celebrity dating a non-celebrity has a power imbalance, and the celebrity can easily influence them and has money for lawyers if they get sued or accused of a crime by their partner, but celebrities dating non-celebrities isn't viewed as morally wrong.

So why do people actually frown upon age gaps between people over 18? Social norms. BEfore the late 20th century, age gaps were accepted (unless it was a 20+ year age gap), and people instead frowned on gay people or interracial dating. Anyone who frowns upon a 20 year old dating a 27 year old wouldn't have cared if they were alive before the late 20th century, instead they would've hated gay people or interracial couples. People thought black guys were predators for dating white chicks. Hell, in societies long ago where teen girls married older men, these people, if they lived back then, wouldn't have frowned upon it. If anything, marrying your own age was stigmatized, and maybe they would've stigmatized that instead. They only frown upon age gaps because of socialization. There's no evidence that age gaps are INHERENTLY bad, and any harm probably is caused by extrinsic factors rather than intrinsic factors.

And society doesn't care about teenagers. Society hates teens. they're the most hated age group. I always see people shit talk teenagers. The media stereotypes them as angsty, reckless, rude, prone to bullying, depressed, suicidal, alcoholic. etc. Teens get shot up in school and nobody does anything about gun control (yeah the media and society is especially concerned about school shootings but that's only because the victims have parents taking care of them unlike people past high school not because society cares about teens), people literally shit-talk teenagers all the time, people stereotype teenagers as immature and annoying, the internet also has cyberbullied teenagers and sent them death threats (i remember Amanda Todd was mocked by the Internet, Eric Douglas was a Bieber fan who was threatened by the internet, i remember a couple other examples of this, some people literally think it's fine for a woman teacher to fuck male students even if he's only like 13 or even 12 (they only care if it's a male teacher and female student), the only way for people to ever be outraged over a female sex offender is for her victim to be under age 11 or so.

society doesn't care about teens, and nobody views them as innocent children unless you bring up the topic of statutory rape (if a teen commits a crime people say they're a big person now and should be tried as an adult). The only reason some idiot out there thinks you should be hung in public for being 21 or something and even kissing a 17 year old is because they're put in the same category as a 40 year old viciously raping a toddler: pedophilia or child molester. When people think of a pedophile or a child molester the 1st thing to enter their head is a 40 year old viciously raping a toddler, not someone dating a 17 year old. and when people think of a child, they usually think of prepubescent minors not teens. So when people put dating a 17 year old in the same category (pedophilia or child molester) as a guy viciously raping 5 year olds, when they hear about a guy dating 17 year olds, they think "pedophile" and then when they hear "pedophile", they instantly think "40 year old raping 5 year old", so then they think a guy who is like 21 or something kissing a 17 year old needs to be executed.

Society frowns upon age gaps (which aren't inherently harmful) due to social norms. Whatever is different from the norm will be stigmatized.

In fact, the reason society frowns upon the molesting of prepubescent children (which is I actually despite people who hurt someone that young) is because they were socialized to frown upon it. I hate those who molest prepuebscent children, but those who fuck a teen? eh i couldn't give 2 shits. teens are old enough to be disposable and nothing i should care about. But the reason people frown upon molesting prepubescent children is only because they were socialized to frown upon it, not because it's wrong (even though it is wrong).

In some societies long ago, molesting little kids was the norm, including your own children. It was a custom in places like the middle east and india long ago to molest your son or daughter even when they were infants or to have your prepubescent children as young children, for several years, sleep in the same bed as the parents and watch them have sex (and then the children usually were moved to bed with extended family by age 4 or 5). An ancient Chinese belief (a belief that was also widespread to a lot of other early civilizations) was that women were really powerful and could deplete men of their strength by taking away their semen during sexual intercourse. As a result, the vagina was viewed as a a dangerous, castrating organ. It is posited that erotic feelings towards other body parts, especially the foot and particularly the big toe, may come from this fear of the vagina. Foot binding was done on young girls (along with young boys when they were adopted for sexual use) to break the bones of the foot and shape it to become a penis substitute. Manipulation of the penis toe was an essential prelude to the sex act and was the source of extreme sexual excitement for men. If any parent who opposes child molesters who molest little kids (which they should) were to live back then they probably would've molested their own children. it was a custom.

