Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Society Does Not Care About Unattractive Men

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Note this post is not about me, it is in general about how society is dismissive of unattractive men.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Unattractive men are totally dismissed by society, they are ignored, they are not cared for. The result is they live empty unfulfilling lives, but when they complain about it online they get no support, only masculine bravado telling them to stop complaining and man up, and that " sex/ relationships isnt everything". Even if they kill themselves nobody gives a shit, they might pretend to, but no thought is given, or at the very least a normie or female will claim to have been the incels friend saying "how quiet he was bla bla bla and how he kept to himself bla bla bla " [/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]but their real motivation for the post is attention seeking. [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Only when they go ER, then the media pounces on the story. They are given attention, their lives are broadcasted and an investigative study is made on the factors causing the tragedy. Yet the wrong conclusions, are made as to their motives. Which almost always stems from ill treatment by others due to their unattractiveness, or inceldom. It seems society wants unattractive men to go ER, that is why they provide them no other options to live a fair life. That is why the dismiss the profound effects of lookism, which is the biggest form of discrimination and prejudice on the planet.[/font]

The problem is our modern society. I saw a documentation and it really opened my eyes. It was about the early humans who where hunters and gatherers. At that time there weren't many humans arround and most lived in small tribes. Everyone had an assigned task and was taken care of no matter how old, healthy or how he looked like. They worked together and every loss of one of their own was a huge blow to their working power as tribe.

That's whats all wrong with modern society. We are too much humans on earth and no one gives a shit about eacht other because we have isolated ourselves. Everyone is replaceable and if you don't stand out you drown into meaninglessness.

grayjedi90 said:
The problem is our modern society. I saw a documentation and it really opened my eyes. It was about the early humans who where hunters and gatherers. At that time there weren't many humans arround and most lived in small tribes. Everyone had an assigned task and was taken care of no matter how old, healthy or how he looked like. They worked together and every loss of one of their own was a huge blow to their working power as tribe.

That's whats all wrong with modern society. We are too much humans on earth and no one gives a shit about eacht other because we have isolated ourselves. Everyone is replaceable and if you don't stand out you drown into meaninglessness.
fuck this society

non-chads are worth less than dog shit

suicide is the only logical solution for an non-chad

grayjedi90 said:

The thing is when I look at myself at the mirror I think to myself,you look like shit,and then I analise my life andbut is shit as well. And then I think if there should be a flood of cleasing I should be killed as well there.

It makes perfect sense to me.

grayjedi90 said:

nobody gives a shit about sub 5 men*

I rejoice whenever an incel becomes an hERo and kills a few normies.

mylifeistrash said:

This.

“Society” is essentially made up of femoids, WKs and chads.
Femoids despise Sub8 men.
WKs are slaves to femoids and will serve their every will.
Chads don’t care/know about about Sub8 men.

mylifeistrash said:

If i kill myself, society's goal of having me ousted out of this world is complete, i will not cuck for society and die because it wants me to, the only logical solution to this is to mind my business and fend for myself or go ER if i have to.

Someone should go ER and purposely spread a note everywhere explaining exactly the reasons why they did so. When I say everywhere, I mean multiple twitter accounts, facebook pages, youtube videos, etc. Even though roasties will deny it, it'll gain a lot of popularity and visibility for the incel movement.