Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Society and foids are slowly killing us

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

I WALK AROUND LIKE IM DAT NIGGA
★★★★★
“Loneliness is associated with worse health outcomes – it's associated with negative physical and mental health, such as an increased risk of coronary heart disease and stroke, and a risk factor for depression in later life.”

By foids denying us a basic human need affection and sex we are slowing dying and they don’t care. We are just npcs in this world only attractive men are the main characters. Society dosent value us either they still expect average to below average men who are not selected to wage slave while we are slowing dying from the insides. If society truly cared they would give incel men a check every month and free housing. Don’t do shit for humanity it wrote us off at birth we are just genetic mistakes to them DO NOT HELP HUMANITY ROOT FOR ITS DOWNFALL.

Attachments

• F9846528-5D39-403B-BE86-0CD625C45581.jpeg
    F9846528-5D39-403B-BE86-0CD625C45581.jpeg
    159.8 KB · Views: 22
“Loneliness is associated with worse health outcomes – it's associated with negative physical and mental health, such as an increased risk of coronary heart disease and stroke, and a risk factor for depression in later life.”

By foids denying us a basic human need affection and sex we are slowing dying and they don’t care. We are just npcs in this world only attractive men are the main characters. Society dosent value us either they still expect average to below average men who are not selected to wage slave while we are slowing dying from the insides. If society truly cared they would give incel men a check every month and free housing. Don’t do shit for humanity it wrote us off at birth we are just genetic mistakes to them DO NOT HELP HUMANITY ROOT FOR ITS DOWNFALL.
Am 26, been feeling this for 13 years now, it has gotten gradually worse over the last three. Although, ever since age 12, I've been extremely ugly. like, very...

So sad, I feel you brother

They have no empathy for us. It’s impossible for them to feel bad for trucel males.. it’s not in their “wiring”

They literally want us to die

Am 26, been feeling this for 13 years now, it has gotten gradually worse over the last three. Although, ever since age 12, I've been extremely ugly. like, very...
What happened in the last 3? I'm 23 and about to graduate. I've been able to cope pretty well even through college but I know if i had no success in the last 4 years im not going to in the next 4. I just hope I don't become suicidal or start using harder drugs to cope.

you're supposed to work until you die, either through being overworked or roping.

you're supposed to work until you die, either through being overworked or roping.
As an incel I’m not doing shit I also didn’t ask for this life this is a genetic prison it’s also impossible for me to work a job dealing with normies is brutal

They wanted is to commit suicide but jokes on them, it will backfire on them brutally and they'll commit suicide in mass