In fact, society doesn't care about little kids either. even parents don't care about children. they only care about their own children but other children? fuck no. Sandy hook didn't get people to do something about guns. i've seen leftists threaten little kids who are republican and even threaten barron trump when he was 10 (i don't care if they threaten him now since he's now like 16). conservatives shrugged over doing something about guns after sandy hook, and they condoned putting little kids in cages in detention centers and said nothing about thousands of them being molested in there. i mean liberals and conservatives only "care" about children when it suits their agenda. people condone spanking despite statistics showing how harmful it is.

even in society long ago, corporal punishment and physical abuse was the norm. in long ago societies, children were given dangerous responsibilties, including dangerous child labor. The modern concept of childhood didn't exist until the 1600s-late 1800s. When survival rates of children increased (most children 70% did not live past age 3 in medieval times), parents started to value children more affectionately. high child mortality rate is why parents didn't value them as much as today, because parents knew they'd prolly die. parents valued them but not as much as they do nowadays. I'll admit children weren't actually viewed as little adults or undervalued back in middle ages, this is a myth, but they were less viewed as children or as precious as they are viewed nowadays.

@Mainländer should read this

Here's how the magical 21 age number of laws appeared

"Throughout other parts of Europe, the attainment of physical capacity—particularly the ability to participate in warfare— determined legal maturity. The age of majority between the ninth and eleventh centuries was fifteen for males. When the nature of warfare changed during the Middle Ages so did the age of majority. The increasing weight of defensive armor and growing use of mounted cavalry required both greater strength and skill on the part of the English knights who fought on behalf of the crown. The age of eligibility for knighthood (the equivalent of the age of majority at the time) increased to twenty-one, by which age young men would have gained the strength and completed the training required of those who fought in the heavy cavalry."

https://scholarship.law.wm.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2863&context=facpubs

That's where 21 came from

Well written.

"Power imbalance" and "immaturity" are rationalizations from people who associate healthy age gap relationships with pedophilia. The answer is social norms, as you pointed out.

For this reason, social acceptance of age gap relationships should increase as more people become aware of the benefits behind them as well as the fact that preferences for older men coming from younger women, and preferences for younger women coming from older men, are based in biology.

One thing that could be added to the discussion is that older women seem to despise age gap relationships the most probably because they see fertile teenage girls as competition. Their chances of settling down with handsome, financially stable men are lower compared to those of pretty and healthy teenage girls, or women in their early twenties for that matter.

Based post. :feelsokman:
NPCs literally can't think or function outside of their scripting. They soy out in programmed moral outrage when they encounter something socially unacceptable and accept evil things that are socially acceptable.

Last edited:
the only way for people to ever be outraged over a female sex offender is for her victim to be under age 11 or so.
Any judge who gives a rostie a lenient sentence for a sex crime should be forced to give men the same sentence for similar crimes.

@Mainländer left because of the feminists.

Based post. :feelsokman:
NPCs literally can't think or function outside of their scripting. They soy out in programmed moral outrage when they encounter something socially unacceptable and accept evil things that are socially acceptable.

It's because of two reasons:

1. Feminism: Older men having power over younger women.
2. Parental rights: It feels cucked to let some non chad man bang your teenage daughter so he can get a nice orgasm

This is why female teachers can bang male students while adult men who arent teachers cant bang 15 year old girls.

Nobody would care if a NT person dated an autistic person. NT people have an inevitable power imbalance. Autistic people can be psychologically younger than their age and often struggle to adapt to adulthood. They're often unemployed/underemployed, often don't attend college, usually don't live on their own in their 20s, etc. Autistic people also are bad with social cues and social skills and can be super easy to manipulate, even if they're over 30. I'm 24 with autism, and even a NT high school student could easily manipulate me. The thing is, i'm mentally younger than my age. i never dealt with finances and never lived on my own until i was almost 24. i didn't get my license until 23. never dated or had sex yet or even been kissed yet. i never knew many things even teens know about until i was 23. i am behind people my age at every aspect of life. i'm at the level of a 16 year old. Apparently i'd have a power imbalance over someone who is 16 or even 18/19. A 24 year old NT person won't have a power imbalance over me? WTF!

Nobody would care about how rich people can a power imbalance over poor people but a rich person dating a poor person isn't seen as bad. Same with a big muscular guy dating a petite woman, that's a power imbalance. And although many people inexperienced with relationships can be good with relationships as long as they're good with communication and although experienced people can be bad with relationships, if someone inexperienced with relationships did seem clueless about handling a relationship, nobody would care if someone with lots of relationship experience dates them.

A celebrity dating a non-celebrity has a power imbalance, and the celebrity can easily influence them and has money for lawyers if they get sued or accused of a crime by their partner, but celebrities dating non-celebrities isn't viewed as morally wrong.

So why do people actually frown upon age gaps between people over 18? Social norms. BEfore the late 20th century, age gaps were accepted (unless it was a 20+ year age gap), and people instead frowned on gay people or interracial dating. Anyone who frowns upon a 20 year old dating a 27 year old wouldn't have cared if they were alive before the late 20th century, instead they would've hated gay people or interracial couples. People thought black guys were predators for dating white chicks. Hell, in societies long ago where teen girls married older men, these people, if they lived back then, wouldn't have frowned upon it. If anything, marrying your own age was stigmatized, and maybe they would've stigmatized that instead. They only frown upon age gaps because of socialization. There's no evidence that age gaps are INHERENTLY bad, and any harm probably is caused by extrinsic factors rather than intrinsic factors.

