Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Society can tolerate this but not you

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
His name is Stefonknee Wolscht, he's a 40 something (pedo) man who identifies himself as a 6 year old girl. He goes to school and can kiss and touch little kids and he's a 100 protected by the Canadian government. This is the kind of degenerates authorities should pay attention to, not us. I'm pretty sure this guy posts on cucktears now that I think about it.

View: https://youtu.be/lgq-UPsQBMo

View: https://youtu.be/TpK1gf-rw5s

if u guys wanna pedomaxx just be like this guy:feelsthink::feelskek::feelskek:

Many Incels don't seem to understand that this is just good for us. If all guys around me were like him, my chances would increase immediately. Instead, there are too many manly tall High T men moggers. So it is inevitable that I am an Incel.

Last edited:
What the fuck...

558af768371d2278018b4ba0

I refuse to believe this is anything but a sick joke.

Many Incels don't seem to understand that this is just good for us. If all guys around me were like him, my chances would increase immediately. Instead, there are too many manly tall High T men moggers. So it is inevitable that I am an Incel.
That's because you're a hedonist who cannot see beyond solipsistic individualism. On the scale of society, this shit is disastrous. The West is fucking dying because of this kind of degeneracy.

I'm not going to watch any of this. Can someone just confirm it is as disgusting as it looks from the description, title and thumbnails ?

He needs mental help. His condition should be treated not celebrated.

I thought transage was just a meme...

That's because you're a hedonist who cannot see beyond solipsistic individualism. On the scale of society, this shit is disastrous. The West is fucking dying because of this kind of degeneracy.
No, I do agree it is kinda degenerate but I don't see how it affect your Inceldom, leave your homophobic political views out of it. The West is indeed dying, especially Europe, but mostly because of mass immigration and fucking Islamization.

I'm not going to watch any of this. Can someone just confirm it is as disgusting as it looks from the description, title and thumbnails ?

It's even worse.

That sick freak has seven Children and lives with his ' adopted parents', can't get more degenerate than this.
No, I do agree it is kinda degenerate but I don't see how it affect your Inceldom, leave your homophobic political views out of it. The West is indeed dying, especially Europe, but mostly because of mass immigration and fucking Islamization.

The mere existence of people like him make me despise Human civilisation.

How do Cucknadian Morons justify things like this to their children? really is clown world out there.

The mere existence of people like him make me despise Human civilisation.

How do Cucknadian Morons justify things like this to their children? really is clown world out there.
I do not disagree with you, but I would prefer to live around men like him over Chads and simps. My chances of getting Merula are not exactly high around those kind of men. But with men like in that Video, I have a better chance to ascend. :feelsthink:

Don't be gay, man.
Huh? Explain yourself.

This guy wanted to find a way to molest children and Cucknada gave him that option.

Even if you're a SJW you can't possibly believe this guy really thinks he's a six year old girl.

Is he a pervert or genuinely mentally ill?

Same country that branded us terrorists...

Don't shill against "homophobia". It's a psyop term to promote the gay hysteria.
You are not able to think differentiated. Despite all the retarded LGBT degeneracy, I'm not homophobic and I don't see how a sexuality is a problem at all. Especially those who justify paedophilia shouldn't judge gays, you need to fuck off tbh.

@Napoleon de Geso

JFG

Just Fucking Gross

This is a high iq brocel ngl

Mirin tbhtbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6