Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Society does not care about your health at all

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Why are suicide prevention hotlines and agencies a thing? Because boys and men killing themselves mean less future wageslaves and taxes.

Why is society against fat people? Not because they care your health, but because you take up more space.

Why do people see incels as bad people, despite <1% of them actually doing anything illegal? It's not because this is some echo chamber of evil ideas and want us to get out, it's because they dont want men finding the truth and self- actualizing with it.

we are disposable trash, our lives have no purpose, not even biologically. Despise this system which created and enslaved us, hate it with all your heart. To be expendable is to be truly worthless.

based, for a greycel

the sky is blue

They actively work to make you unhealthy

True , we’re disposable

We're the turd that doesn't want to belong in the toilet

They want you dead
Souce: still drunk.

Society wants you to work until retirement age and then die before you cost too much.

I understand that people don't care, it's been made abundantly clear over the course of my life but I don't blame them, I'm no one in particular. I guess if I were a woman people would care and I would get help simply for having a pussy but as an ugly man that's more than I'm ever going to expect from anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back