And society doesn't care about teenagers. Society hates teens. they're the most hated age group. I always see people shit talk teenagers. The media stereotypes them as angsty, reckless, rude, prone to bullying, depressed, suicidal, alcoholic. etc. Teens get shot up in school and nobody does anything about gun control (yeah the media and society is especially concerned about school shootings but that's only because the victims have parents taking care of them unlike people past high school not because society cares about teens), people literally shit-talk teenagers all the time, people stereotype teenagers as immature and annoying, the internet also has cyberbullied teenagers and sent them death threats (i remember Amanda Todd was mocked by the Internet, Eric Douglas was a Bieber fan who was threatened by the internet, i remember a couple other examples of this, some people literally think it's fine for a woman teacher to fuck male students even if he's only like 13 or even 12 (they only care if it's a male teacher and female student), the only way for people to ever be outraged over a female sex offender is for her victim to be under age 11 or so.

society doesn't care about teens, and nobody views them as innocent children unless you bring up the topic of statutory rape (if a teen commits a crime people say they're a big person now and should be tried as an adult). The only reason some idiot out there thinks you should be hung in public for being 21 or something and even kissing a 17 year old is because they're put in the same category as a 40 year old viciously raping a toddler: pedophilia or child molester. When people think of a pedophile or a child molester the 1st thing to enter their head is a 40 year old viciously raping a toddler, not someone dating a 17 year old. and when people think of a child, they usually think of prepubescent minors not teens. So when people put dating a 17 year old in the same category (pedophilia or child molester) as a guy viciously raping 5 year olds, when they hear about a guy dating 17 year olds, they think "pedophile" and then when they hear "pedophile", they instantly think "40 year old raping 5 year old", so then they think a guy who is like 21 or something kissing a 17 year old needs to be executed.

Society frowns upon age gaps (which aren't inherently harmful) due to social norms. Whatever is different from the norm will be stigmatized.

In fact, the reason society frowns upon the molesting of prepubescent children (which is I actually despite people who hurt someone that young) is because they were socialized to frown upon it. I hate those who molest prepuebscent children, but those who fuck a teen? eh i couldn't give 2 shits. teens are old enough to be disposable and nothing i should care about. But the reason people frown upon molesting prepubescent children is only because they were socialized to frown upon it, not because it's wrong (even though it is wrong).

In some societies long ago, molesting little kids was the norm, including your own children. It was a custom in places like the middle east and india long ago to molest your son or daughter even when they were infants or to have your prepubescent children as young children, for several years, sleep in the same bed as the parents and watch them have sex (and then the children usually were moved to bed with extended family by age 4 or 5). An ancient Chinese belief (a belief that was also widespread to a lot of other early civilizations) was that women were really powerful and could deplete men of their strength by taking away their semen during sexual intercourse. As a result, the vagina was viewed as a a dangerous, castrating organ. It is posited that erotic feelings towards other body parts, especially the foot and particularly the big toe, may come from this fear of the vagina. Foot binding was done on young girls (along with young boys when they were adopted for sexual use) to break the bones of the foot and shape it to become a penis substitute. Manipulation of the penis toe was an essential prelude to the sex act and was the source of extreme sexual excitement for men. If any parent who opposes child molesters who molest little kids (which they should) were to live back then they probably would've molested their own children. it was a custom.

In fact, society doesn't care about little kids either. even parents don't care about children. they only care about their own children but other children? fuck no. Sandy hook didn't get people to do something about guns. i've seen leftists threaten little kids who are republican and even threaten barron trump when he was 10 (i don't care if they threaten him now since he's now like 16). conservatives shrugged over doing something about guns after sandy hook, and they condoned putting little kids in cages in detention centers and said nothing about thousands of them being molested in there. i mean liberals and conservatives only "care" about children when it suits their agenda. people condone spanking despite statistics showing how harmful it is.

even in society long ago, corporal punishment and physical abuse was the norm. in long ago societies, children were given dangerous responsibilties, including dangerous child labor. The modern concept of childhood didn't exist until the 1600s-late 1800s. When survival rates of children increased (most children 70% did not live past age 3 in medieval times), parents started to value children more affectionately. high child mortality rate is why parents didn't value them as much as today, because parents knew they'd prolly die. parents valued them but not as much as they do nowadays. I'll admit children weren't actually viewed as little adults or undervalued back in middle ages, this is a myth, but they were less viewed as children or as precious as they are viewed nowadays.

