Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Society acts like other people from the incel community saying something means we all think the same way.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, society acts like other people from the incel community saying something means we all think the same way, for example normies mock me by saying ‘Autistic women don’t exist’ when I mention my autism which I don’t even believe but I do however believe even many autistic women women are privileged and the fact I saw a tweet on Twitter where an autistic female said she is sick of her mom making her go to autistic meets ups because of her reason basically being ‘Autistic men are creepy’ just comes to show it, it proves even many autistic women can’t stand autistic men and even get to be picky, the only exceptions when it comes to being privileged are the severely autistic women considering the fact a severely autistic woman can’t really communicate and you sometimes see them types get killed by their parents in news articles and it’s not like they could exactly call out for help. There can be underprivileged mild autistic women too and even non-autistic women but this is in rare cases as most women have it easy as hell since so many women have sex lives which I’m sexually frustrated.

Normal fags claim I support killers just because other dudes in the incel community do, it’s like saying people who eat pizza kill people because of the fact there are people out there who eat pizza who turned out to be a killer.

Normal fags will call a completely different dude from the incel community a hypocrite basically just because a different dude from the incel community said something else, it makes no sense.

Normal fags claim I support killers just because other dudes in the incel community do
hitler was an artist, I guess all artists are insane racists.

Sorry -BrettyBoy- but I gotta make this joke.
Take a shot of alcohol every time you read "autistic" Might be a good way to rope.
6b3c15cd387fa2230461374e5565cecbd4953f4dc144e724468e1d6a1a55a997_1.jpg

Take a shot of alcohol every time you read "autistic" Might be a good way to rope.
autistic

@-BrettyBoy-
What do you do with your day?

Like the topic title says, society acts like other people from the incel community saying something means we all think the same way, for example normies mock me by saying ‘Autistic women don’t exist’ when I mention my autism which I don’t even believe but I do however believe even many autistic women women are privileged and the fact I saw a tweet on Twitter where an autistic female said she is sick of her mom making her go to autistic meets ups because of her reason basically being ‘Autistic men are creepy’ just comes to show it, it proves even many autistic women can’t stand autistic men and even get to be picky, the only exceptions when it comes to being privileged are the severely autistic women considering the fact a severely autistic woman can’t really communicate and you sometimes see them types get killed by their parents in news articles and it’s not like they could exactly call out for help.

It's over for punctuationcels.

Last edited:
Autistic foids exist, of that I'm 100% sure. However, as you mention it, excepted for the severely autistic ones who can't speak at all, all the midly autistic foids can date and have a normie boyfriend. This is a major difference between autistic men and foids. We, men, can't date at all. We're supposed to use a non-verbal language we're totally unable to decypher. We can't look in the eyes. We hardly understand irony or non-verbal communication.

About sharing ideas from other incel members, I agree that we're not a unified group thinking all the same about inceldom aspects. For example, I don't support violence, of any kind, even against the most stupid foids. Also, I don't enjoy nazism apology or racist ideas. In my opinion, there's only one race, and this forum proves it : inceldom strikes people from any color.

But I won't try to fight incels who support other ideas than mine because it's not the topic and the place to do that. We're not here to debate about such things. We're here because we're victims of a soyciety who denies us the right to affection. This crime against us is much more horrible than all those mentionned above.

We're all different here and that's a good thing : it proves inceldom is not an imaginary problem, but also that this problem has critically worsened among industrial societies.

The other good thing is that inceldom will disappear as this world is doomed due to climate change and environmental catastrophe we're unable to stop. What's coming is much worse than Covid. Here in France we're reached +46°C last summer. We'll be at +60°C in 3 decades, making the whole south of the country unlivable. But it's nothing compared to the US situation. What's ahead will be much more destructive than a nuclear war : it's a war of nature against us, a war we technically can't win.

Because they consider us a movement with a same ideology which is bullshit, and i never saw a true autistic girl.

@-BrettyBoy- Like the topic title says, that is indeed a fallacy on their part

Alcohol Is a good friend indeed

I can never get it, it has horrible taste to me.
Drink Sekt / Sparkling wine then.

You get Used to the Beer taste ( If you Drink Beer Long enough ) , the alcoholic Effect IS what matters

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back