@Mainländer should read this
its weird but people frown on age gaps online but IRL I have seen it a few times. I knew this borderline JB chick in my college (she just turned 18) and she was dating this 25ish year old white-mexican dude. (he was kinda cool tho but he told me she was pursuing him not the other way around)

-IDK maybe its less taboo in a college setting because people are in the same area/spend time together in class and for some reason some 23+ college kids can look kinda young. Like this 29 year old chick in my class could pass for 25 (IDK she was kinda hot lol)

its weird but people frown on age gaps online but IRL I have seen it a few times. I knew this borderline JB chick in my college (she just turned 18) and she was dating this 25ish year old white-mexican dude. (he was kinda cool tho but he told me she was pursuing him not the other way around)

-IDK maybe its less taboo in a college setting because people are in the same area/spend time together in class and for some reason some 23+ college kids can look kinda young. Like this 29 year old chick in my class could pass for 25 (IDK she was kinda hot lol)
even irl age gaps are frowned on

Actually high iq. NTs are the devils of the earth and should be eradicated

OP cares about 13 year olds (and even 14 year olds)

Very high IQ post.

I do not comprehend how someone can seriously look at me and think there's a power imbalance if I were to be with a 16-year-old. Only because I've graduated University, and can get better than a minimum wage job?

How is it relevant? Isn't being a virgin and overall highly inexperienced in DSR a far better indication of what "level" I am currently at? The average 16-year-old female is at the bare minimum on my level, and far beyond it in all likelihood.

I got into a brief argument once with my mom (long story about how my friend who at 29 asked out my sister's 16 year old friend at his job, then he got kicked out of his job the next day, AoC is 16 here btw) about how acceptable age gaps were. I had to be firm that I considered there to be no issue with what he did. She seemed to think it was unacceptable, even if it were me. Keep in mind that she is my mom and KNOWS better than the vast majority of how much DSR experience I have, since I have never been around females. And yet, she STILL defends the mainstream BS about how it's some sort of power imbalance. It's almost as if she imagined some bull shit in her head about how I must have had DSR experience at University, even though there's no evidence for it.

Last edited:
morals are ego stroking, because who made you the authority on morals?

you just want to feel like a good person, yet you condone necrophilia and mass murder. @Zensfy

Very high IQ post.

I do not comprehend how someone can seriously look at me and think there's a power imbalance if I were to be with a 16-year-old. Only because I've graduated University, and can get better than a minimum wage job?

How is it relevant? Isn't being a virgin and overall highly inexperienced in DSR a far better indication of what "level" I am currently at? The average 16-year-old female is at the bare minimum on my level, and far beyond it in all likelihood.

I got into a brief argument once with my mom (long story about how my friend who at 29 asked out my sister's 16 year old friend at his job, then he got kicked out of his job the next day, AoC is 16 here btw) about how acceptable age gaps were. I had to be firm that I considered there to be no issue with what he did. She seemed to think it was unacceptable, even if it were me. Keep in mind that she is my mom and KNOWS better than the vast majority of how much DSR experience I have, since I have never been around females. And yet, she STILL defends the mainstream BS about how it's some sort of power imbalance. It's almost as if she imagined some bull shit in her head about how I must have had DSR experience at University, even though there's no evidence for it.

Older women want 1st dibs on the Chads/rich men in their age group. So they want to cut off access to younger women

Very high IQ post.

Women have their sexual strategies socially and in some cases, legally enforced. An example of that would be a man being forced to pay child support for a child that his wife conceived as a result of an affair. With your friend, even though it it's legal,is socially unacceptable for a 29 year old man to show interest in a 16 year old girl. Interestingly enough, if he wanted to date a 79 year old woman with dementia, that would be seen as more socially acceptable.

Imagine if women were socially shamed for wanting to date taller men or handsome men or rich men. Imagine if it was illegal for a woman to date a man 6 inches taller than her and a woman who dated a man 5.5 inches taller than her was seen as a pervert.

I experience the same thing. I'm 27 but don't relate to anyone my age. I only started living alone the last year but mentally I still feel like a teenager. There are high school girls with more sexual experience than me who could technically groom me (assuming I was high SMV) yet society would see it the other way around.

I experience the same thing. I'm 27 but don't relate to anyone my age. I only started living alone the last year but mentally I still feel like a teenager. There are high school girls with more sexual experience than me who could technically groom me (assuming I was high SMV) yet society would see it the other way around.
I wouldn’t care if you date a 16 yr old

Very high IQ post.

Your mama, grandma, aunt, whatever are your enemies remember. Mine made me have cases and I can end up in jail because of them (like life wasn't enough shit fo' me). Fuck toilets. They were brainwashing me so much due to signaling to them their unfairness towards me and world towards me I had severe depression when I was younger. Gas the whores and gas the jews

Last edited: